Longecity Google AdWords

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:36 PM

What key words do you suggest?

What areas have you had success with in advertising with Google AdWords?

What areas have you had bad luck with in advertising with Google AdWords?

How much should we spend and in what stages?

Have you had better success with, or what do you think of CPC Cost Per Click -vs- CPI Cost Per Impression?

When would we want to look to start?

How long would we want to look to run them for?

What range of money would we want to look to spend?

Can you name an internet advertising platform that is hands down better than Google AdWords?

Besides participating sites, AdWords also go out on the right hand side in google searches. I see there are none for things like: Immortality, ending aging, indefinite life extension, fountain of youth, gilgamesh, methuselah, I dont want to die, movements, social movements, activism, causes.

Theres only 1 result on free thinking, and even supplements and nootropics surprisingly only bring up 3 apiece. Cryonics pulls up 3. Longecity pulls up some longeVity results but I think that is by accident or that google assumes its misspelled. General key words all generally pull up between 3 and 10: biology, gerontology, aging, science, research, stem cells, nanotechnology, alzheimers, parkinsons, heart disease, transplants, look young, etc... I think that those with 10 are maxed out.

The AdWord forms will help take care of most of these decisions, providing stats and options for key words and areas.

Im most interested in getting a good idea on how much people think that we should spend. None, start off with a small trial of a few hundred dollars and decide on a larger budget based on that? Start off with a medium trial of $1,000 or so and decide on a larger budget based on that? Or set aside a large amount now?

Edited by brokenportal, 15 December 2010 - 06:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users