Photo
- - - - -

Deprenyl Source

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 thehappytech

• 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:17 PM

The only nootropic formula I have tried is Neurogenex and have seen really good results. I have been looking Deprenyl and I'm considering adding that. I checked the listed sources on this site and the cheapest I can get it is about $57 dollars (including shipping). That is a little steep for me. Do any of you guys have a cheaper source? And of those sources listed do you recommend one and should I avoid any of them?

Thanks in advance for any help.

thehappytech

#2 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:47 PM

I think AORsupport can give you quite cheap sources, and also nootropi (but for reaching him you'll havt to visit his site, but no worry, I think it is advertized all over this forum...).

~Infernity

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 08:01 PM

Check froogle.com for cheap sources of things.

AORsuport will return e-mails but he visits here very infrequently now.

#4 thehappytech

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 12:43 AM

Thanks for your replys gentlemen. I have sent an email to tech support on AORsupport website. Hopefully they respond.

I can tell you guys that for someone like me that has a past that includes drug abuse, Neurogenex has been a god send. It's made me a believer in nootropics. The problem is I can't afford the price of that crap!. Any advise on cheaper alternitives would be welcomed.

thanks again.

thehappytech

#5 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 04:05 AM

Well you have to know that cheap is usually offgrade, so if you find some of what you wanted in a cheap price- you better check, and double check before you buy it- that it is a credible source that doesn't sell you crap that fits your low payment...
Good luck!

Yours
~Infernity

#6 lancelot

• 47 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:14 AM

When is 1fast/mike going to carry it? i can only afford natural extracts and nootropics from mikey. can we get an ETA, dsade?

#7 drmz

• 574 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 03:22 PM

Enough Sources in here :

http://www.imminst.o...T&f=169&t=99&s=

Would be perfect if 1fast400 is going to add some new nootropic compounds for sale. I order almost everything over there...FAST service, GOOD service, a reliable source for bulk powders, vitamins and other sorts of sportnutrition.

They need a European departement ;)

I have a webshop in sport nutrition in the netherlands, i'm a bit jealous of his webshop...alot of products which are forbidden in The Netherlands and Europe :(

#8 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:45 PM

Mike will never carry deprynyl or hydergine. Both are classified as drugs.

#9 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 07:26 AM

Umm, lemon, isn't all the nootropics classified as drugs?

~Infernity

#10 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:50 PM

Enough Sources in here :

http://www.imminst.o...T&f=169&t=99&s=

Would be perfect if 1fast400 is going to add some new nootropic compounds for sale. I order almost everything over there...FAST service, GOOD service, a reliable source for bulk powders, vitamins and other sorts of sportnutrition.

They need a European departement  ;)

I have a webshop in sport nutrition in the netherlands, i'm a bit jealous of his webshop...alot of products which are forbidden in The Netherlands and Europe :(

Being in the Netherlands it shouldn't be hard for you to hop to one of the channel islands and set up exactly such a European pharmaceutical dept for 1fast400.

#11 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 02:14 AM

Infernity,

The FDA does not classify all nootropics as drugs. For example, piracetam is not classified by the FDA as a drug.

#12 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:31 AM

Yes lemon, but it'll be stupid to not take a nootropi merely because it is classified as drugs since the very most of them are...

Yours truthfully
~Infernity

#13 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:19 PM

Infermitry,

Yes lemon, but it'll be stupid to not take a nootropi merely because it is classified as drugs since the very most of them are...

I was stating that you cannot buy a drug such as deprenyl and hydergine (both if which I take) over the counter because they are FDA classifed drugs. As a drug they are used to "diagnose and treat disease" according to the FDA. Therefore the Federal Drug Administration controls their administration. Leaving us with the only alternative to order "personal use" quantities from offshore sources.

Piracetam isn't classified by the FDA. Due to it's unclassified status as either a food supplement or drug it is tolerated by the FDA (Piracetam's availability is not restricted by the FDA and is rather "under the radar" in limbo status). Vinpocetine, on the other hand, IS classified as a food supplement by the FDA and therefore is available at your local grocer in the vitamin aisle.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:05 PM

Lemon, oh yeah I understand.
You know, here in Israel, there are lots of good nootropis which are not available because it is classified as drugs, although it is healthy. The absurd is that cigarettes for example is something deadly and proved as unhealthy everywhere and it is still available everywhere too.
I'd say it is even stupid then not to let good nootropis be sold around.

Yours
~Infernity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users