56 replies to this topic

#1 thomasthomas

• 89 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

Can anyone recommend a reliable and trustworthy supplier of nootropics
which is based in the UK?

Right now I buy from Cognitive Nutrition:

http://cognitivenutrition.com/

They are great, but they are based in the US, so shipping is expensive.

Also, they don't currently sell Oxiracetam, which is something I am looking to try.

I found Intellimeds:

http://www.intellimeds.co.uk/

But I have no idea how legit or trustworthy they are. Anyone here used them?

Or can anyone recommend another supplier in the UK? Thanks!

#2 thomasthomas

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

No one?
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Endymion

• 30 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

I ordered from intellimeds a few months ago (noopept and oxiracetam). I believe they are definitely the real deal, as the taste (and in the case of noopept the musty smell too) tally very much with reports on here and other forums. Oxiracetam has the sweet, slightly bitter taste, is granular and water-soluble as per reports.

I also notice a change in my perception from noopept, although it's not the cognitive light switch for me that some make it out to be. Maybe I'm a racetam non-responder, or maybe it's just more subtle than I expect.

Anyway, to answer your question I'd give intellimeds the thumbs up as a supplier. The powders come in neat packages too with very scientific-looking labels :)

I'm planning to order from them again this coming week (piracetam and pramiracetam).
  • like x 1

#4 thomasthomas

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

Thank you, Endymion.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#5 Nootropic Cat

• 148 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

I've been buying from http://www.nootropics.eu/index.html (formerly nootropichub). Shipping is a bit pricey but it's basically a flat rate so not too bad if you buy a bunch of stuff together (and it's fast). Had a very good experience with their ani and pir thus far, though they don't carry noopept so I might give intellimeds a go for that.

Edited by TripleHelix, 09 July 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#6 Endymion

• 30 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

I just found these guys as well, if you happened to be looking for sulbutiamine like I was. They use royal mail.

http://www.jgsupplem...powder-30g.html

They also stock a few of the newer racetam derivatives.

#7 67limitless13

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

I find that those sites charge a ridiculous fee, I suggest Smart Powders (US Based) or /JGsupplements(they sell some of Smart Powders products)/Mind Nutrition (UK Based)

Price Compare...: (Choline Bitartrate 500g example)
Smart Powders. £5.38 > £29.71 .Intellimeds > £16.99 .JGsupplements

(Oxiracetam 50g)
Intellimeds. £38.02 > £29.95 .Mind Nutrition > £25.59 .Smart Powders
  • dislike x 1

#8 Nootropics EU

• 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

http://nootropics.eu/OurFeedback.html
  • dislike x 1

#9 67limitless13

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

Overall Smartpowders or Mind Nutrition for the basics Eg. Pramiracetam/Choline or any of the common racetam/supplements

Edited by 67limitless13, 24 August 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#10 polymathic

• 45 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

I just found these guys as well, if you happened to be looking for sulbutiamine like I was. They use royal mail.

http://www.jgsupplem...powder-30g.html

They also stock a few of the newer racetam derivatives.

I use JG as well. Shame they don't stock Piracetam :( But pretty much everything else..

If only piracetam were legal for sale in the UK!

#11 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

Are you saying you are buying a product that is not legal to buy without prescription in your country??? How does it go through customs without problem???
I want to buy Epiphany D1 from cerebralHealth.com but I live in Argentina and oxiracetam is not legal here... I don't know why!!!

#12 Nootropics EU

• 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

If only piracetam were legal for sale in the UK!

If piracetam still was legal in the UK for sale we still would be there :-)

If you looking for Piracetam its here for you and it comes via UPS Express - "Next Working Day"
as long your order is bellow 850g you can use the option Spain to UK
Importing into UK for private use is perfectly ok
http://nootropics.eu/NootroCetam.html
  • dislike x 1

#13 Disorganisedgenius

• 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Probably wrong place to do this but just joined and thought id say bout ye fellow countryman, any good sources for modafinil btw???

#14 67limitless13

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Probably wrong place to do this but just joined and thought id say bout ye fellow countryman, any good sources for modafinil btw???

RXCart (Though I heard some of their stuff is underdosed)
United Pharmacies (not uk based) but offers generic and branded modafinil at a very low price they take bank transfer....

#15 clockwatcher

• 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

^^ I use UP for my Moda

Can't say I'm impressed with intellimeds, got both aniracetam and pramiracetam caps from them a while back, I know most people don't check, but I have a set of micro scales and have been ripped off before, I'm one of those wierdos that does a capsule count and weighs the cap to check I'm getting a fair amount

pramiracetam product was vastly underweighed (500mg capsule was around 300-320mg). bloody good job I checked tbh, thought it was just a mistake till I weighed the prami, same thing,

will give JGsupplements.com and nootropics.eu a try next, sick of ordering from the states due to customs etc
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#16 clockwatcher

• 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

^^
JG went well, products weighed in good and work. will update with nootropics.eu when i order in a few weeks
  • like x 1

#17 thomasthomas

• Topic Starter
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

I like JG Supplements. They always ship fast, their prices are reasonable, and the quality seems to be good.

Unfortunately, their Sulbutiamine comes in 300mg caps. I heard the powder tastes rank. Anyone know of a UK seller who sells 200mg capsules?
  • like x 1

#18 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

Pharmaceutical grade products. No powders and cheapest Cerebrolysin!

www.nootropic.eu

No one?

