Photo

Cerebral Health

online order cerebral health scam synapse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#1 King Rob the IV

• 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

So I have been told and have seen others informed as well that for any reason cerebral health would refund our money, i have posted in the scam form but want to me my own to warn otheres of there deceit. It has now been almost four months ( middle of Jan)since I placed an order with CH and have not gotten my product, I was told that it was on back order do to pram but still minimal contact (I havd to inquire why) and still have not got my order, synapse informed me that I could get a refund back whenever I wanted one, I have sent many emails, have sent messages and called multiple times, yet no no avail. Please watch out, cerebral health is a scam, and from what I have read here it could also be sending the wrong product. Please dont make the mistake I did and waste your money on a scam.

But of course if they do what they have said they would and return my money or give reasons as to why they are avoiding me, I will post here to let everyone know, but for now they are con men to me and want everyone to know why, and not make my mistake

Edited by Shepard, 01 March 2013 - 04:56 PM.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#2 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

This is a joke! We are happy to give anyone a refund. Pramiracetam has been in extremely short supply globally. We are getting it in as fast as possible, but there has been an overhaul in manufacturing and things have been taking much longer than usual. I am getting a little tired of people's impatience on these fora especially when they know they are ordering items in extremely high demand. Its fortunate we even have access to the racetams and can offer them to our customers. If you haven't got a refund and want one, tell me your name and I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to issue you one!
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

Not a joke. I sent my package back to CH and have yet to receive any information about it. Still awaiting some response. I would be happy with a partial refund since the package is open. :sad:

#4 dp1

• 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

They scammed me too! I'm posting on EVERY board they're connected to, Mind&Muscle (got a TON of friends there are can totally trsh them on every bodybuilding board, been on all of them about 10 years now), Longecity.. you name it. They burned me for over 300 bucks and won't answer calls, refund my card, respond to emails, nothing! I'm going to submit this as fraud to ppal, file a dispute with my CC company, and file with the BBB too, plus trash them hard on the boards. They don't know who they're screwing with this time.

So don't worry guys, I will get some justice for us all. ;)
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#5 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

They scammed me too! I'm posting on EVERY board they're connected to, Mind&Muscle (got a TON of friends there are can totally trsh them on every bodybuilding board, been on all of them about 10 years now), Longecity.. you name it. They burned me for over 300 bucks and won't answer calls, refund my card, respond to emails, nothing! I'm going to submit this as fraud to ppal, file a dispute with my CC company, and file with the BBB too, plus trash them hard on the boards. They don't know who they're screwing with this time.

see below.

Edited by synapse, 26 April 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#6 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

This customer has been a jackass from day ONE!!! We sent him a package and after sending it out PayPal rejects his payment. He is some guy from Sweden and PayPal refused his so-called payment. And then he has the audacity to ask for additional shipments and threatens to trash us!!! Never order from us again!!! Your money is worthless!
  • dislike x 2

#7 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

This is a joke! We are happy to give anyone a refund. Pramiracetam has been in extremely short supply globally. We are getting it in as fast as possible, but there has been an overhaul in manufacturing and things have been taking much longer than usual. I am getting a little tired of people's impatience on these fora especially when they know they are ordering items in extremely high demand. Its fortunate we even have access to the racetams and can offer them to our customers. If you haven't got a refund and want one, tell me your name and I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to issue you one!

My name is David Ellis, you have my address in Chula Vista. I want a refund on the brown 99% resveratrol. Thank you.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#8 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

My name is David Ellis, you have my address in Chula Vista. I want a refund on the brown 99% resveratrol. Thank you.

What website did you order from and what is your order number?

#9 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

I just issued you a refund David.
  • like x 1

#10 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

I just issued you a refund David.

Thank you, sir.

#11 dp1

• 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

This customer has been a jackass from day ONE!!! We sent him a package and after sending it out PayPal rejects his payment. He is some guy from Sweden and PayPal refused his so-called payment. And then he has the audacity to ask for additional shipments and threatens to trash us!!! Never order from us again!!! Your money is worthless!

