• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

The so-called "Real NZT-48, Limitless Experience" Mega Review

nootropic nootropic stack nzt limitless memory energy brain-power mental brain health longecity

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 kagalive1985

• 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:16 AM

Greetings fellow Nootropic users/interest holders.

Disclaimer:

The following is a chronicled log of my subjective experiences using the Nootropic stack created by the folks at www.webnutrients.com. Before reading please keep in mind the following:
  • I am in no-way affiliated with webnutrients.com and this is not under any circumstances an advertisement for them
  • This review is highly subjective and contains only my opinion and subjective experiences
  • This post (and subsequently, subject to growth over time, this thread) is quite long, where possible I will try to be concise but sometimes the devil is in the details
  • If you have any questions feel free to ask them and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner
  • During my trials with this stack I will not be under the influence of any other nootropic drugs aside from Nicotine and Caffeine
  • This is in no way medical advice but merely an attempt to help you (and me) understand if this product works or not
-----------------------------
INTRODUCTION
-----------------------------

What is it?

A little while ago a film starring Bradley Cooper was released. Titled "Limitless" it illustrated a writer who stumbled upon what could only be considered as the worlds most powerful smart-pill (nootropic). In the film this drug is referred to as NZT-48. (It's actually a decent flick if you have the time to watch it). As the protagonist experiments with this drug he develops a super-human level of intellect, but, at least for a plot-driven dramatic devices sake, the drug comes with many side-effects and is not the benign miracle cure it at first seems to be. I won't say any more about the movie for spoilers sake but suffice to say the movie generated a lot of interest in nootropics around the globe and was actually the reason I decided to start researching and trialling various nootropics in the first place.

Using this 'limitless, NZT-48' concept the company www.webnutrients.com has released a nootropic mix which is, at least in theory, claimed to be the closest thing in reality one can get to real-life NZT-48. They call this product RealNZT. I ordered a month's supply of this a few weeks ago and expect to have it in my hands within the next few days.

What is in it?

According to the Web Nutrients site each batch of NZT-48 is created according to the information you complete on the web-sites survey. This includes your age, weight, height, desired-effects and other subjective attributes such as your tolerance to taste and stomach disruption. I have no idea if this claim of a custom-made product is true or if they just give every one the same thing, but for now I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

The product comes in two different forms (you get both when you order). The first is a test-tube-like vial, containing a mixture of ingredients designed to be mixed in water or juice and taken in the morning. Secondly you are provided with a pill which has more (different) ingredients which can be taken in the afternoon for a pick-me-up, or taken on alternative days to the vial. (Day 1: Vial, Day 2: Pill, Day 3: Vial etc...).

According to the website each custom-made batch contains varying levels (from none to lots, I assume) of the following ingredients:

The Vial:
  • Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
  • Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
  • Alpha GPC
  • CDP Choline
  • Rhodiola
  • Bitter Orange Extract
  • Piracetam
  • Oxiracetam
  • Choline Bitartrate
  • Phosphatidylserine
  • Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
  • Centrophenoxine
  • Anhydrous Caffeine
  • Arginine AKG
  • Citrulline Malate
  • L-Theanine
  • Phenylethylamine (PEA)
  • Hordenine (an MAO-I)
  • D-Ribose
  • Vitamin D (powder)
  • Prohormone Blend (on request - I did not request this)

The Pill (Size 00 Capsule):
  • Oxiracetam
  • Pramiracetam
  • Aniracetam
  • Phosphatidylcholine
  • B-100 Vitamin Blend (Guess it's a B-Complex?)
  • Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
  • Centrophenoxine
  • Alpha GPC
  • CDP Choline
  • Anhydrous Caffeine
  • Bitter Orange Extract
  • Vitamin D/E/A (oil cap)

After doing some research I can at least hazard a guess as to why most of the ingredients are included. Some of them I am still not sure on, especially the Bitter Orange Extract - I really do not know what this does or why it is included. It may be for taste purposes, I honestly do not know. - Perhaps someone can clarify this for me.

How much does it cost?

This product is quite heavy hitting on the wallet and a so-called one-month supply sets you back around $110.00 USD, This seems rather steep but I do suppose if it works as well as it says it does, and is indeed the only Nootropic mix you ever need to take it's probably cheaper and easier than mixing it yourself (besides it doesn't tell you in what proportion the ingredients are included so you'd have to guess).

Should I get it?

