Photo
- - - - -

Absolute Immortality

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 eternal songmaker

• 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

I have had hypertension six times and it has caused irreperable damage physically. I now age three times faster and my body gets sore and tired much more quickly than before all this happened. I ate rice and red capsicum and I noticed that my face became less fat. I thought that it was deeply surreal. I came back to this diet later on. I ate massive amounts of plain rice and some slices of red capsicum and my face became much skinnier and my body also became skinnier as well. I now look 25 or 24 and I am 29 yrs old.
Through the years I have tried to come up with thoeries as to how this is happening as this is what I have found. The intesne flux of free radicals from hypertension wore away the outer protective layers of the cells. Leaving the telomeres exposed, folate from the rice interfaced directly with the telomeres and extended them. I then repeatedly attempted this diet - eventually my skin became stiff on my face whenever I smiled or anything. I survived a bite by a venomous spider because my skin was too thick for the venom to penetrate. The unsually think skin showed up on an ultrasound and the doctor said they have never seen anything like this before. I believe I went younger than a baby, I believe I have been to a state of extreme physical youth which I have called "Exoyouth". At 29 yrs old, I dont care about the passage of time because I know I can always reuturn to the diet and look younger. I dont know if I am immortal but I can definetely extend my lifespan very effectively.

A reply would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

#2 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

I have had hypertension six times and it has caused irreperable damage physically. I now age three times faster and my body gets sore and tired much more quickly than before all this happened. I ate rice and red capsicum and I noticed that my face became less fat. I thought that it was deeply surreal. I came back to this diet later on. I ate massive amounts of plain rice and some slices of red capsicum and my face became much skinnier and my body also became skinnier as well. I now look 25 or 24 and I am 29 yrs old.
Through the years I have tried to come up with thoeries as to how this is happening as this is what I have found. The intesne flux of free radicals from hypertension wore away the outer protective layers of the cells. Leaving the telomeres exposed, folate from the rice interfaced directly with the telomeres and extended them. I then repeatedly attempted this diet - eventually my skin became stiff on my face whenever I smiled or anything. I survived a bite by a venomous spider because my skin was too thick for the venom to penetrate. The unsually think skin showed up on an ultrasound and the doctor said they have never seen anything like this before. I believe I went younger than a baby, I believe I have been to a state of extreme physical youth which I have called "Exoyouth". At 29 yrs old, I dont care about the passage of time because I know I can always reuturn to the diet and look younger. I dont know if I am immortal but I can definetely extend my lifespan very effectively.

A reply would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Its interesting ) Are you still experience such effect ?

#3 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

Sorry, but your theory is simplistic. Cells repair themselves quite quickly, and the telomere explanation you mention is based on the erroneous belief that telomeres always extent life. As for immortality, it would require much more to achieve than eating a certain kind of foodstuffs.

#4 eternal songmaker

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

No, they don't. If a high enough amount of free radicals erode away the protective outer layers of the cells, they do not repair themselves. The damage is too great.
To reverse the ageing process, you must allow folate proteins to connect directly with the Telomeres which will perform molecular adhesion and thus the Telomeres will become longer
and the cells will become younger.

Yes, I still experience such an effect ever since 1998. It is now 2012, it seems these changes to my body are permanent.

I am now 30 years old, I have no grey hair, have massive skin thickness that is thicker than a baby and I look 22 years old.
I can eat whatever I want and stay in perfect shape; without doing any exercise. I enjoy unnatural youth. I look forward to present my findings 10 years from now.
I see no change it seems that I will always look 22 years old.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#5 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

No, they don't. If a high enough amount of free radicals erode away the protective outer layers of the cells, they do not repair themselves. The damage is too great.
To reverse the ageing process, you must allow folate proteins to connect directly with the Telomeres which will perform molecular adhesion and thus the Telomeres will become longer

Yes, I still experience such an effect ever since 1998. It is now 2012, it seems these changes to my body are permanent.

