Photo

Pramiracetam Powder

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 brooklynjuice

• 115 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 06:59 AM

Domestic Source now available.

Not sure if price quoting is ok, if not delete.

30g @ $80

60g @ $150

100g@ $225

200g @$400

#2 apollo

• 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 09:57 AM

Where?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 11:03 AM

Website based Research chem company.

Its not up on site yet as it has just arrived.

#4 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 04:57 PM

I do not think it is worth the price.
When I spoked to Mike recently he told me that he should have it in stock soon as well.
surely cheaper than that
Till then i will stick to other substances to motivate myself.

The cheapest way is to tell ones friend to "kick your ass". ;)

For me phenibut (if you want add one beer) has some motivation effects as well.
More cost effective
havent used pram but as i've heared the motivation effect only lasts for about three days

my opinion

#5 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:30 PM

http://www.teamlifer...nootropics.html

#6 free

• 54 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:50 PM

http://www.teamlifer...nootropics.html

Interesting...they only accept cash or blank money orders for payment (or "donations").... [wis]

#7 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:13 PM

I recieved my package in 3 days...

BTW im not affliated with this site but i know the owner and he has been around for years (only recently offering noots as they are becoming increasing popular in the bobybuilding community).

#8 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:15 PM

We are both Moderators at http://animalkits.ha...hpBB7/index.php

A site on the cutting edge of elite training/sports.

Other references are at

http://www.professio...cle.com/forums/
http://www.ironaddic...orums/index.php?

#9 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:35 PM

We are both Moderators at http://animalkits.ha...hpBB7/index.php

A site on the cutting edge of elite training/sports.

Other references are at

http://www.professio...cle.com/forums/
http://www.ironaddic...orums/index.php?

Now, where is the third party assay for melting point and heavy metals? This site looks to me like it is selling stuff straight off the boat from China; "for research purposes only" means that if we die or fall ill ingesting this, the seller is NOT liable. I do not want to be a guinea pig "for research purposes only..." ESPECIALLY AT THIS VERY EXPENSIVE PRICE...

Reader: if I were you I would NOT ingest any of these products until you see a third party melting point and heavy metal assay.

I inquired already from the seller if he would like me to test his product, in exchange I asked for a kilogram at his cost, s/he replied:

If someone wishes to test/assay  the material and post
(or not post) the results that is great

But i am not really looking for someone to do such.

Edited by nootropi, 18 January 2005 - 09:05 PM.

#10 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:15 PM

Reader: see this post

• Lurker

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:41 PM

Let me caution everyone, brooklynjuice is not to be trusted.

I want to see orders get through to regulars on this forum before I even begin to entertain the idea that he is legitimate.

#12 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:44 PM

Not to be trusted?

On what grounds???

I dont sell anything...

#13 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:48 PM

In fact this was a PM u sent me last time we spoke...

cosmos

Group: Basic Member
I'd like a sample of Pramiracetam, I'd be willing to write an unbiased review of my experiences.

I'm a regular to the Supplement forum, so if you would like to send me a sample I wouldn't mind.

I would also suggest sending a sample to adamp2p, he's also another regular to this forum and I've known him since I started posting here.

Thanks.

I have enough for samples but my source wants to wait till bulk supply is in hand before any samples given out. It shouldnt be that long, and your comments in this thread alone have landed you and your pal samples that should last good 2 weeks or so. Also the respected distrubutors are due for samples and COA.

COSMOS
I don't want to get myself involved in whatever old standing hatred there is on this issue from Avantlabs, I learn about you from your responses to me and I don't see any reason to doubt you so far. To me you present an oppurtunity that nootropic users, myself included, cannot refuse to look into.

I really appreciate you choosing me for your sample group, when you decide to send me your Pramiracetam sample ask for my address in the next PM and I'll send it to you.

Once again thank you, this will be the first time I will get to use Pramiracetam and I'm cautiously optimistic.

Cheers.

The product was never sold hence no samples were given out.

Is that why I should not be trusted? Because you didnt get a FREE SAMPLE??? Please.

#14 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:53 PM

Noot I like the use of the bold print, color font, very creative.

I guess you found your purpose in life... preaching about how dare could you ingest without testing it.

It has merit but you are overboard, anyway keep it up pal your saving lives [thumb]

#15 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:55 PM

I think that attacking cosmos for questioning your credibility is really unnecessary. Cosmos is one of the most valuable contributors in this forum; he has no motives here other than to share his honest opinion; which is of high value to the members here.

The real issue, at least in my opinion, is the safety of the members of the Immortality Institute.

If this vendor whom you are advertising for has absolutely no concern for our health here (as s/he has evidenced by disqualifying the need for third party testing of the product), that alone is enough of a justification to disqualify him from our considerations as a source for nootropics and/or life extension supplements.

#16 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:07 PM

Attack?

Read again what transpired. I was defending not attacking as my trust with others here should not be a concern of his. If he doesn't care for me so be it, please send a box of tissues. He has no valid reason for that statement other than his own ignorance.

• Lurker

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:32 PM

brooklynjuice, I'm not sure why you would post our personal correspondence that took place a while ago. I was naive about you at the time, and eager to secure a source of Pramiracetam. Since then I have learned to take the suspicions of those on the Avantlabs forums more seriously.

