• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Cancer-Proof Your Life! Webinar, Please Help Spread the Word

event cancer prevention anti-cancer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CinSchwa

• 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

This forum has been a terrific resource for me, especially when during my mother's cancer battle. I tend to lurk and use the forum for research. And have promoted the vitamin supplemet.

Now, I'd like to share information on my Free webinar, an Introduction to Cancer-Proof Your Life.

After I did lose my mother to cancer, I became a health coach and cancer education is my niche. Both prevention and first steps to take when diagnosed.

Right now, I am launching a tele-class / webinar series: 90 Days to Cancer-Proof Your Life. It includes a 25 minute coaching session with me at the end. Plus, lots of materials.

The first workshop I am offering at no charge, so everyone can experience what this series will be like and get the general anti-cancer blueprint.

I would be so appreciative of any support to get the word out. Please share via FB, Twitter, blog, e-mail, etc., etc.

In gratitude,
Cindy Schwalb

A FREE webinar / teleclass from Preventive Health Matters

Monday, Aug 20 @ 7:00pm EST

Audio recording available for your listening convenience!

Did you know only 5 to 15 percent of cancer is genetic? So what about the other 90 percent? If you don't know, hop on the first call (or sign up to get the recording). No Excuses!

We'll Exlpore:
  • The underlying cause(s) of cancer, that conventional medicine does not address.
  • The significance of 90 days.
  • Why happiness is more important than eating broccoli.
  • The evidence-based healing power we were born with.
  • The role of food and water.
  • How to choose anti-cancer foods without a nutritional protocol or diet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: event, cancer prevention, anti-cancer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users