Photo

Chlorella Pure Powder

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 04:31 AM

Chlorella's Healing Properties article

Health Benefits Of Chlorella article; GREAT ARTICLE!

Posted Image

Heavy metal removal using chlorella

Chlorella is a powerful detoxification aid for heavy metals and other pesticides. Numerous research projects in the U.S. and Europe indicate that chlorella can also aid the body in breaking down persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as mercury, cadmium and lead, DDT and PCB while strengthening the immune system response. In Japan, interest in chlorella has focused largely on its detoxifying properties - its ability to remove or neutralize poisonous substances from the body.

This detoxification of heavy metals and other chemical toxins in the blood will take 3 to 6 months to build up enough to begin this process depending on how much chlorella a person is taking. Chlorella is a food. As such, it is almost impossible to take too much chlorella. It is also this fibrous material which greatly augments healthy digestion and overall digestive track health.

How Does Chlorella Detoxify Your Body?

Chlorella is comprised of a fibrous, indigestible outer shell (20%) and its inner nutrients (80%). It is the fibrous material which has been proven to actually bind with the heavy metals and pesticides - such as PCBs - which can accumulate in our bodies.

A clean bloodstream, with an abundance of red blood cells to carry oxygen, is necessary to a strong natural defense system. Chlorella's cleansing action on the bowel and other elimination channels, as well as its protection of the liver, helps keep the blood clean. Clean blood insures that metabolic wastes are efficiently carried away from the tissues.

Chlorella gets its name from the high amount of chlorophyl it possesses. Chlorella contains more chlorophyl per gram than any other plant. Chlorophyl is one of the greatest food substances for cleansing the bowel and other elimination systems, such as the liver and the blood.

Green algae are the highest sources of chlorophyl in the plant world. And of all the green algae studied so far, chlorella has the highest, often ranging from 3 to 5% pure natural chlorophyll.

Chlorella is a key detoxification tool

Posted Image

Hemoglobin is the protein in our red blood cells which binds with oxygen and gives blood its bright red color. Chlorophyll cells are nearly identical to hemoglobin, with one exception: Chlorophyll has a magnesium molecule at its center while hemoglobin has an iron molecule at the center of it.
This is important because magnesium is essential for the heart to function properly. Every time our heart beats, it is utilizing magnesium to do so.
Chlorophyll is effective against anemia and stimulates the production of red blood cells in the body. It also helps carry oxygen around the body and to the brain. This is why chlorella is often called a 'Brain Food'.
Several researchers have suggested the use of chlorophyll as a medical therapy for anemia.

Chlorella Will Improve Your Digestive System

Since chlorella has such a high chlorophyll content, people find chronic bad breath is often eliminated in just a few days on chlorella. Foul smelling stools are also greatly improved and chlorophyll has been attributed to relieving constipation.

Click here to compare prices with Froogle of this Now! foods product

Here is the link to cheapest price on the web for Now Foods! Chlorella powder

Posted Image

Edited by nootropi, 25 January 2005 - 05:27 AM.

#2 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 05:26 AM

Curious about Now! foods quality control procedures?

Attached Files

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 05:38 AM

So Smi2le SPAM has been replaced by....a wider variety of SPAM?

Ya ya I know I'm not a doctor....LOL

#4 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 05:45 AM

So Smi2le SPAM has been replaced by....a wider variety of SPAM?

Ya ya I know I'm not a doctor....LOL

This is NOT SPAM. This message is intended for those of you ingesting high dose imports from China that have not been tested for heavy metals and are very likely to contain metal contaminants See this post!! Chlorella has several OTHER health benefits that are definately worth a look (such as ph maximization, improvement of the digestive system, fighting cancer, normalizing blood sugar and blood pressure).

I also take about 5-8 grams of creatine monohydrate USP (I am working on my body to -- hopefully -- impress my lady; :)) I work hard to impress her ). 5-8 grams of chorella daily totally allieviates the bad gas effect of high dose creatine ingestion.

#5 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 06:44 AM

LOL, now you can purchase cheap powders from China and India with no worries as long as you take Chlorella. :)

#6 brooklynjuice

• 115 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 07:50 AM

ahahahahahahahha

#7 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 03:53 PM

LOL, now you can purchase cheap powders from China and India with no worries as long as you take Chlorella. :)

As several of you in this forum choose to buy bulk imported drugs directly from China (via 1fast400.com, beyond-a-century.com, and some items from smi2le.biz) without seeing test results from independent laboratories, it might be a wise idea to ingest a daily hefty dose of chlorella to (hopefully) counteract some the metal content you ingest.

:)

#8 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 03:55 PM

This detoxification of heavy metals and other chemical toxins in the blood will take 3 to 6 months to build up enough to begin this process depending on how much chlorella a person is taking.

#9 brooklynjuice

• 115 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 04:47 PM

Okay start taking it now and in 6 months add your toxin filled supplements lol

#10 geigertube

• 76 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:17 PM

Nootropi,

It's $2 more a lb, but I've had a good experience with this company's product.

http://www.wellifeus...32022/index.htm

steven

Chlorella's Healing Properties article

Health Benefits Of Chlorella article; GREAT ARTICLE!

Posted Image

Chlorella is a powerful detoxification aid for heavy metals and other pesticides. Numerous research projects in the U.S. and Europe indicate that chlorella can also aid the body in breaking down persistent hydrocarbon and metallic toxins such as mercury, cadmium and lead, DDT and PCB while strengthening the immune system response. In Japan, interest in chlorella has focused largely on its detoxifying properties - its ability to remove or neutralize poisonous substances from the body.