The burden of proof is on you to prove your legitimacy in the market place, not on me to prove you illegitimate.

I don't want to see this turn into a multi-page thread. I've said my piece.

#18 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:37 PM

I don't want to see this turn into a multi-page thread.

For the love of god.....you just jinxed it! [thumb]

#19 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 01:48 AM

you still dont get it

i have nothing to prove.. im not selling anything

#20 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 02:23 AM

Nobody wants your overpriced pramiracetam powder or your $130 / kg piracetam powder. [lol] Please advertise elsewhere.

#21 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:31 PM

LOL, Piracetam $130/kg? FYI you guys can get 1kg for less than $25-30 @ BAC

#22 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for the source Brooklyn. I have been hearing that Pramiracetam is going to start getting sourced by many other places (i.e. 1fast400), in which case the price would most likely go down. This is the first bulk source I have seen for Pram in quite a long time, which is good news since places like Nubrain and QHI are selling the "brand-name" for outrageous prices.

Unless your going nuts to try Pram, I would wait for the product to spread around the market a little to drive down prices and hopefully ensure product purity.

#23 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 08:12 PM

If you really want to buy pram, from a reputable source: click here to go to QHI.

Otherwise, you can wait until smi2le.biz stocks it; as soon as he does, I will test it for heavy metals, and purity (HPLC). As soon as I have the results, I will upload them here, at no cost to the members here.

Take care.

#24 teak

• 17 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:18 PM

Otherwise, you can wait until smi2le.biz stocks it; as soon as he does, I will test it for heavy metals, and purity (HPLC).  As soon as I have the results, I will upload them here, at no cost to the members here.

Take care.

Please excuse if this is a silly question, as I'm new here and not up to speed with everything. But from reading past posts, is the reason you are going to just test smi2le's product and no other stores, because smi2le offer you a store credit to cover your costs for the testing of their product?

But am I wrong is my understanding that in one thread, 1fast400 also offered to pay for you to test one of their products? Did you ever take up that offer? If not, maybe you could also test their Pram product when it's in stock too? That way we'd have 2 confirmed sources of the same product, which is good for consumers in terms of safety and in terms of choice.

#25 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:49 AM

Otherwise, you can wait until smi2le.biz stocks it; as soon as he does, I will test it for heavy metals, and purity (HPLC).  As soon as I have the results, I will upload them here, at no cost to the members here.

Take care.

Please excuse if this is a silly question, as I'm new here and not up to speed with everything. But from reading past posts, is the reason you are going to just test smi2le's product and no other stores, because smi2le offer you a store credit to cover your costs for the testing of their product?

But am I wrong is my understanding that in one thread, 1fast400 also offered to pay for you to test one of their products? Did you ever take up that offer? If not, maybe you could also test their Pram product when it's in stock too? That way we'd have 2 confirmed sources of the same product, which is good for consumers in terms of safety and in terms of choice.

The problem with 1fast400's offer is that it presents several problems. Firstly, I have absolutely no way of knowing whether the product that 1fast400 tests is the same batch that I purchased from him.

I have a general understanding of the way smi2le.biz works, though. I know that when he purchases a new supplement, he does so in the amount of several hundred kilograms. So I make sure I get myself a kilogram of whatever he is selling, then test that. What other incentive would I have to test his product(s)?

I also ask the owner of smi2le.biz if in fact he has just purchased a sizeable amount of the product in question. That way a side effect of my testing confers a benefit to others. Smi2le.biz alllows ANY customer to test his products; this is BY FAR the best offer in an industry where supplements are imported DIRECTLY FROM CHINA and into your body.

Interested in the history of this discussion? Click here.

#26 teak

• 17 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for explaining. I'll also have a read of that thread.

#27 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 06:24 PM

I just want you to know, also, that 1fast400 is often the best (not always) source on the web for ANY OTHER NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT BESIDES THOSE IMPORTED FROM CHINA. 1fast400.com/bulknutrition.com prices and customer service are acceptable.

Edited by nootropi, 22 January 2005 - 09:21 PM.

#28 power.bulls.x

• 115 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 12:36 AM

i will fear thos website that doesnt look pro.
1fast400 use Mirage eBusiness Solutions for handling the www. that is a pro website.
not a homebrewed website like somes

#29 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 02:09 AM

i will fear thos website that doesnt look pro.
1fast400 use Mirage eBusiness Solutions for handling the www. that is a pro website.
not a homebrewed website like somes

Go ahead, live in fear; I can tell you are afraid to think differently... :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 zg00

• 82 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 02:49 AM

I just want you to know, also, that 1fast400 is probably the BEST source on the web for ANY OTHER NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT BESIDES THOSE IMPORTED FROM CHINA. 1fast400.com/bulknutrition.com prices and customer service are both competitive and acceptable.

I want to place an order from 1fast400 for 1 lb (454 grams) of Now! Foods Pure Chlorella Powder (they have the best price on this by about $10), but I am afraid if I do the owner will come knocking at my door...angry...

nm

Edited by zg00, 21 January 2005 - 05:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users