Who the H are you? Please tell me you're just some jerkoff board rep with a drinking problem who shows up late for work most days and never gets the orders out on time. Please tell me you're not the actual owner of these two companies! I'm a first time customer from the US, so cut the Sweden crap. You still shipped my order this morning (apparently) even though I asked for a refund. That was just dumb. I already told you I'll be testing everything with qualified reference standards, and that 50% brown polygonum ain't gonna pass for 98% resveratrol. Seriously, you'd be wise to just refund my card without delay and I'll go away. Otherwise, I'll make good with every word and I've got mucho connections on many, many boards that are quite pertinant to your clientel it seems. Reply to me with one more smartazz insult and see if I'm bluffing, friend.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 2

#12 Googoltarian

• 113 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

and that 50% brown polygonum ain't gonna pass for 98% resveratrol.

I wouldn't be so sure, it sure looks dirty - but I remember when I received 99% 1,3,5-tribromobenzene from reputable suplier, and it was red/brown, I got upset ;) and done some tests... guess what, it was pure as stated (sublimed product was totally white). Sometimes very small amount of contaminant can make quite pure product look dirty.
  • like x 1

#13 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Fortunately, the vast majority of our customers are totally awesome, but we do have some that love to rant and rave and go on and on and I simply don't have the time or patience for desperate cries for attention.

Orders are shipped out as soon as we possibly can. A few of our high demand products do get backordered from time to time, but orders will get shipped out. Please have patience!!! We are one of the only FDA inspected companies in the US that offer a few of our main products and we move inventory fast!

Edited by synapse, 27 April 2012 - 03:03 PM.

• like x 1

#14 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

Just wanted to add that I've ordered repeatedly from Cerebral Health and their service and product has been excellent.

I was also concerned about the brown color of the 99% Resveratrol, but have been extremely pleased with my increased cardio after using it for a month. I'm a long time supplement user and can definitely tell you it's no placebo response.

In fact, I just ordered another 500 G of Piracetam this week. Will be ordering some more Aniracetam next week.

Great company as far as I'm concerned and I have no affiliation, nor was this post in any way solicited.
  • like x 1

#15 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Just wanted to add that I've ordered repeatedly from Cerebral Health and their service and product has been excellent.

I was also concerned about the brown color of the 99% Resveratrol, but have been extremely pleased with my increased cardio after using it for a month. I'm a long time supplement user and can definitely tell you it's no placebo response.

In fact, I just ordered another 500 G of Piracetam this week. Will be ordering some more Aniracetam next week.

Great company as far as I'm concerned and I have no affiliation, nor was this post in any way solicited.

I really appreciate your positive feedback Junk Master!!! I definitely know we are not perfect and we do get a little bombarded at times, but the positive feedback from people like yourself makes the work so much more enjoyable and worthwhile!

#16 dp1

• 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

I wouldn't be so sure, it sure looks dirty - but I remember when I received 99% 1,3,5-tribromobenzene from reputable suplier, and it was red/brown, I got upset ;) and done some tests... guess what, it was pure as stated (sublimed product was totally white). Sometimes very small amount of contaminant can make quite pure product look dirty.

Hello, Goog :)

Yes, I've experienced similar phenomenon on a few occasions, often related to trace metal contamination which will oxidize the material and form colored complexes. Halogenated compounds such as your example are also notorious for such occurrence, especially Bromide and Iodide compounds stored in hot warehouses too long, or shipped improperly.

