Photo
- - - - -

Need help with my stack

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bruce

• 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 06:45 PM

This is the pre-workout stack I am currently taking and it works fine but I am looking for the lowest active dosage of each compound ... since I am a student and live in Amsterdam I have to order my powders in the US. At the moment I have to save me some money on all fronts (yes student live in Amsterdam is expensive ;))

please help me ajust the dosages

Cup of Coffee
Choline 500mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine (1000 mg)
DMAE 150 mg
Nicotinamide 10 mg
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 10 mg
L-Tyrosine (1000 mg)
L-Phenylalanine (1000 mg)
Vitamin C 50 mg
Pantothenic acid 10 -15 mg
Bacopa (50% 100mg)
Inositol 50mg

..thanks

#2 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:44 AM

No Offense Bruce, but 50mgs of vitamin C? That is not even worth mentioning. Is this for prior to "working out" at the gym or nootropical, cognitive enhancing? Vitamin Bs work synergistically together.

IMHO, You need to do more homework. Use the Advanced Search menu at the top. or go to the Avant labs forum. Avantlabs.com and post your question there.

Ultimately, you have to tell people how much money you can spend. Everyone should get some sort of multivitamin daily no matter what. You almost have a quarter of one.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 bruce

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:09 PM

Yes this I prior to working out in the gym, and this is only the pre workout stack....I do take a lot more stuff including multi's during the rest of the day but the question I had was specifick for this stack

I should have told you more info,...the 50 mg vit c is just one of the dosages I take I also take 240 mg during my workout and 240mg after. I know the vitamnin b's work synergistically ... but are those dosages any good?

It's really hard to tell how much I can really spent I think this stack costs me about 60 dollar per month or so (not really sure) and that doesn't include the other stuff I take. I will check out the avant labs forum

#4 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:54 PM

Why don't you tell us what you take over a whole day and what you are looking for in a pre-workout stack?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 bruce

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 04:49 PM

ok..

Multi
TMG 2400 mg
fishoil 6-8 grams
green tea extract 3 grams
protein powder
creatine
R-ala 600mg + biotin
vit c
alcar 3 grams
NAC 1 gram

The main thing I want for my pre workout stack is an energy boost and a mild nootropic boost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users