As I am currently waiting to receive it I can't currently say one way or another. All I can do is share with you my experiences as I take the product and let you make up your own mind. As previously mentioned all of this is subjective and as with pretty much anything your mileage may vary.
---------------------------------------------
WHATS NEXT?
---------------------------------------------

I expect to be receiving my package in the next few days, or at least, by the end of this week. The day I receive, open and begin trialling the product I will update my progress by replying to this thread. I plan on providing daily updates of my progress at least for the first week or so of using the product. I will give it a full month before I make a final decision regarding my opinion on this product.

I hope you find this thread valuable in helping you understand, appreciate and ultimately make a decision regarding this product.

Warm Wishes,
Namaste,
Kaga :)
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#2 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

Oh great.. another spam post.
  • like x 2
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Hi MrHappy,

Thanks for the reply but you could please indicate where this is spam? I honestly will reply to this thread with my experience, I was thinking of holding off on posting until I got the product but I wanted to give other people who have tried this a chance to share their opinions with it so I have some idea what to expect.

If this post is any way violating site policy please tell me and I will edit it. If you wish I will take it down until I get the product and can share my experiences with it.

Sorry if this was in any way misleading, that was honestly the furthest of my intentions when posting this thread.

Thanks for letting me know in advance if this post is just over-hype garbage.

You friend in the nootropic freeze,
Warm Wishes, Namaste, Peace Love and Hugs (and all things squishy),
Kagalive1985
- Kaga :D
  • like x 1

#4 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Hi MrHappy,

Thanks for the reply but you could please indicate where this is spam? I honestly will reply to this thread with my experience, I was thinking of holding off on posting until I got the product but I wanted to give other people who have tried this a chance to share their opinions with it so I have some idea what to expect.

If this post is any way violating site policy please tell me and I will edit it. If you wish I will take it down until I get the product and can share my experiences with it.

Sorry if this was in any way misleading, that was honestly the furthest of my intentions when posting this thread.

Kagalive1985

Hi MrHappy,

Kagalive1985

Hi Kaga,

Namaste. I call this a spammy post because -

1. It references a specific vendor's website and product (and multiple times, at that.) This is against policy.
2. Sections of your post read like a straight copy and paste from the marketing section on a vendor's website, including the malformed bullet points. It's very obviously been written elsewhere and pasted here.
3. It appears specifically written in a manner to generate traffic for the same website. ie. Marketing.

Sorry, I've tried re-reading your post 3 times and I still can't conclude otherwise..
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

Thanks for the info, tomorrow morning (it's late here) I will edit the post to remove the multiple site references and just link to the sites description (eliminating my copy/paste of ingredients).

This was never intended to be spam or marketing material and I sincerely apologize. It was my hope that negatively portraying the pricing solved any issues there but I guess not.

Thank you for reading and re-reading I take your advice to heart and will endeavor not to repeat these mistakes in the future. (I'm a bit of a longecity noobie so please forgive me).

Namaste again,

PS: I was not intending to generate traffic at all unless this stuff does appear to meet its claims. Time will tell on this, I kind of don't have my hopes up though - I expect to be let down...

#6 Hope47

• 110 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

Best of luck man.Wish i could try ready made nootropics but the mixed/limited reviews are limiting me.Also,most are expensive.

#7 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Best of luck man.Wish i could try ready made nootropics but the mixed/limited reviews are limiting me.Also,most are expensive.

Thanks for the support! Hopefully this will be worth my costs as I hope to shed some light on just how effective (or ineffective) this product turns out to be.

I've noticed mixed reviews also which I why I hope to find out for myself just how good/bad this is.

Namaste,
Kaga

#8 deh707

• 126 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

I placed my order yesterday, and will be reporting back here regularly to post my experiences.

Currently, I am taking SNS Focus XT, piracetam, choline citrate, and l-theanine, with great results.

Once I receive the "RealNZT48", that will be the only nootropic related product I will be using, besides the basic multivtamin and fish oil.

I don't usually pull the trigger on new ingredients, but I am quite familiar with every ingredient in this product, so I am comfortable with giving it a shot.

Edited by deh707, 23 October 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#9 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

Thanks for the info, tomorrow morning (it's late here) I will edit the post to remove the multiple site references and just link to the sites description (eliminating my copy/paste of ingredients).

This was never intended to be spam or marketing material and I sincerely apologize. It was my hope that negatively portraying the pricing solved any issues there but I guess not.

