Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Oxiracetam

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mute

• 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 10:56 AM

There seems to be few businesses supplying oxiracetam. Does anyone know of a reliable supplier?

#2 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:28 PM

I used to get mine from Axiom Biologicals. Their website no longer works. http://www.biogenesi...-oxiracetam.asp has pretty good availability. I think this is ideal for SM2LE to pick up. There is good demand in here because many believe in nootropic synergy and since the cheap source at Axiom is gone.

Perhaps nootropi would give us his source, now? tia

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:51 PM

It is available here:

https://uniquenutrit...sp?idCategory=3

Check the previous threads. I think this is the place there were some problems reported (including dopamine) but lifemirage vouched for them. I have no personal experience with them.

#4 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:40 AM

Yeah, it is too expensive. I am sure Smi2le can source it. I googled some source in china on Alibaba.com
http://www.alibaba.c...Oxiracetam.html

#5 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 03:13 AM

I believe nootropi said Smi2le already had some (along with Benfotiame and ALT-711). Rizzer never put it up on his site though. This was many months back now. Doubt if he still has any.

#6 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:09 AM

No wonder Nootropi gets irritated so easy. He was (or still is) using 3 different racetams......is he still using 3 ergot derivatives?
Nootropi, that's not a stack......it's a pile.

#7 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:27 AM

scottl,
have you purchased from uniquenutrition?

Did you get what you paid for and in a reasonable amount of time?

I have not dealt with them so I am curious as they have a low price for a small quantity of aniracetam listed 100g for 29.95

They seem to have chosen a price and quantity that places them right in between smi2le.biz and 1fast400 in price and quantity. Very cleaver pricing I think.

#8 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 10:13 AM

Vortex,

Nope. Lifemirage vouches for them and his name means something around here. On the other hand Dopamine and someone on this board had problems (search for previous threads here).

I didn't realize 1fast400 carried it or I would have suggested it. Money is much cheaper then aggrivation IMHO.

Hope all is well with you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#9 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:40 AM

Yes, LifeMirage vouched for uniquenutrition.net. The only problem he mentioned was that they've had some website problems occassionally. I asked them about their Oxiracetam price and I think they're working on lowering it... they must have an expensive supplier or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users