C60 for scars

c60 scars skin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kenorb

• 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

Any experiences applying C60 on scars?
Does it go into your bloodstream as well?

#2 YOLF

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

IIRC Turnbuckle mentioned something about his newer scars disappearing from taking the stuff orally, older scars remained. You might ask him if he still feels like they are gone when looking. I find looking for scars in different light or angles can be misleading. I've often applied stuff to scars only to think they've improved, but notice later it was just invisible from certain angles. It's hard to tell with scar removal.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kenorb

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

I think the increase in the rats life span can be explained with the oxidative theory of aging. I also think that the rats probably died because they ran out of C60 and once again became victims to oxidative aging.

It's difficult to understand how taking an anti-oxidant for six months would extend your lifespan by 30 months. It might explain six months or less, but not 30. Now if you propose certain superpowers for C60--that some of it sticks around forever with almost homeopathic effectiveness, then you'd also expect one dose to be sufficient for years. Beyond that, you also have to explain how an anti-oxidant can grow hair and make scars disappear, which isn't among the known effects of anti-oxidants.

@Turnbuckle: Hi, Do you have any experience to share?

#4 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Again, kenob, that you've set yourself up as some sort of host while crapping up the threads is annoying.
  • like x 2

#5 kenorb

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Again, kenob, that you've set yourself up as some sort of host while crapping up the threads is annoying.

Sorry, but it's a public forum where I have simply created a new thread related to skin and scars with some pre-existing experiences to start (to not start from scratch), so I'm not sure what do you mean and I don't care. Secondly you're not moderator to tell me what should I do, and what I shouldn't do on the public forum.
If you don't like the idea of this thread, ignore it and don't follow it, if more people don't like it - nobody will respond, then topic will die naturally (this is how usually it works on the forums). I'm not spamming of anything here, the only spam is coming from you. If you had some problems with forum in the past, you don't have to blame other people for that.
I'm sorry for quoting your quotes (ask moderator to remove them, because I can't), but I thought it could be relevant to start these threads and share some experience related to these specific topic.
That's why I'm rarely use any kind of forum (usually because of people who are mind-limited [not talking about any of you, just generally] and have tons of rules in their mind - 'don't do this, don't do that'), so if there are any rules of this forum which I've broken, please let me know.
If moderators will agree with you, I'll stop creating any new future threads and use the existing one (300+ posts long).

Edited by kenorb, 11 January 2013 - 02:03 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, scars, skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users