However, that is not what I'm referring too. Polygonum 50% extract is a common material that I am quite familiar with. It used to be very popular just a few years ago, but gastro side-effects made it fall into disfavor. It's popularity is resurging though, as prices have lowered recently. I deal with these Indian, Chinese, Canadian, South American, EU and US vendors all the time, it's my profession. This brown material is ~50% trans-resveratrol with other stilbene isomers and has a characteristic odor with distinct physical properties. I will know it in a heartbeat if that's what it is. Real trans-Resveratrol is certainly not any more dark than off-white, and a traceable/validated reference can be found here:

http://www.sigmaaldr...ng=en&region=US

There is still no USP standard available (or SOP monograph) that I am aware of, but good material is easily identified by FT-IR comparison, and purity can be readily assesses by any UV detector method (UV/Vis, LC, GC, etc).

I worked as a QC pharmaceutical chemist for over 15 years, tested every active and inactive raw material in common pharmaceuticals, and for the last 5 years I've done the same in nutraceuticals. In fact, my main services are formulation and analysis as per customer contract, so if a company wants to use a certain material or pre-qualify a vendor or batch from a manufacturer, I will test a sample of the lot they're interested in and report back my results. It saves them money having to send a huge batch back that's been rejected for failed analysis, once it's been imported already. I've got reference standards and secondary standards for practically everything in popular supplements these days, and if I can't test it I have half a dozen lab contacts that can. I've seen and tested it all, analytical qualification and quantization, and by now I know which suppliers are legit and which are best avoided. As you can imagine, as a Quality Control chemist, I have NO tolerance for blatant scammers, and will expose them with a passion!

This conman "Cerebral" just rubbed me the wrong way for several reasons...

- He has a chat line, but won't chat with you. He is generally off-line, but even when he's on-line he won't respond. Really? That doesn't seem weird to anybody, in a scammer kinda way? lol

- He doesn't have a real phone number where you can speak with him personally, he has a 'voice mail'. Guess he really doesn't wanna talk to customers at all, huh? My secretary left his a polite inquiry and he never returned the call. Completely aloof and unprofessional. Once again, common scammer protocol to never answer the phone to a paying customer.

- His site has a Contact Us option, so I left him a note asking the status of my order. Nothing. Asked again, in case he missed it or it didn't go through. Still crickets chirping... waiting for a kindly and quick response but nothing! Not even a 'hey, i'll ship it soon, got busy this week' or anything like that. He's devoted ZERO time to customer service, and his site says he ships after payment confirmation. Not really. I don't have time for his slow and sloppy business model. I'll order elsewhere with better/faster shipping and customer service if he can't ship promptly after payment.

- I emailed him as well. Three times total. Nothing, same as all the other methods I used to attempt to correspond with him. Then I submit a cancelation and refund request, finally, a whole week later after giving up on him being legit, and instead he ships the next day just ignoring my request for refund! How ignorant and arrogant is that? I don't play that game.

So basically, this guy looks like a cool dude, interested in the same things we are, health minded and fascinated with new medicinal developments, has a great list of raws on his site, etc, etc..but he either lost his integrity in business matters or he's truly a scammer and never had any integrity to begin with. I am studying his background as we speak and must say, my conclusion is certainly leaning toward the later. I will post a complete summary of ALL my findings on this board and several others, once I determined who this guy really is, what his scam is, and what the lab analysis of his materials truly are.
It would be in this company's best interests to resend the package he sent me (if he really was ignorant enough to send if after I requested a refund) and refund my card promptly as per my request. He doesn't want a guy like me on his case any longer than necessary.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#17 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Anyway, I recieved my refund and am happy. You won't hear any more rants from me.

#18 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

I will concede that our customer service could use some further refinement. We spend most of our time just getting packages out and its been difficult responding to all the requests for order updates. I realize people are anxious to get their packages, but it can be especially taxing when those requests occur daily. I have personally been answering phone calls and would really like to get someone else involved. Training the right person can be difficult though especially when the majority of our customers are very scientifically and technically minded. I can assure you, however, that orders are being shipped out as quickly as possible.

#19 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

If anything I'd say their customer service and responsiveness has improved dramatically as of recent. In comparison to 6 or 8 months ago it's basically a completely different company as far as customer service is concerned.

