• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Trias

• 270 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:33 PM

Hi all

I'm planning on starting my first nootropic stack soon,
I've read some information and articles about lots of compounds,
and I think would like to start with Piracetam..

My question is this - -
I'm 20 years old Male, bodybuilder, eating well, lots of Anaerobic workouts, sleeping well, taking 2xLifepak multi-vitamin/anti-oxidant stack (of Pharmanex) a day.......

What would be best to take with Piracetam? - I'm currently a full-time Student (business & administration), and would like to enchance my intellectual, deductive, memory and cognitive skills.
Oh - and what doses ?
And what brands (manufacturers) should I consider?
Also - - I live in Israel, - do you know an internet store that would cause no problems with international shippings?

Thank you very much in advance, [thumb]
Yours truthfully,
~Daniel S.

#2 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 03:36 AM

What would be best to take with Piracetam?

According to research, a choline source. The best ones are Alpha-GPC and CDP-Choline (aka citocoline).

- I'm currently a full-time Student (business & administration), and would like to enchance my intellectual, deductive, memory and cognitive skills.

WHat about Hydergine... builds dendrites. 4.5 mgs per day. Get the pill form, not the liquid.. synergizes well with P-tam.

Also - - I live in Israel, - do you know an internet store that would cause no problems with international shippings?

Consider reputable ones that have fast shipping times. Most of us in here build our own pills, it is a little bit of a pain in the ass, but it is cheaper. For that you would need a pill capper. Search the threads. If you are just taking this, you might be able to stomach it. P-tam is nasty. Hydergine is a pill. AGPC and CDPC taste ok. Drink the ptam with orange juice. But if you get nauseas by the taste, buy the pills or cap them yourself. Buying Pharma grade is too expensive for you imho.

Bye

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Trias

• Topic Starter
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:01 AM

What would be best to take with Piracetam?

According to research, a choline source.  The best ones are Alpha-GPC and CDP-Choline (aka citocoline). 

- I'm currently a full-time Student (business & administration), and would like to enchance my intellectual, deductive, memory and cognitive skills.

WHat about Hydergine...  builds dendrites.  4.5 mgs per day.  Get the pill form, not the liquid..  synergizes well with P-tam.

Consider reputable ones that have fast shipping times.  Most of us in here build our own pills, it is a little bit of a pain in the ass, but it is cheaper.  For that you would need a pill capper.  Search the threads.  If you are just taking this, you might be able to stomach it.  P-tam is nasty.  Hydergine is a pill.  AGPC and CDPC taste ok.  Drink the ptam with orange juice.  But if you get nauseas by the taste, buy the pills or cap them yourself.  Buying Pharma grade is too expensive for you imho.

Bye

Thanks very much for the prompt reply!
Piracetam + Alpha-GPC + Hydergine looks fine by me. What are the recommended doses while combining them ?

Oh, and what about medical brands of nootropics (Piracetam - - Nootropil, Aniracetam - - Ampamet, etc') - I've never seen anyone claiming to use them...

Anyway, the only thing I need now is a reputable source (internet store). Any recommendations ?

Thank you again, pinballwizard..... you've helped a lot.

~Daniel S.

#4 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 04:10 PM

To purchase hydergine FAS tablets, go to Biogenesis Laboratories or qhi .

For piracetam, go to SMI2LE.BIZ ; however, I suggest you take aniracetam; it is more potent and at least as effective.

You should also take a couple grams of alpha GPC 50% per day. All of these supplements need to be taken with meals.

#5 itmustbeclose

• 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:41 PM

inarchunite:
Don't purchase from smi2le.biz. I have not received my order which I made several weeks ago. I attempted to contact the business, but I was unsuccessful.

I buy brand-name piracetam from IAS.

#6 Trias

• Topic Starter
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:51 PM

inarchunite:
Don't purchase from smi2le.biz.  I have not received my order which I made several weeks ago.  I attempted to contact the business, but I was unsuccessful. 

Well, I've tried to contact this site for many weeks - - never have replied to my emails! so ..heh

Anyway,
Brand name Piracetam - - you meen Nootropil ?
Besides - - what is your opinion on Medical Nootropics in general ? Looks kinda scary to me!! as they are fundumentally aimed for mental diseases......... are they safe ?

~D S

#7 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:52 PM

inarchunite:
Don't purchase from smi2le.biz.  I have not received my order which I made several weeks ago.  I attempted to contact the business, but I was unsuccessful. 

Purchase from Smi2le.biz if you are persistent only. The cost-benefit trade off is excellent from smi2le.biz. As with anything in life, the best deal is never the easiest; nor the first one offered. It takes persistence to win. If you want to pay 10 times the price for the same item go to IAS. It all depends on your priorities.

#8 itmustbeclose

• 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:12 PM

Brand name Piracetam - - you meen Nootropil ?

Yes.

are they safe

Regarding Piracetam, see:
http://www.smartnutr...h-piracetam.htm
http://www.1fast400....gredients_id=41

Good luck [thumb]

#9 Trias

• Topic Starter
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:09 PM

Yes.

Regarding Piracetam, see:
http://www.smartnutr...h-piracetam.htm
http://www.1fast400....gredients_id=41

Good luck  [thumb]

Wew!
That bulk nutrition site looks AWESOME! (www.1fast400.com) !
How's its reputation ?
Prics ?
Quality of service ? - Quality of products ?
Any experiences ?

Thanks again guys,
~D S

#10 itmustbeclose

• 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:17 PM

1FAST400 is one of the largest bulk powder suppliers I have encountered. Their prices are slightly higher than that of smi2le.biz, but this compensated for by their high reliability and great customer service (e.g. DSade). Regarding quality, the majority of their powders come with COAs; but like nootropi states, one needs to conduct independent lab testing to be certain of product purity. I also like the fact that this business listens to their customers (i.e. they stock products upon request).

#11 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 02:28 AM

Inarchunite,

we have a kinda have a moratorium on recommending suppliers right now. Yeah it is in affect even if it was not officially passed. There is too much blatant advertising or hyping or just being redundant. It is extending into arguments.

Do an advanced search at the top for suppliers, people.

But people are already posted suppliers, so it makes little difference saying this.

Pinball

#12 Trias

• Topic Starter
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:30 PM

Thank you all for the contribution!

I've just ordered 700 grams powder of Piracetam + 150grams powder of Alpha-GPC from Bulk Nutrition. I got Mortal & Pestle, Scale, and Cup-M device + 00size capsules; thus, I'm ready for the nasty job of do it yourself! [thumb]

Now, all I need is a final advice on consumption.
What doses? (of Piracetam + Alpha-GPC)
When to take them? (morning, lunch ..?)
How many servings a day, and of which quantity?
With meals/no meals?
How much time to wait between each serving ?

Thank you all again !
Truly appreciates it,
~Daniel S.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#13 drmz

• 574 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:41 PM

bump

i need to know this myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users