This detoxification of heavy metals and other chemical toxins in the blood will take 3 to 6 months to build up enough to begin this process depending on how much chlorella a person is taking. Chlorella is a food. As such, it is almost impossible to take too much chlorella. It is also this fibrous material which greatly augments healthy digestion and overall digestive track health.

How Does Chlorella Detoxify Your Body?

Chlorella is comprised of a fibrous, indigestible outer shell (20%) and its inner nutrients (80%). It is the fibrous material which has been proven to actually bind with the heavy metals and pesticides - such as PCBs - which can accumulate in our bodies.

A clean bloodstream, with an abundance of red blood cells to carry oxygen, is necessary to a strong natural defense system. Chlorella's cleansing action on the bowel and other elimination channels, as well as its protection of the liver, helps keep the blood clean. Clean blood insures that metabolic wastes are efficiently carried away from the tissues.

Chlorella gets its name from the high amount of chlorophyl it possesses. Chlorella contains more chlorophyl per gram than any other plant. Chlorophyl is one of the greatest food substances for cleansing the bowel and other elimination systems, such as the liver and the blood.

Green algae are the highest sources of chlorophyl in the plant world. And of all the green algae studied so far, chlorella has the highest, often ranging from 3 to 5% pure natural chlorophyll.

Chlorella is a key detoxification tool

Posted Image

Hemoglobin is the protein in our red blood cells which binds with oxygen and gives blood its bright red color. Chlorophyll cells are nearly identical to hemoglobin, with one exception: Chlorophyll has a magnesium molecule at its center while hemoglobin has an iron molecule at the center of it.
This is important because magnesium is essential for the heart to function properly. Every time our heart beats, it is utilizing magnesium to do so.
Chlorophyll is effective against anemia and stimulates the production of red blood cells in the body. It also helps carry oxygen around the body and to the brain. This is why chlorella is often called a 'Brain Food'.
Several researchers have suggested the use of chlorophyll as a medical therapy for anemia.

Chlorella Will Improve Your Digestive System

Since chlorella has such a high chlorophyll content, people find chronic bad breath is often eliminated in just a few days on chlorella. Foul smelling stools are also greatly improved and chlorophyll has been attributed to relieving constipation.

Click here to compare prices with Froogle of this Now! foods product

Here is the link to cheapest price on the web for Now Foods! Chlorella powder

Posted Image

#11 sentrysnipe

• 491 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 03:08 AM

i was thinking of splitting my chlorrella source, half from biotics and half from NOW chlorella powder

is there anything cheaper than NOW? guys pls help me out find cheap quality chlorella preferrably harvested from japan if not taiwan

#12 ricardfenton

• 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:53 AM

nootropi - am I right in thinking that you 3rd party test all your stuff (like nootropica does), and that you sell at http://www.nootropikshop.com/ ?
If so, I really really hope youre going to start up again soon.

I had a friend who bought for one of the bulk places, not sure which (I do as well - can't afford not to) who became quite ill after taking daily 3g of Aniracetam mislabled as Piracetam. Only when I saw a white fluffy powder that didn't dissolve in water did I realise it wasn't piracetam.
If they can do this, god knows what else is in...

#13 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 01:29 AM

nootropi - am I right in thinking that you 3rd party test all your stuff (like nootropica does), and that you sell at http://www.nootropikshop.com/ ?
If so, I really really hope youre going to start up again soon.

I had a friend who bought for one of the bulk places, not sure which (I do as well - can't afford not to) who became quite ill after taking daily 3g of Aniracetam mislabled as Piracetam. Only when I saw a white fluffy powder that didn't dissolve in water did I realise it wasn't piracetam.
If they can do this, god knows what else is in...

Nootropi has been banned from Imminst and sold items made in his apt......I would never recommend or encourge this.

There are many aspects to consider when buying a nootropics......please take them into consideration.

#14 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:31 PM

What's this bit about powder from china having heavy metals in it? I see no sense in that at all. Sounds like a marketing ploy by competitors. Why on earth would they put lead or other metals in their chems? If someone could explain that to me, I might become a believer too. Instead of any reasonable explanation, we are supposed to accept it on faith. I guess that's because china is far away and you know those people can't be trusted. Same story for india. I could see possibly a trace of platinum being found since it's used as a catalyst but platinum is harmless to the body. Lead, cadmium, etc are not used in making pharmaceuticals, far as I know. Until someone gives a reasonable scenario in which lead or other harmful metals would come in contact with or be used in production of these things, it is a baseless claim.

#15 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:22 PM

I am going to flip my fucking lid if anyone here:
a) posts in an old "Nootropi" thread again bringing it up to the top of the queue
or
b) mentions that they got their info from "Nootropi" or his site.

#16 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:57 PM

Gee I wonder where this person came from:

Yes, bricoleur, it seems silly to be paying retail prices when a few of us could split 800 grams of independently tested bulk buy from http://www.nootropica.org/.

Do you want to try to co-ordinate?  We'd need to find maybe one or two others, match our basic stacks...  Jerome?

Edit: another unbiased [cough cough] person.

Edited by scottl, 05 September 2005 - 09:39 PM.

#17 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:58 PM

oh not again....

i was refering to the post that was deleted ;)

#18 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:03 PM

All threads either started by or posted in by Nootropi/Adamp2p/etc should be locked.

A new thread coudl be started. THere's no reason to keep any of that person's threads alive. PLEASE IMMINST ADVISORS!!!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#19 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:05 PM

i wasn't aware that jeff whitmore and adam kamil were even speaking to each other. the nootropica.com/.org sites don't have any nootropi/adamp2p connections whatsoever, if anyone's curious.

like lipex said, keep it locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users