• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Cerebrolysin and other noots via ultrasonic nebuliser?

nebuliser atomiser cerebrolysin b12 noopept aniracetam piracetam

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BLimitless

• 218 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

What do you guys think about this ROA? Would it work? They can get droplets to 5 microns or less in diameter. Nebulisers are pretty cheap too. No smoke or vapour, you just breath in steam and it does the job. I got a nebuliser sitting right next to me :)

I was thinking vitamin B12 would be another good one. I know sublingual absorption of B12 is the best, this might suggest that breathing nebulised methylcobalamin B12 mist might be very interesting. Also, B3 (Niacin). Then there is piracetam and even better, Noopept! You can't smoke Noopept but you can nebulise it I believe.

Vaporised piracetam has already been shown to behave very interestingly compared to oral piracetam in its action so who knows if Noopept might have a similar effect? But I hear that Noopept is a prodrug for an endogenous glycine peptide so I guess it probably won't work.

I think we would have to take care we use only the most sterile and purest products however. Nebulising is a different kettle of fish to oral or sublingual administration, the kind of safety methods we need to emply resemble IV administration more as liver metabolism is bypassed and as the vapour is the product itself undisturbed as opposed to smoking/vaping where all the higher temperature impurities might stay back.

Edited by BLimitless, 19 March 2013 - 04:42 PM.

• like x 1

#2 brainslugged

• 305 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

I am very interested in this, especially for the administration of noots like cerebrolysin.

It could go a long way in preventing the risks of injection over a long time.

Like you posted, though, purity would be very important. Breathing in solvents would not be healthy at all. Basically, I think it would be best to stick to substances used for injection (like cerebro). That should be pure enough.

Do you think that loss of substance, especially with the more expensive stuff like cerebro, would be a problem? How much do you think we would actually absorb? I think that needs to be thought about.

Looking forward to answers in this thread, though. Nebulisers, if they work, would increase the accessibility and safety of cerebro and similar noots. Maybe more people could use them and get their benefits!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Is it odd that I grew to almost enjoy injecting cerebrolysin? Like, there's that rush of uncomfortableness and getting over your fears of the needle, which is then followed by the great relaxing/stimulating feeling of the cerebrolysin. Back when I was doing it, I actually ended up looking forward to the times I would do it. When you got the 100% perfect spot, it felt so rewarding. I was using the ventrogluteal injection site, in my opinion, a much better place than the leg. Cerebrolysin is great though

#4 wanderlust

• 92 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 10:50 PM

i recently brought a  ultrasonic nebulizer and will be testing it with  cerebrolysin 

i will start with 1ml of cerebrolysin mixed with 5ml of sodium chloride and slowly incress the doesage over time

i attempted to prick my finger for a blood test recently my hands started shaking and i started going into shock .

(its weird i can and haved injected other people ?) injecting myself with crebrolysin everyday  is out of the question .

• like x 1

#5 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:03 PM

Let us know how this goes wanderlust.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 08:19 AM

First I've ever heard of an ultrasonic nebuliser

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nebuliser, atomiser, cerebrolysin, b12, noopept, aniracetam, piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users