Thank you for reading and re-reading I take your advice to heart and will endeavor not to repeat these mistakes in the future. (I'm a bit of a longecity noobie so please forgive me).

Namaste again,

PS: I was not intending to generate traffic at all unless this stuff does appear to meet its claims. Time will tell on this, I kind of don't have my hopes up though - I expect to be let down...

The ingredients list is fine - I was pointing out that the formatting of the text shows that it was created somewhere else.
If the vendor's website, etc wasn't listed, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.
You won't be able to edit your post or comment after a few minutes, so perhaps a mod could edit your post.

#10 Renegade

• 182 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

Looks interesting but concerned it looks a bit 'scammy.'
I'd be interested in hearing people's comments on the formula used here.

I'll keep an eye on the thread and may have a pop. It does look like an interesting mix of ingredients.

Does anyone know of any other good formulas?

Edited by Renegade, 23 October 2012 - 11:23 PM.

• like x 1

#11 stablemind

• 520 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

How much did the site pay to sponsor you?
  • like x 2

#12 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

How much did the site pay to sponsor you?

Not a cent, I'm not sponsored at all... I want to give this a fair, unbiased go and see if it works that's all. They didn't pay for the months supply either that came out of my own pocket.

Could a mod please remove the link to the site from my original post, I never intended it to cause this much trouble.

Warm Wishes,
Kaga

#13 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:28 AM

Could a mod please remove the link to the site from my original post, I never intended it to cause this much trouble.

Warm Wishes,
Kaga

Working on it. Give me a sec (by a sec I mean a while ;) )

#14 vtrader

• 235 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Good luck, but I've noticed that they don't give the exact dosage of each item. A third of those contents looks like something you can get in one of those super multi-vits.
If I was you I would be very cautious when taking this stuff.
Start small and tell us how it goes.

#15 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

No real way around this. Every which way you look at this it's going to mainly be a discussion about the product/company and not have much to do with your subjective effects. Looks like I'm going to have to just move this to the retailer/product discussion area. If you'd like to start a thread on your specific experience with this product please just start a new thread in the nootropic stacks section with a list of ingredients and dosages you're taking in this product, but without mentioning the product or company.

I really hate making decisions like this but don't see a better solution for now. Please pm me if you have any questions about this.

#16 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:19 AM

Regarding the post's movement, that is fine... I probably should have put it here in the first place, my bad.

An Update:

I'm still waiting on my package, they emailed me telling me my order got lost in their system and they are sending me a bonus to compensate this. I have no idea what this bonus will be but hopefully it's worth the wait...

More when I actually receive the goodies.

#17 deh707

• 126 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

Regarding the post's movement, that is fine... I probably should have put it here in the first place, my bad.

An Update:

I'm still waiting on my package, they emailed me telling me my order got lost in their system and they are sending me a bonus to compensate this. I have no idea what this bonus will be but hopefully it's worth the wait...

More when I actually receive the goodies.

I placed my order on October 22, and still awaiting shipment notification.

I follow webnutrients' facebook page, and this is their recent update:

https://www.facebook...trients?fref=ts

We blew it.
We didn't mean to. Really.

But we've grown too fast. Much faster than expected.

And delivering to you, on time, has been a challenge.

Can you believe it? Between April and October, we've grown over 3,000%. That's 30-times the size we started when we went "live" with Real NZT.

Now, I'm famliar with fast growth. One of my first companies hit #387 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growi

ng private companies.

But it was nothing like this. And that was 1988.

So I want to apologize. Apologize for not delivering faster.
Apologize for not having more beautiful packaging.
For not giving you moe customized instructions.
And for not contacting you almost daily.

We're working on all of that. We have thousands of customers who we absolutely love. Who's input helps create even more effective health solutions.

And who's feedback has made for an awesome product.

We're spending a lot of resources on making this an incredible company. One that can custom design any nutritional solution you need. Brain. Body. All of it.

And do it with the incremental detail you need to feel totally rockin'.

Please let us know how we're doing. We plan to be around for a long, long time. And we need you to make that happen.

To your radical health,
Mark, Kaleigh, Olivia, Dustin, Dave and all the new employees.
WebNutrients.com

Edited by deh707, 29 October 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#18 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

LOG DAY ONE

My order arrived today, Friday, in the afternoon. It was a small box containing the test-tubes, the-pills and a few flavor sachets. The instructions were also included and clearly stated to take half a glass of the substance, wait 45 minutes then sip the remainder of the glass throughout the day. Not being one to be patient in anyway I immediately mixed the vial into some water, along with the powder and chugged it. This was at about 4:36PM.

