Hay to all!

I am taking more than a month:

Piracetam 1 gram twice a day
Aniracetam 750 mg twice a day
Alpha GPC 500 mg once a day
L-theanine 200 mg twice a day
Huperzine A 50 mcg once a day
Ginseng 60 mg once a day

I am taking also multivitamins, fish oil.

I can´t see any result till now.

What do you think I should change or add to my list?

#2 hyoomen

• 70 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 03:52 PM

If possible, up your Piracetam and Alpha GPC to 2400-3000mg and 1000mg respectively. If you continue to find no effect, think about maybe taking a couple of days off from the cetams, then add them back in.

Vinpocetine/vincamine would be an excellent addition, as well. I do recall reading a thread somewhere that discussed possible dangers in excessive vasodilation; somebody had a stack that was 50% or greater vasodilators, so you might consider that risk. Nevertheless, good times!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 magr

• 157 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:58 PM

Hydergine FAS supposedly works well with racetams.

I have no personal experience with Hydergine but search these forums and decide if it would be something for you.

#4 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:35 PM

Quazi,

I think that's a decent stack and you should maintain it. Personally though, I take more piracetam and less aniracetam because I am on the conservative side (I've heard aniracetam can be exitotoxic at high doses). Hydergine would be a good addition but since you're already taking multiple nootropics it wouldn't be a bad idea to take only a half tab at a time (2.25mg).

L-theanine? I'm not sure how much of a cognitive enhancer it is, but on occaision I take it to sleep.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 quazi

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 07:00 AM

Thanks to all for your opinions. What is the best exactly for memory???? And what do you think about Deprenyl liquid? Did you try it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users