Photo
- - - - -

Sulbutiamine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lepiricus

• 19 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:42 PM

I have been wanting to give sulbutiamine a shot for a long time but cannot find a source. I placed an order with smi2le back in september '04 but know he has been out of stock for a while. 1fast400 was supposed to get some in but they have an issue getting the right product from the supplier. Those are the only 2 places I have seen that have even attempted to get bulk sulbutiamine in stock.

I supposed Arcalion is the same stuff, but it seems to be a controlled substance and is available online through foreign pharmacies, but the best price i could find was 10 200mg tabs for $20.

So, if anyone knows a good source please hook me up. I am tempted to get the Arcalion to try it, but I fear if I like it too much I will get pissed becuase it costs so much. I have pretty much written off the idea of getting it from smi2le even though I have already paid for it.

#2 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:18 PM

fast400 in 6 weeks.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lepiricus

• Topic Starter
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 11:04 PM

Sweet, thanks scottl

#4 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:44 AM

Lynx have you ever tried sulbutiamine?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 chkben

• 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:30 AM

SULBUTIAMINE is really great...Got it OTC at the pharmacy (costs about 30 tabs of 200mg for SGD$ 25) and was on it for 4 weeks. It's great, making me feel energised without the afternoon sleepiness. However, at the end of the day, I do feel more tired and ready to sleep at about 9pm or so...I wake up about 730am on weekdays though.

200mg of Sulbutiamine really helps...but now I'm worried whether using it long term will have any adverse effects.. :)

Does anyone knows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users