Shipping time has taken a bit of a hit though, so on that note... hire some people already! ;) We don't want any synapses having nervous break-downs around here
  • like x 1

#20 JChief

• 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

So you heard it straight from the top that they are acknowledging some customer service issues but I've been ordering products from CH because I value quality over everything else. Service, quality, price. Pick two ;) Such is the case with just about anything.
  • like x 2

#21 dp1

• 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

Manic & Chief,

That's great guys. I'm happy for you, that you have a positive story to report about your experience ordering from Cerebral. But please understand, I didn't. I'm not making this sh!t up, and I'd guess neither are the other folks who got lost in the shuffle either.

What if you got screwed? You might have a different opinion also. It reminds me of a company called IBE that used to sell bodybuilding RCs and supps. I don't know what their customer service is like now, but back 5+ years ago it was just like this. They were notoriously known for 2 things... (1) having a great selection of innovative products, and (2) for not having consistent shipping or customer service. You just cringed buying from their site, because you knew it was hit or miss every time you placed an order! I never had a missing item in my order, and they always shipped on time too. Great company if you asked me, just like your experience with CH/BioN. But now I get it, how those customers felt being one of the 10-15% that fell through the cracks. Weeks go by, then months and still no delivery, no answered calls or email explanations, items missing from the order and never reshipped, etc. It's just not cool. It's a detrimental business model too, which just shows everybody you really don't have you sh!t together. It calls every aspect of your company into question. No?

Like my order. It just arrived (even though I requested a cancellation and refund prior to shipping), but interestingly enough the resveratrol was missing, and no explanation was given and no response to my refund request by PM. I'm trying to be nice and take this off the open boards, but he won't even respond to my PMs! It's just freakin' ridiculous.

#22 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Yes, I've experienced similar phenomenon on a few occasions, often related to trace metal contamination which will oxidize the material and form colored complexes. Halogenated compounds such as your example are also notorious for such occurrence, especially Bromide and Iodide compounds stored in hot warehouses too long, or shipped improperly.

However, that is not what I'm referring too. Polygonum 50% extract is a common material that I am quite familiar with. It used to be very popular just a few years ago, but gastro side-effects made it fall into disfavor. It's popularity is resurging though, as prices have lowered recently. I deal with these Indian, Chinese, Canadian, South American, EU and US vendors all the time, it's my profession. This brown material is ~50% trans-resveratrol with other stilbene isomers and has a characteristic odor with distinct physical properties. I will know it in a heartbeat if that's what it is. Real trans-Resveratrol is certainly not any more dark than off-white, and a traceable/validated reference can be found here:

There is still no USP standard available (or SOP monograph) that I am aware of, but good material is easily identified by FT-IR comparison, and purity can be readily assesses by any UV detector method (UV/Vis, LC, GC, etc).

I worked as a QC pharmaceutical chemist for over 15 years, tested every active and inactive raw material in common pharmaceuticals, and for the last 5 years I've done the same in nutraceuticals. In fact, my main services are formulation and analysis as per customer contract, so if a company wants to use a certain material or pre-qualify a vendor or batch from a manufacturer, I will test a sample of the lot they're interested in and report back my results. It saves them money having to send a huge batch back that's been rejected for failed analysis, once it's been imported already. I've got reference standards and secondary standards for practically everything in popular supplements these days, and if I can't test it I have half a dozen lab contacts that can. I've seen and tested it all, analytical qualification and quantization, and by now I know which suppliers are legit and which are best avoided. As you can imagine, as a Quality Control chemist, I have NO tolerance for blatant scammers, and will expose them with a passion!

- He has a chat line, but won't chat with you. He is generally off-line, but even when he's on-line he won't respond. Really? That doesn't seem weird to anybody, in a scammer kinda way? lol

- He doesn't have a real phone number where you can speak with him personally, he has a 'voice mail'. Guess he really doesn't wanna talk to customers at all, huh? My secretary left his a polite inquiry and he never returned the call. Completely aloof and unprofessional. Once again, common scammer protocol to never answer the phone to a paying customer.

