My Report of Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Choline & Inositol and Huperzine A

aniracetam oxiracetam choline inositol huperzine report effects

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 enlightened

• 13 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on longecity, I have been lurking for a little while and thought I would post report/experience with nootropics so far.

In short my most noticeable effects:
Less Anxious - Strong
Sociable - Medium/Strong
Energy - Medium

Note I have only just started taking choline & inosotil and huperzine so I cannot say how they are affecting me yet.

My stack:
Aniracetam x1 capsule in the morning
Oxiracetam x1 capsule in the morning

I started taking Aniracetam before Oxiracetam (few weeks) and I noticed almost all of the effects I mentioned. I am not sure if Oxiracetam has any effect what so ever. I would need to take the two by themselves for a period of time to understand the differences in effects.

Aniracetam has had a pretty profound effect on me. I would consider myself socially awkward and anxious but whilst taking Aniracetam it's a different story. I am able to sit down with someone and maintain a conversation without getting anxious. Usually when talking to someone I get really anxious and it clouds me mentally and It's hard to have a conversation which makes me really uncomfortable. So that is a huge improvement for me, enough to warrant a review (why I signed up). Also my girlfriend broke up with me about... two weeks after I started taking Aniracetam and usually that would cause a person to be very emotional and all over the place (angry, sad). I did not have a single moment of emotional outbreak. It was great! I was able to sit there and assess why I feel the way I do and choose not to feel that way.

I work as a web developer and it helps me to work on the computer all day. I wouldn't say it helps me focus but it gives me the energy to do what I need to do. When you need to do something you can sit there and get through it. Usually if something hard comes up in my tasks I try to avoid it for as long as possible and then when I have to do it, it sucks. Now I look forward to challenges.

Now I think it is a good idea to give you a background of my recreational activities which I believe have negatively affected by capacity to think and recall memory. I had abused weed for about roughly 2 years (smoke all day) and took exctasy almost twice a week for about 2 years. My memory was shocking and I admitted myself to emergency several times for panick attacks (very frightening!) I eventually stopped taking those two and about a year later I discovered LSD. I took that every weekend for about a year and a bit. LSD was amazing whilst it was amazing but then it was starting to make me really anti-social and have a short-fuse with everyone. I didn't like where it was heading so I haven't taken that for a while. It's been about 4 months since I've had my last LSD trip and started nootropics last month. The negative effects of LSD were VERY slowly wearing off but, when I started taking Aniracetam within 2 - 3 days I had been better then I ever have with people and just feeling good about life.

I've now started taking Choline with Inositol for the last 4 days. I feel like it has similar effects to Aniracetam but again it is hard to tell because I am still taking Aniracetam and Oxiracetam. I will run out of my supply of both Ani and Oxy in about three days and it will take about week and a half before I get my next supply of Ani so it will be a good opportunity to see what the effects of Choline + Inositol are.

I've also started taking Huperzine A today so will keep everyone updated with my experience.

Thanks for reading,
Enlightened

#2 Templanoid

• 88 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

Thanks for post, Enlightened.

I am myself looking towards Nootropic with social-anxiety reducing effects, and I'm interested in your case. Could you kindly give more details about your Aniracetam and Oxyracetam? What's the brand or where did you get it from? You mentioned they were capsules, so how many milligrams do you take of each?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 enlightened

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

Obtained from Smartpowders, both ani and oxi are 750mg

#4 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Why no Piracetam in your stack ?

#5 enlightened

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

I live in Australia and do not know how to obtain it :( It's scheduled here.

#6 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

I think no problem import for personal use ,i have large spare of Piracetam i can send you for free .

#7 enlightened

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:10 AM

haha sure send me a pm

#8 Pirate

• 147 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

I'm in Australia and I've bought Piracetam in capsules no worries (cognitive nutrition from blue moon harvest)
I've just ordered a kilo from cerebral health. Hoping that one gets through as easy!

I've also ordered (and received) other scheduled items like artichoke extract without any hassles.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 enlightened

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

I've ran out of Oxiracetam but can't say that im missing it. I brought my Aniracetam. Good stuff :). I don't think the choline or huperzine are doing anything. I just have a lot more dreams.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aniracetam, oxiracetam, choline, inositol, huperzine, report, effects

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users