It is currently 4:36PM and I do feel somewhat boosted. Not overly so or out of control (not 'high') but I feel like my brain is shifting into a higher gear. I'm unsure as to whether not this is entirely placebo effect, as it's only been just over 20 minutes since I took my dose. I will take the capsule later this evening and I will not be surprised if it keeps me awake.

I will continue to post/update this thread as time progresses, high-lighting how this concoction goes.

Namaste,
Kaga

#19 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

45 Minutes into my first dose and I feel my mood is lifting. I feel quite awake without being overly simulated. Concentration and Focus seem improved, as does logical reasoning and my vocabulary. I have yet to test it using quantifiable methods however I am definitely noticing a boost. It feels crisp and smooth and has a very slight hint of euphoria.

#20 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

It's now about 100 minutes in and I still feel I'm going strong. I am going to take the pill soon to give me a secondary boost so I can see just how powerful this is. I also just took a Multi, a B Complex and some fish oil. I also just had some fatty foods. You aren't supposed to take the nootropic with foods though so I may have to wait 20 minutes to take the pill.

#21 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

It's almost 3 hours in and I've taken the pill. This is a very clean energy feel and I just feel like singing. Very good mood. This is great. I can't wait to try it tomorrow when I have activities to get done.

#22 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

It's 5:15AM the next morning. I did have trouble sleeping (about 4 hours) and woke up very refreshed and alert. Am going to start day two officially at 5.30 when I take my powder again. This stuff rocks!

#23 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

It's a little over one hour after taking this mornings dose of the powder-vial. I've suffered a little bit of anxiety (I have an anxiety disorder so this is not uncommon), but, all-in-all it's been very manageable and I think it just comes with the territory of being excited in general. I'm loving life and getting passionate about opening opportunities and other things which are looming on the horizon of my personal life right now. I'm highly motivated, organized and artistically prone this morning. Fatigue is a long way off, which, considering the small amount of sleep I have had is surprising.

I plan on taking the booster capsule at around 10am-11am today. I have this morning at home doing some work and research and then this afternoon I'm going out. It will be interesting to see the effects of this concoction on my social prowess.

Generally speaking I feel my typing speed is increased and my accuracy is dramatically enhanced. I seem to be making less typographical errors and my keystrokes are more fluid and deliberate than usual.

More as it comes...

#24 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Day Three

To begin I'll quickly recap how I went yesterday. In the early afternoon I went out with friends and noticed I was quite tired from the little amount of sleep I'd had. I was fairly confident and seemed a bit more quick-witted than usual. I had to do some walking around (I'm not very fit) but found it relatively easy. At around 5pm I crashed and started to get anxious so I returned home. I was asleep by 8pm and slept for 11 hours. I woke up refreshed and ready to tackle the day, although it took me about 15 minutes to wake up properly (not unusual for me).

This morning at 7.35am I took about 60% of my glass of the powder-mixture. I plan on taking the remainder at about 8am and having the pill at either 11 or 1 (1 hour either side of lunch) depending how tired/alert I am. Within 10 minutes of having my first morning dose I became more awake, like I'd had a good cup of coffee and I started writing this post. Prior to taking my 8am dose I'll take 3 fish-oil caps and a multivitamin. After this dose I will also have a cup of coffee.

My mood is fairly good, considering I don't have a lot planned for today (usually unless I've something on I can get a bit depressed - boredom does not bode well with me).

Yesterday I had an upset stomach which I attributed to this NZT but today I feel fine again. Currently it's about 15 minutes since taking my first dose and I feel awake, refreshed, relaxed and alert. All of these things though may be nothing to do with the NZT - it hasn't necessarily had the time to even kick in yet.

I will post more after my 8am dose.

Namaste,

Kagalive

#25 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

LOG DAY ONE

My order arrived today, Friday, in the afternoon. It was a small box containing the test-tubes, the-pills and a few flavor sachets. The instructions were also included and clearly stated to take half a glass of the substance, wait 45 minutes then sip the remainder of the glass throughout the day. Not being one to be patient in anyway I immediately mixed the vial into some water, along with the powder and chugged it. This was at about 4:36PM.

