• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Course in Radical Life Extension

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

New course announced, where I will be contributing some of the course material and feedback.

http://transhumanity...n-transhumanism
  • like x 1

#2 Marios Kyriazis

• Topic Starter
  • 466 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

The organisers of this course have now received a donation for a scholarhisp, from David Kekich (Maximum Life Foundation). This means that one candidate will be able to do the 10-week online course for free. The course is about the science and theories of 'extreme lifespans', not about healthy normal aging. PM me for details if you are interested, or see the website above.

#3 Julia36

• 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

Thanks for your posts Marios.

This is anecdotal:

I started in bio feedback really young (13).
Mixed bag for me.
Getting a decent uninterrupted sleep and relaxed lifestyle is important for me.
I played with smart drugs...and they're obviously all different. I have a feeling some of them wouldn't be available without prescription, but had varying success. Some can give extreme anxiety.
the biggest on

Nutrient supplements was the biggest thing I experienced. Mega doses under the toxic levels (hard to establish), gave me an IQ raise (i monitored this by chess ratings). B complex and I used life extension mix
which really toned my body without exercise and improved my visual reading ability.

You have to keep taking therm IMO.

Food wise sweet potato and meat were the greatest improvers and indeed sp is the staple of the Okinawa diet.

Relaxation is very important. Friends who are disciplined at meditation look visibly younger than their peers:

There are obviously different way to relax. For me music is great. I left hypnosis alone after doing it for years as I wanted freedom for my inner mind.
http://www.nhs.uk/Li...ges/taichi.aspx

some music induces relaxed states pretty instantly and is free online, eg

But there's little to beat assessing and organizing your own self and doing your own research and monitoring.

Things will get easier as technology and brain/body studies accelerate.

Posted Image
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users