- His site has a Contact Us option, so I left him a note asking the status of my order. Nothing. Asked again, in case he missed it or it didn't go through. Still crickets chirping... waiting for a kindly and quick response but nothing! Not even a 'hey, i'll ship it soon, got busy this week' or anything like that. He's devoted ZERO time to customer service, and his site says he ships after payment confirmation. Not really. I don't have time for his slow and sloppy business model. I'll order elsewhere with better/faster shipping and customer service if he can't ship promptly after payment.

- I emailed him as well. Three times total. Nothing, same as all the other methods I used to attempt to correspond with him. Then I submit a cancelation and refund request, finally, a whole week later after giving up on him being legit, and instead he ships the next day just ignoring my request for refund! How ignorant and arrogant is that? I don't play that game.

So basically, this guy looks like a cool dude, interested in the same things we are, health minded and fascinated with new medicinal developments, has a great list of raws on his site, etc, etc..but he either lost his integrity in business matters or he's truly a scammer and never had any integrity to begin with. I am studying his background as we speak and must say, my conclusion is certainly leaning toward the later. I will post a complete summary of ALL my findings on this board and several others, once I determined who this guy really is, what his scam is, and what the lab analysis of his materials truly are.
It would be in this company's best interests to resend the package he sent me (if he really was ignorant enough to send if after I requested a refund) and refund my card promptly as per my request. He doesn't want a guy like me on his case any longer than necessary.

As a "QC pharmaceutical chemist for over 15 years" that "deal with these Indian, Chinese, Canadian, South American, EU and US vendors all the time", why are you ordering your raws from a middleman retailer that obviously has his markup? Why would you not order raws from at least wholesalers if not directly from the Chinese if your claims are valid? Especially since you claim to have the means to test? I'm sure you are going to flame me and I'm sorry, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees huge holes in your story and as such, your credibility has to be questioned as it just doesn't add up. And yes, I also have been satisfied with CH...although their prices are high...they do carry a lot of stuff difficult to find in one place without having to order from truly scary venders.

#23 dp1

• 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

As a "QC pharmaceutical chemist for over 15 years" that "deal with these Indian, Chinese, Canadian, South American, EU and US vendors all the time", why are you ordering your raws from a middleman retailer that obviously has his markup? Why would you not order raws from at least wholesalers if not directly from the Chinese if your claims are valid? Especially since you claim to have the means to test? I'm sure you are going to flame me and I'm sorry, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees huge holes in your story and as such, your credibility has to be questioned as it just doesn't add up. And yes, I also have been satisfied with CH...although their prices are high...they do carry a lot of stuff difficult to find in one place without having to order from truly scary venders.

I'm no flamer, friend, and not into drama or playing petty board games. If you have a legitimate question I will attempt to answer it. If you're just a shill or instigator, I may indulge in some flamage, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Please reread my post as I have already explained my position. I do testing for contract interests (independent formulator/contractor.) For example, if you call me and ask me to qualify a vendor that you are considering doing business with, I can test that material for you and give you a report summary of my analytical findings. That is generally proprietary info of course, and I am less concerned why you are interested in a vendor, I'm just a hired analyst and you're just a client that needs some lab analysis.

However, when I can find high quality raws that can be validated and accurately quantitated I will also often install them as "secondary standards" which are far more cost effective over time. For example, I may pay $500 for only 100mg of a primary standard of resveratrol, but I can use that reference standard of known purity to qualify another more affordable resveratrol sample of unknown purity. If the material is what it's supposed to be, then I have just qualified a secondary standard of 100grams of resveratrol for only 70 bucks! See what I mean? I am not a manufacturer, seller or marketer so suppliers like CH are still relatively inexpensive as far as my purposes go. I can do a lot of analysis with a 100g qualified secondary standard of resveratrol, provided it's pure and stable. You are a consumer, so you use far greater amounts for personal applications. I can see how that might get expensive, but I have a different perspective and need. I just want what I paid for or a refund, that's all.