It is currently 4:36PM and I do feel somewhat boosted. Not overly so or out of control (not 'high') but I feel like my brain is shifting into a higher gear. I'm unsure as to whether not this is entirely placebo effect, as it's only been just over 20 minutes since I took my dose. I will take the capsule later this evening and I will not be surprised if it keeps me awake.

I will continue to post/update this thread as time progresses, high-lighting how this concoction goes.

Namaste,
Kaga

Oh good grief, so you posted that long introduction to the product you're selling while pretending not to have taken it yet? That is too much. And these daily updates, that's brilliant. Keeps you on top.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 03 November 2012 - 09:04 PM.

#26 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

LOG DAY ONE

Namaste,
Kaga

Oh good grief, so you posted that long introduction to the product you're selling while pretending not to have taken it yet? That is too much. And these daily updates, that's brilliant. Keeps you on top.

I'm not selling anything, it's a shame I cannot prove this fact. I'd love it if these guys sponsored me, the product isn't exactly cheap. I'm just posting my experiences as they happen. My original post was put in because I was bored/excited about the product and I wanted to provide a frame-work for this log.

If you still believe I am selling that's fine, I can't change your belief systems. I acknowledge the way I started this log did not give much creedence to my integrity with regards to this product and I somewhat regret formatting it the way I did. I only hope that my informative experiences with this product serve to, at least on some level, raise your, and folks like you's opinions of me and the truth behind these experiences.

Enjoy your day and peace,
kaga

Edited by kagalive1985, 03 November 2012 - 09:08 PM.

#27 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

Hi MrHappy,

Kagalive1985

The facts are; NZT-48 is a chemical drug, fictional, made up by hollywood as a part of a movie called "Limitless", NOT a real drug, even the name "NZT-48" is proberbly the producing companys intellectual properties by the name and owning the name "NZT-48" and it's uses, therefor no company can claim that they have "invented" NZT-48, no more than they can say that they invented "Cortexiphan" (tv-series 'Fringe' fake drug)

#28 deh707

• 126 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Day Three

To begin I'll quickly recap how I went yesterday. In the early afternoon I went out with friends and noticed I was quite tired from the little amount of sleep I'd had. I was fairly confident and seemed a bit more quick-witted than usual. I had to do some walking around (I'm not very fit) but found it relatively easy. At around 5pm I crashed and started to get anxious so I returned home. I was asleep by 8pm and slept for 11 hours. I woke up refreshed and ready to tackle the day, although it took me about 15 minutes to wake up properly (not unusual for me).

This morning at 7.35am I took about 60% of my glass of the powder-mixture. I plan on taking the remainder at about 8am and having the pill at either 11 or 1 (1 hour either side of lunch) depending how tired/alert I am. Within 10 minutes of having my first morning dose I became more awake, like I'd had a good cup of coffee and I started writing this post. Prior to taking my 8am dose I'll take 3 fish-oil caps and a multivitamin. After this dose I will also have a cup of coffee.

My mood is fairly good, considering I don't have a lot planned for today (usually unless I've something on I can get a bit depressed - boredom does not bode well with me).

Yesterday I had an upset stomach which I attributed to this NZT but today I feel fine again. Currently it's about 15 minutes since taking my first dose and I feel awake, refreshed, relaxed and alert. All of these things though may be nothing to do with the NZT - it hasn't necessarily had the time to even kick in yet.

I will post more after my 8am dose.

Namaste,

Kagalive

Well, I must say, I am quite impressed with this product. I received my package yesterday, poured the entire tube into my 20oz cup of water, and downed half of it.

EVERYTHING you're experiencing, is exactly how I would describe mine. I haven't even tried a full serving yet, or the booster cap.

I've been satisfied in the past with just piracetam + choline citrate, but this is something else.

The two things I am concerned with, are the effects of long term use and price. It's quite expensive.

I may decide to just use it on an as-needed basis. I figure that's how most people use it.

Edited by deh707, 04 November 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#29 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Is this better than hordenine + PEA?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 deh707

• 126 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Is this better than hordenine + PEA?

Yes, and both are included in the ingredients.

http://www.webnutrie...what-are-noots/

http://www.webnutrie...m/whats-inside/

Now, if only I could figure out the dosages of the ingredients in this formula... and get them all in bulk... that would save a ton of money.

Edited by deh707, 04 November 2012 - 08:35 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, nootropic stack, nzt, limitless, memory, energy, brain-power, mental, brain health, longecity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users