Photo
- - - - -

1fast400 disclosure:Chinese/India imports

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:03 PM

1fast400: which of your products fit into this category?

Where can we see the third party assays for your Chinese imports? NOT a COA, a third party assay?

http://jama.ama-assn...ort/292/23/2868

#2 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:28 PM

I don't import direct from china. All items are tested since we purchase from domestic sources. Almost every assay has to test for Heavy metals.

Our piracetam for example has a specification of 20 PPM MAX, ours tested under 20 PPM, so it passed and was sold to us.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:06 PM

I don't import direct from china.  All items are tested since we purchase from domestic sources. 

Do those domestic sources import from China?

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 17 December 2004 - 04:23 AM.

#4 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:26 PM

Yes they do, but they have to test the items previous to us buying. For instance, Tyrosine is tested for chloride, sulfate, iron, heavy metals, aresenic, lead, mold/yeast, e.coli and salmonella.

This is all standard testing items when dealing with a domestic supplier.

#5 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:44 PM

I don't import direct from china.  All items are tested since we purchase from domestic sources.  Almost every assay has to test for Heavy metals.

Our piracetam for example has a specification of 20 PPM MAX, ours tested under 20 PPM, so it passed and was sold to us.

If this is REALLY honest, I would be happy. Could you perhaps, PROVE this is a fact, through supporting evidence? Like the assays results from the third party labratory.

#6 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:27 PM

http://www.bulknutri...roducts_id=1560

Happy viewing

#7 fuzzzone

• 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 12:17 AM

1fast400, i recently received the following from your company:

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Alpha-GPC
ALCAR
Phenibut

Could you post COA's for those items as well? Many thanks!

#8 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 12:54 AM

http://www.bulknutri...roducts_id=1560

Happy viewing

thanks... but post Fuzzones too.

#9 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 02:43 AM

This was already posted on the site. I'll see tomorrow that the others get added. We have all of them, not a big deal. They should have been up already, sorry.

#10 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 02:45 AM

I can see from searching that they have the COA for ALCAR. I have purchased some of this from bulknutrition of late and am glad that the COA is posted.

Now of course I am wondering why there are COAs for some products in bulk and not for others? 1fast400 I am sure you have a reason for this but I am curious now so please elaborate as to why you have the COA on some and not on others of your bulk items?

I purchase a lot from you guys and like your prices and certainly like your policies and the fact that someone answers the phone when I have a question about my order.[thumb]

I also like the fact that when my order was lost in the mail and never found its way to me that you sent a replacement for my order. That was very professional so I am not a complainer here but this simply begs the question. Why some bulk powder products have COAs and others do not? [huh]

#11 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 03:07 AM

We've experienced a nice problem, enormous growth. July of last year I had 4 people working for me. I have over 25 now. We are in the middle of moving our entire operation, which is no easy task. Our new home will house almost 18k sq/ft. Finding people to work is not easy and things just get lost in the shuffle. I can't watch over everything myself. Some things slip through. I'll put one guy on this tomorrow and make sure every product we have has a COA attached to it. It will likely take 48-72 hours to get them all posted. Trust me, we aren't trying to hide anything and will gladly send the results to anyone that needs them before that time.

Mike

#12 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 06:25 AM

A COA means absolutely nothing. An independent (third party) lab needs to verify the CLAIM of a COA for it to become accepted as credible.

I thought you guys already knew this fact.

#13 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 02:55 PM

I find it funny that you consider yourself an authority on the happens of sourcing materials when you have never had to source anything from a supplier.

You are just rambling now and have no clue what you are talking about. The analysis I post are from the suppliers. The reason they are cut short is because I don't want people knowing the source of my materials.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 04:47 PM

A COA means absolutely nothing.  An independent (third party) lab needs to verify the CLAIM of a COA for it to become accepted as credible. 

I thought you guys already knew this fact.

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users