Now tell me, what would motivate me to make up a story about not receiving my order? Do people really do that, and why?! I have a life. I'm not the type that likes to flame or cause problems or make up stories, but I got scammed here. If you feel the need to blindly defend Cerebral I would rather question what your motive is. If you were really sincere, you'd be thanking me for warning you of the risk of wasting your money on this source, because I don't see many other people here having the insight on this the way I probably do. Take it or leave it, but you attacking me is very misguided, friend. The truth is the truth is the truth, like it or not, ya know?

I just want a refund for the missing res and this board 'call out' is the only method left at my disposal since he refuses to correspond with me! Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to file a claim with my card, but I really shouldn't have to and that just pisses me off.

#24 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

500 gm of very well packaged, high quality Piracetam, in less than a week from my online order. I will be ordering again.

#25 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

If anything I'd say their customer service and responsiveness has improved dramatically as of recent. In comparison to 6 or 8 months ago it's basically a completely different company as far as customer service is concerned.

Shipping time has taken a bit of a hit though, so on that note... hire some people already! ;) We don't want any synapses having nervous break-downs around here

I recently did hire a guy who has been doing an awesome job! Still need to think about hiring another to help field some of the customer service inquiries. If you guys weren't so damn smart, it would be much easier! :)
  • like x 1

#26 AZJT

• 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

I recently did hire a guy who has been doing an awesome job! Still need to think about hiring another to help field some of the customer service inquiries. If you guys weren't so damn smart, it would be much easier! :)

Cerebral Health, how long have you been in business for????? I am glad you are hiring people to better manage your business. Definately need much improvement in customer service, inventory flow, and NEED OAC availible on your business web site. That will definately help your business out BUT you cant handle your business growth. You defininately need to hire... hire... hire.... Dont be greedy... Sooner or later your reputation or business name will be trashed. New and old clients will start looking somewhere else. Im sorry but this got to stop.

Anyways,,,,this is my first time ordering nootropic from Cerebra Health. Cost me about $500.00 and I am not happy at all. I have been very patient, and I am still waiting for the Pramiracetam i placed about 2 months ago.. I did talk to him on the phone for a min or two regarding the order. He did told me on the phone he will ship it out next week. Guess what, It has been past two weeks. No more excuses!!!! Please stop this nonsense. you are making alot of people mad. Just tell me honestly how long it will take. If you cant ship within a week like you said on the phone, please refund $119.00 and my order # is 877987831226533. All the information you need is on the order number. Please send me check refund of $119.00..... I am very understanding what you are going through, but this is wayyy to long.
  • like x 1

#27 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

I just ordered from CH a couple days ago; approx ~100 dollars. So far the customer service has promptly replied twice to my questions. Hopefully the order goes well and I receive my products for what I paid [takes 10 business days shipping time, about that, but i understand it's possible to take a bit longer. hopefully not..]

#28 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

Order was received a few days ago. Supplement [oxiracetam] seems pure, it's completely soluble in water. [I have no other way to tell, but I've ordered oxiracetam from a random chinese supplier before and it had all this nasty tasting non-water soluble sediments in it]. No problems with Cerebral Health whatsoever.

#29 jillin

• 36 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

I have been ordering from CH for almost 2 years now, and I've experienced nothing but ease of service and prompt deliveries; definitely the opposite of what the OP experienced [albeit, just by the amount of effort I had to put out to simply comprehend what OP wrote leads me to side with Synapse's claims of unreasonable impatience].

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 victortsoi

• 180 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

seconded. CH seems to have quick processing/delivery, and the one time I called to ask about an order they were helpful and informative. Furthermore, their piracetam feels cleaner and more effective than the SNS i had, however that could just be due to the latter's age (ive heard that SNS piracetam is all one old batch, but I could be wrong).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online order, cerebral health, scam, synapse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users