• dislike x 2

#19 sv3ngali

• 29 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Has anyone tried NooTropic.eu before? What's your opinion on the quality/trust/service etc..?

#20 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

what about nootropics.co.uk ? I am about to try them. cdp-choline capsules are really cheap.

#21 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

So I have been ordering on the shop I mentioned before in this thread (nootropics.co.uk). Shipping was awesomely fast to Germany, but I was using the air sure option. Will report back on the perceived quality of the product (was ordering noopept and cdp choline pills)

#22 sv3ngali

• 29 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

Biofreak, have you had chance to test them out?

#23 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:59 AM

Yap. I think their products are of good quality, compared to other products I already tried (cdp choline and noopept). In addition, their cdp choline is cheaper in tablet form then the bulk powders I found (at 500 tablets). So I am satisfied. Seems they will stock a lot more nootropics soon. If they keep their quality up, I'll be a regular customer. I'm waiting now for them to stock sublutiamine in tablet form.

#24 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

I find that those sites charge a ridiculous fee, I suggest Smart Powders (US Based) or /JGsupplements(they sell some of Smart Powders products)/Mind Nutrition (UK Based)

(Oxiracetam 50g)

I think that JG supplements are being a little unfait to intellimeds as the comparisons you post everywhere are not accurate as intellimeds do not sell in the quantities you quote. I think we have the right to reply to this disinformation.
Aaron
intellimeds.co.uk

#25 67limitless13

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

(Oxiracetam 50g)

I think that JG supplements are being a little unfait to intellimeds as the comparisons you post everywhere are not accurate as intellimeds do not sell in the quantities you quote. I think we have the right to reply to this disinformation.
Aaron
intellimeds.co.uk

Intellimeds do, do 50grams of Oxiracetam (Price has changed, old post) and 500g of Choline Bitartrate, those were examples.

This is not disinformation, comment invalid.

#26 The Nexus

• 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

After having my first order from nootropics.co.uk I strongly wanted to recommend them!
All aspects of the order were simply amazing. The contact was extremely friendly, competent,
helpful and fast. They provided constant information and updates on all steps until I recieved the order.
As an important feature of trust they sended me a Certificate of Analysis for every product that
I ordered and they can provide one for every batch of every product they get.
No need to say more about the products. It's nice that they press their products into tablets.
The ordering process and the shipping were very fast.
The company steadily expands their sortiment, recently they added Aniracetam and Pramiracetam.
They even ask for suggestions for future products to introduce to match the customer's interests.

So, nootropics.co.uk is a clear recommendation!

#27 mrnootropic

• 180 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

Check my site : http://mrnootropic.madefreshly.com/

My whole mission and goal is to be the highest quality but cheapest Nootropic store in the U.K.

I am easily accessible, i am always one click away, if im not on my p.c im on my laptop or phone so i will reply within minutes.

My other mission is to get your products delivered to you in the quickest time possible, the only option on my site is next day tracked 24 hour delivery, but please contact me if you need your product delivered on a certain date.

My other goal is to have great customer service, i dont have a robot reply for me, im always here...

Check Me Out... And get in touch, if you would like me to stock a product you need, i will try get it.. Make sure its a Nootropic or a related supplement though...

#28 gerass

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

I ordered from intellimeds a few months ago (noopept and oxiracetam). I believe they are definitely the real deal, as the taste (and in the case of noopept the musty smell too) tally very much with reports on here and other forums. Oxiracetam has the sweet, slightly bitter taste, is granular and water-soluble as per reports.

I also notice a change in my perception from noopept, although it's not the cognitive light switch for me that some make it out to be. Maybe I'm a racetam non-responder, or maybe it's just more subtle than I expect.

Anyway, to answer your question I'd give intellimeds the thumbs up as a supplier. The powders come in neat packages too with very scientific-looking labels :)

I'm planning to order from them again this coming week (piracetam and pramiracetam).

thanks for the report I was looking into intellimeds as they seem good.
  • dislike x 1

#29 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

thanks for the report I was looking into intellimeds as they seem good.

Thanks for the thumbs up. Any questions just send us a message.

Nick
Intellimeds.co.uk

Edited by Intellimeds.co.uk, 10 September 2013 - 07:43 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

After having my first order from nootropics.co.uk I strongly wanted to recommend them!
All aspects of the order were simply amazing. The contact was extremely friendly, competent,
helpful and fast. They provided constant information and updates on all steps until I recieved the order.
As an important feature of trust they sended me a Certificate of Analysis for every product that
I ordered and they can provide one for every batch of every product they get.
No need to say more about the products. It's nice that they press their products into tablets.
The ordering process and the shipping were very fast.
The company steadily expands their sortiment, recently they added Aniracetam and Pramiracetam.
They even ask for suggestions for future products to introduce to match the customer's interests.

So, nootropics.co.uk is a clear recommendation!

Yeah mate, i second this, finally they have Sunifiram and Phenylpiracetam which is perfect for me. Also, as an update they got Sulbutiamine in tablet form , which is pretty cool, since i cannot find any other site with everything in tablet form!

I just hope they keep it up and bring out Unifiram and some of the other more obscure ones i have had my eye on.

I'll email them and keep you updated

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplier, united kingdom, safe, oxiracetam, nootropics, piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users