Photo

Life extension chart assault

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

Okay, potentially bordering on the silly but has anyone thought about releasing some sort of life extension song and starting a Facebook campaign to get it to number one? After all, it worked in the UK with Killing In The Name Of by Rage Against The Machine for Christmas number one.
  • like x 1

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

Yes, now we just need a band or a person with some music making software and a decent voice, access to one, or a voice changer, to commit to making them for the cause, or to name a price and then for us to generate the money. So if you can find somebody for either of those options then bring them here and we will work to get the ball rolling further.

http://www.longecity...life-extension/

http://www.longecity...chable-players/

#3 Droplet

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:52 PM

Sadly I know no one who would fit any of those roles AND who would not refuse point blank upon the mention of life extension...I have the unfortunate position of being surrounded by deathist types.

Surely out of ALL this forum there's people who know the right people who CAN help. Come on guys!
  • like x 1

#4 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:27 PM

Sadly I know no one who would fit any of those roles AND who would not refuse point blank upon the mention of life extension...I have the unfortunate position of being surrounded by deathist types.

Surely out of ALL this forum there's people who know the right people who CAN help. Come on guys!

Like I mentioned before, we have come to find quite a few ways around those 'point blank refusals'. I feel like I can do it the majority of the time these days, as compared to about .03% or so of the time before. You can find those ways to get through to more people here. What I find is that far less people are deathists than we think, and that its most often the case that they are simply uninformed, and playing the contrarian, and that we often unwittingly goad them into opposing us.

I agree with your sentiment there, surely somebody has the ability to do this and the will to step up and help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users