Photo
- - - - -

cell food- anyone tried it?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 brainfarmer

• 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:06 AM

I recently began taking Cell Food after reading about the many virtues of oxygen therapy. It was invented by a guy named Everett Storey. Storey worked on the Manhattan Project and the hydrogen bomb. After leaving military work he vowed never again to create destruction. Like many other scientists he received a lot of radiation during bomb testings and was slowly dying, so he began to work on a cure. He was successful, hailed a genius by Albert Einstein, and lived to be 78 years old. His formula utilizes deuterium (heavy hydrogen) to somehow break water into nascent oxygen and hydrogen. Also included are 78 trace and major minerals, 17 amino acids, 34 enzymes. The formula is currently sold as Cell Food by LuminaHealth.

Anyone tried this?

#2 adolfo

• 18 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:13 PM

This is probably way off, but in response to both your posts, does this relate to anti-oxidants in any way? It seems like the >upshift< guy is talking about setting loose a bunch of H2O2 in the blood, which quickly turns to H2O as the O singlet oxidizes something. Is this oxidant the same as harmful free radicals? Does this mean there are synergistic advantages to taking oxidants with pir? I have some pir, and I would like to try this (I'll look for Homozone at my drugstore) but I'd like to hear what other people think about this first. For example, if I try this should I not take any anti-oxidants at the same time (even if they are different oxidants from free radicals.)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ocsrazor

• Guest OcsRazor
  • 461 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:46 PM

You are dead on adolfo. Unless you have a problem with oxygen uptake, products with oxygen releasing properties ARE pro-oxidant and are extremely damaging to most of your tissues. Oxygen therapy as given by Lumina is utter BS. There is no such person Everett Storey, he is a fictional character created by scam artists to sell Cellfood.

#4 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:59 AM

Ocsrazor is most likely correct. They are trudging out colloidal minerals again.

I do/have done too many weird things which work to ever close off anything totally. But this one is not likely.

#5 brainfarmer

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:59 AM

This is probably way off, but in response to both your posts, does this relate to anti-oxidants in any way? It seems like the >upshift< guy is talking about setting loose a bunch of H2O2 in the blood, which quickly turns to H2O as the O singlet oxidizes something. Is this oxidant the same as harmful free radicals? Does this mean there are synergistic advantages to taking oxidants with pir? I have some pir, and I would like to try this (I'll look for Homozone at my drugstore) but I'd like to hear what other people think about this first. For example, if I try this should I not take any anti-oxidants at the same time (even if they are different oxidants from free radicals.)

I was curious about this also. The explanation I found is that because the oxygen released from water is negatively charged it will actually bind to positively charged singlet oxygen radicals (forming harmless o2). It is supposed to release oxygen slowly, avoiding the harm caused by products like H202 and Homozon.

#6 brainfarmer

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 10:45 AM

You are dead on adolfo. Unless you have a problem with oxygen uptake, products with oxygen releasing properties ARE pro-oxidant and are extremely damaging to most of your tissues. Oxygen therapy as given by Lumina is utter BS. There is no such person Everett Storey, he is a fictional character created by scam artists to sell Cellfood.

Is it untrue that atmospheric oxygen has fallen greatly since the dawn of man? If it is true, it seems sensible to me that oxygen supplementation of some variety would be useful.

Do you have any evidence or links to support your assertions of scam and fiction? I would agree that many of the claims made about this product seem fantastical. However since taking it I've had headaches and a runny nose, symptoms of the "detoxification" it's said to produce. This seemed encouraging to me, but I would suppose that tissue damage might have a similar effect.

from a site selling Cell Food-

7. No free radicals are produced by Cellfood— because its oxygen release is negatively charged, and time released in a chain reaction. In fact, the negatively-charged oxygen molecules released by Cellfood will bond with any free radicals present in the body (some of which are often created by other oxygen products)— and convert them to safe, stabilized oxygen molecules.
----

I have been unable to find any reference to Everett Storey that doesn't mention the Cell Food product. I was also unable to find a reference at quackwatch.com. Still not sure about this one.

