Photo

December VIP Outreach

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

a. Snail mail and/or phone gain points by posting the name of the person they are sending the letter to, the letter they are sending, and a verification when it is sent. The posts must be made in this topic.

With phone the person must post the name of the person they are going to call, post what they are going to say, and then post what the people on the phone said when they are done.

b. Email gains a person points when they do the same as with snail mail.

snailmail/phone
minimum= 1 contact
active=3 contacts
extraordinary=at the discretion of the team leader

email
minimum= 1
active=3
extraordinary=at the discretion of the team leader

#2 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Any suggestions on who to contact this month?

#3 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:20 AM

Any suggestions on who to contact this month?

The president of Kazakhstan.
http://www.guardian....research-ageing

#4 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:13 AM

I could not find the contact for the President of Kazakhstan. I tried to write to the President of the European Commission requesting his address. His contact form was disabled, so I wrote to a member of the Commission, Fernando Frutuoso de Melo. I dont expect to get the address, but I might. Then it also doubles as an outreach letter to Fernando.

Hello,

I work with indefinite life extension communities. I have seen the President of Kazakhstan support indefinite life extension in the news recently and I want to write him about it. I want to chat about how we might consider collaborating in any way. Can you forward me his contact information? If you can forward this letter on, my skype id is brokenportal. If you yourself are interested in indefinite life extension, then please feel free to add me in skype or contact me here in email as well.

Regards,
Eric Schulke
Director
Longecity.org
Volunteer
Longevity Communities Network

#5 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:16 AM

I could not find the contact for the President of Kazakhstan. I tried to write to the President of the European Commission requesting his address. His contact form was disabled, so I wrote to a member of the Commission, Fernando Frutuoso de Melo. I dont expect to get the address, but I might. Then it also doubles as an outreach letter to Fernando.

Hello,

I work with indefinite life extension communities. I have seen the President of Kazakhstan support indefinite life extension in the news recently and I want to write him about it. I want to chat about how we might consider collaborating in any way. Can you forward me his contact information? If you can forward this letter on, my skype id is brokenportal. If you yourself are interested in indefinite life extension, then please feel free to add me in skype or contact me here in email as well.

Regards,
Eric Schulke
Director
Longecity.org
Volunteer
Longevity Communities Network

lol BP nobody would know what indefinite life extension is. It would be better if you replaced it with "Scientific research pertaining to the reversal of the human aging process" or simply "Anti Aging science".

I think Kazakstan is in Central Asia, not Europe.

Edited by The Immortalist, 14 January 2011 - 01:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users