Link

#2 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 04:06 AM

Link

STOP POSTING SPAM!!!!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Trias

• 270 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:19 PM

Hi Stellar,
Pardon me for being new here - - but I totally do not understand what's the problem with Nootropi's posts?

I have to admit that I've learned a lot from his posts/links/articles from his forums and here, so what is the problem?
At any rate, since I do not know the history around this forum - - who am I to judge?...

~Daniel

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 11:55 PM

Pardon me for being new here

Being new is entirely your problem. I'm not being mean when I say that, this is no criticism of you. What I mean is that if you were around long enough you could see how this would wear thin on an individual's patience. Everyone has a link to nootropi's forum, they know there is information there. But it seems everyday 2-3x a day Nootropi posts this crap, it's more of a way of getting attention than anything else.

He also purposefully misleads individuals by negative speculation about other reliable suppliers (1FAST400, BAC, etc).....without any proof. When 1FAST400 offered him the chance to test the products, he scurried away. This illustrates that the "concern" over product purity was disingenuous...

He was also banned from the Avant labs forum. If there wasn't a problem with his posts/attitude, then he wouldn't have been banned (as they have only banned 2-3 people the whole time those forums have been active). Most of the veteran posters both here and at Avant absolutely despise him, but like you I never understood when I initially joined these forums either. I even defended him for a while. Then, I began to see what they were talking about.

Welcome to Imminst! [thumb]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users