I am now 30 years old, I have no grey hair, have massive skin thickness that is thicker than a baby and I look 22 years old.
I can eat whatever I want and stay in perfect shape; without doing any exercise. I enjoy unnatural youth. I look forward to present my findings 10 years from now.
I see no change it seems that I will always look 22 years old.

Thanks for sharing )
How you found such food combination ? And why you attribute it to your health ? it could be everything.
Anyway I am happy for you ) Retrospectively I also notice some skin improvements in periods when I was eating lot of rice but never thought about it )

#6 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

eternal songmaker, do You mind sending photos of Your thick and stiff skin?

#7 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

I can eat whatever I want and stay in perfect shape; without doing any exercise. I enjoy unnatural youth.

Folate proteins? Molecular adhesion? What are you talking about? What makes you think that you experienced such an effect as a teenager? Everyone your age has skin that's thicker than a baby. Babies have thin skin. It's natural to feel youthful when you are youthful. Good luck eating whatever you want and staying in shape without exercise when you're 40.
  • like x 1

#8 eternal songmaker

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

I went to the radiology clinic when I was 28 and the results showed that I had massive skin thickness. The radiologist said they had never seen this before.
Old people tell me that when you get older your skin gets thinner, which was what I realised before.
So, the younger you are, the thicker your skin gets. The Telomeres control all ageing in the body, everything is based on Telomeres.
Therefore, to reverse the ageing process you must engineer the Telomeres in order to reverse the ageing process.

In 1998 I had hypertension six times, I had stress levels higher than anyone ever before. The more stress you have, the more free radicals are produced.
The more free radicals are in your body, the more they damage and age cells. The free radical levels in my body were so high they nearly killed me.
During this turbulent time, the protective enzyme coatings around my cells eroded away whch also eroded away the Telomeres down to the level of about a 35 year old biologically.
The next day I could smell an oxidized smell, like an old people smell; I felt like a 90 year old, it was not a good time. My heart was weak. My face and my legs were fatter and I ate the same.
When you get old you get fatter too. I believed I would live only another 10 years.

In 1999 I ate rice, and the next day my face was skinnier. So I looked better and I left it at that. Then I came back to it in 2002 and I saw that it worked again, I kept doing it until
my face was so skinny, my skin was so thick; I could feel stiffness next to my mouth when I smiled; my skin felt like it was rubber, it was strange.
I got very skinny, but I still ate the same. My heart also became irregular, by increasing the number of pacemaker cells in the bioelectrical system of the heart muscle
my heart started beating fast immediately for a few seconds then it resumed beating normally again. These surges in the heart muscle happened several times.

So I stopped eating so much rice and and my heart normalized and my skin started to feel less stiff, my skin slowly thinned. I have to no protective outer enzyme layers around my cells
so I am more prone to wear and tear and the harmful effects of free radicals, which age my body 3 times faster than normal requiring me to increase folate intake periodically
to stop my Telomeres from getting shorter and therefore keeping my body at a constant biological age.

Without the protective enzyme layers around my cells, Antioxidants cannot adhere to my cells to protect them from free radicals, so they float around and free radicals collide with them
which breaks them part into small groups of molecules until they form free flying oxygen molecules or free radicals themselves which back fire on my body. Instead of helping, they damage the cells
leading to rapid ageing; so I have to watch what I eat all the time, I can't eat fruit and I can't drink black tea of which are rich in Antioxidants. To prevent bowel cancer I eat small amounts of vegetables
for the roughage, the digestion.

We are all made of simple foodstuffs as we develop in the womb. Folate is essential for cell building as a baby grows in the womb. So, the ingredient to use to the extenson of Telomeres is folate.
You can't just eat rice and look younger, you have to change the cells themselves in you body, in order for Folate proteins to do this.

This will only work through cell engineering in the molecular level. Only when the protective outer enzyme layers of the cells are removed can Folate proteins connect directly with
the Telomeres and extend them.
  • like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users