#7 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:44 PM

"Is it untrue that atmospheric oxygen has fallen greatly since the dawn of man? If it is true, it seems sensible to me that oxygen supplementation of some variety would be useful."

Please explain the logic of this (assuming that it is true).

"Do you have any evidence or links to support your assertions of scam and fiction?"

I believe the burden of proof is on the person making the claims particularly since:

"I would agree that many of the claims made about this product seem fantastical."

#8 geigertube

• 76 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 04:57 PM

[quote]"Is it untrue that atmospheric oxygen has fallen greatly since the dawn of man? If it is true, it seems sensible to me that oxygen supplementation of some variety would be useful."

Please explain the logic of this (assuming that it is true).

Scott,

Pardon for jumping in here, but I think the argument goes that in urban environments, we arent exposed to the same levels of oxygen as in more undeveloped areas, due to fewer oxygen generating organismsaround us, and lots of things that generate CO, CO2, etc etc.

I havent seen anyone actually go out with measuring equipment, though, so I dont know how accurate this is.

steven

#9 dimjimm

• 28 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:39 AM

Pardon for jumping in here, but I think the argument goes that in urban environments, we arent exposed to the same levels of oxygen as in more undeveloped areas, due to fewer oxygen generating organismsaround us, and lots of things that generate CO, CO2, etc etc.

Levels are relatively higher in vegetation rich places like the rainforest but still overall Oxygen are WAY down worldwide. I think they proved it with that whole glacier-ice thing a while back. Like you said, there are lots of process pumping out carbon dioxide, and there is less plant matter to convert it back.

Anyway, I thought the rule of thumb for oxygen was (more oxygen)-->(more energy)-->(shorter lifespan), one of those candle that burns brightest things. Does anyone think that lower oxygen levels could actually be contribuuting to the increase in human longevity?

#10 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 09:05 PM

Where can I get it??????

How much does it cost?

Is it eatable [glasses] ?

Sounds good I wanna try.

-Infernity

#11 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2005 - 10:25 PM

i took cellfood a long time ago, it tastes like lemon...

im defintly interested to know if it indeed does cause free radicals or not

#12 k10

• Guest, F@H
  • 310 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:17 AM

I just bought it and I feel slightly better after taking it.

Is this just a placebo?

#13 Lotus

• 71 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

I was concerned about my oxygen uptake, too. I bought plants. Lots of them. Problem solved? I sure feel a lot better and not as dizzy in the morning.

#14 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:13 AM

I was concerned about my oxygen uptake, too. I bought plants. Lots of them. Problem solved? I sure feel a lot better and not as dizzy in the morning.

Having plants around you is entirely more healthy in several ways that living in the absence of them.

#15 kellyknowles

• 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:35 AM

My son and I have been on cellfood for 8 days. Within the first 48 hours we ditched our albuteral and preventatives...i dropped my blood pressure meds. No more shortness of breath for both of us, not one asthma attack, no dizziness and for me? no more high blood pressure. for him? no more chest pains. also both of us no longer get leg cramps and spasms. we are both sleeping better and when we awake..we can breath. My peak flow was a constant 100 or 250 (with meds and even after taking albuteral) On my machine these numbers would indicate emergency care or hospitalization. Within the first 48 hours as we stopped our meds, these numbers have increased to 400 or on occasion even higher..These new numbers put me in the normal range. During day 1-4 we did feel like a nap in the late afternoon and I expelled mucus in the morning wich easily cleared in the shower. Since day 5 I have noticed more energy. my son was full of energy from the start during the day, he was just sleepy in the afternoons but he is no longer feeling sleepy in the afternoons and his energy level is still increasing during the day. We had no other side effects. My other son was trying to recover from having his adnoids and tonsils removed and after 2 weeks was still in pain and barely able to swallow. I decided to give him cellfood as well, to see if it could help in anyway-he returned to school the next day and came home saying he felt great. I have given a bottle to my mother and to my cousin and started my husband on it as well. I will provide info on thier progress when I get it. At this point I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I hope this info helps.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#16 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2022 - 08:23 PM

prison food? cant be healthy as MRE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users