"I made a Membership donation, but nothing happened?"

membership

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

If you are a Member, you should see a blue Member designation under 'Group' in your profile (instead of 'Registered User'). You should also be able to see the internal 'Immortality Institute' forum, not see many ads etc. You should have received an email and a PM thanking you and sending a receipt.

Please use the same email address in your forum account that you use for paypal.

If you have joined as a Member, but don't notice a change, it may be the case that our software has had a glitch - unfortunately a so-called 'IPN error' seems to happen a couple of times per year.

If you think you may have been affected, please email support@imminst.org straight away, with the following information
- your email at LongeCity and your paypal email if different (your enquiry should come from this address)
- your account name at LongeCity
- your paypal receipt No. or similar information
- a description of the error(s) you encounter (screenshots help)

#2 caliban

• Topic Starter
  • Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

Late Dec 2013:

we have become aware that quite a few Members have not had their accounts upgraded during 2012 due to technical errors.

Sincere apologies to those who have been affected!

We are working to fix the problem, but it is not easy to identify all of the accounts affected.
If you should be a Member but aren't, please get in touch with the above info asap!

#3 AnygirlX

• 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

When registering for my membership I wanted to pay with a credit card, but did not see that option. I chose to send a check, but have since gotten the login credentials for my paypal. Can I use my paypal instead of mailing in a check?

#4 YOLF

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

You can go here to get your LongeCity membership via paypal/credit:
http://www.longecity.org/membership

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: membership

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users