4 replies to this topic

#1 Solus

• 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

There is a groups module that we could install for people to run groups like this autonomously, for the most part, through Longecity here. If you did that you would have the benefit of centralizing with the largest forum for indefinite life extension related discussion on the internet. We would have to see what others say about it too. Would you give it a shot? Are there any other groups you could recommend to see about running a group like this through Longecity too?

#3 David Solus

• 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

I would absolutely be willing to give it a shot and continually redouble my efforts for progress on Transhumanism and its methods. I'm sorry I tried creating a new account to try bypassing the earlier mentioned impasse. The second post and third I linked to the facebook groups. Is there a main page for all links or to integrate to longecity, sir? I really honestly believe it'll be a sort of symbiotic relationship. To spark interests and creativity and to go back-and-forth between their original group and a whole networked hub or groups would be just amazing at this point. I believe folks usually feel too small or isolated, I want to change that, through work and longecity.

#4 David Solus

• 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

When will this groups module be available? Or is it just a possibility for now?

#5 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:05 AM

We've tried out the other groups module that youve applied for first. Lets see if that works. Tomorrow, lets see which of the many options that we have available here we can settle on with what you can help the cause do. By working together we get so much more done. Find me in Skype when you have time. Between 3:00 and 7:00 CST works best for me if you can find a time in there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: internetworking, ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users