Photo

Where to buy Modalert/Provigil

nootropics modalert provigil

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 ElectronicFusion

• 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

I have been trying to find modalert/Provigil for sometime now and have come across two websites that I thought were both helpful, which after researching I am unsure about. These were Sheffield Modafinil and Rxshop.md after reading up on them it appears they are both scams? I was just wondering has anyone ordered from either of these before and what was your experience? As well as this I would appreciate any other sellers.

#2 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

The guys on reddit rated this guy as solid:
http://medsforbitcoin.com/

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 ElectronicFusion

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:37 PM

Looking at the link it doesn't look very trust worthy, but I suppose Its not the books cover! Thank You

#4 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

The website owner is active on /r/nootropics and offers delivery guarantees for most countries. :)

#5 skyflyrr

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Pharmacy Express, I have purchased Modalert there for years. The meds come from India and are legit. It's called "thepharmacyexpress" Sorry no link as I am new and not trying to sell anything, just answering a question.

Thanks,

Edited by skyflyrr, 10 June 2013 - 07:43 PM.

• dislike x 1

#6 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

You can enter the urls you find at saferorscam.com

#7 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

Adrafinil, the biological precursor to the drug, is legal (unregulated) in the US and widely sold on the net. Slower acting.
Modafinal and the racemically pure Armodafinal (Nuvigil) were recently reclassified as Class 1 drugs, like amphetamines. (The penalties are severe.) This despite the fact they act by different pathways and there is broad scientific consensus that there is little potential for abuse. But who expects Congress to act on scientific advice when denial and hysteria are so much more satisfying?

If you want modafinal get a doctor's prescription. Narcolepsy and ideopathic hypersomnia are two diagnoses a doctor can make to prescribe the drug without getting in trouble. If you can get a prescription and have insurance, it can considerably defray the cost. The real thing is easily $20 a pill. Any cheaper, expect a counterfeit.

#8 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

It cost me something like 600$ a month with insurance if I were to get it. And I do not have crap insurance. Most insurance companies will not cover it.

#9 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

It cost me something like 600$ a month with insurance if I were to get it. And I do not have crap insurance. Most insurance companies will not cover it.

Mine covers it, but I have a diagnosis that makes it hard to refuse coverage. The cost is low, on the order of a dollar per 100 mg Provigil. My current insurance does not cover Armodafinal, whereas my previous insurer covered Armodafinal, but not Modafinal, at around the same price.

What state are you insured in? New York forces insurance companies to cover medications deemed necessary by a medical panel that reviews these things: there is an appeal process to an independent panel of physicians in case of refusal. Some states have weaker laws that enable insurance companies to refuse to cover on a whim, if things cost too much.
  • like x 1

#10 JackA

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

Experience with rxshop. I have ordered moafinil from them.. It arrived in time. No problem. ( from India ) I started to take it but it only caused me headache and I became tired and exhausted all day along. However the pills arrived without box. I was curios and contacted rxshop just to make sure the quality is ok. I just wanted to have a nice mail like: of course everything is good. Different people different effect etc. But instead of saying immediately : of course our product is good they had no idea whether the stuff is good or bad. I was asked to take pictures of the modafinil and said they will check it out. I am not saying they are bad source just yet because they promised reship but overall I have not got confirmation regards to the quality which is strange. Even though they said different effect can be experienced. But no clear state regarding the quality. I am in touch with them and customer service seems ok. I'll let you know how it will end. Does anyone have any experience with them????

#11 William.Lilt

• 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

Since medsforbitcoin is down, modup.net is worth a try, as I just mentioned in my last post.

#12 JackA

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

As I said I will keep you guys posted. Well I got the confirmation that my modafinil is 100% genuine and maybe I need 4-7 days to kick in. So I kept taking it and will see what happens. So far no smelly urine, don't feel I am more awake than I used to be. Anyway if someone has had the same experience or any experience with Indian modafinil please sare it.

#13 JackA

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

I know it's about where to buy... But I have just stopped with the Indian modafinil. I felt like shit and was tired as... I am qiuite convinced it was not the real stuff because it just does not feel like reail provigil. I made a huge research and many people say the same especially who had already taken the real stuff. Anyway for me it was an expensive experience no more modafinil for sure :-) wish you guys all the best and please share!!!!

I know it's about where to buy... But I have just stopped with the Indian modafinil. I felt like shit and was tired as... I am qiuite convinced it was not the real stuff because it just does not feel like reail provigil. I made a huge research and many people say the same especially who had already taken the real stuff. Anyway for me it was an expensive experience no more modafinil for sure :-) wish you guys all the best and please share!!!!

#14 Colour

• 86 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Edited. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by Colour, 26 September 2013 - 07:38 PM.

• dislike x 1

#15 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

There is no comparison of modalert to the real thing. I've tried both. Modalert was a sugar pill.

#16 Lemon.

• Validating/Suspended
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Looking at the link it doesn't look very trust worthy, but I suppose Its not the books cover! Thank You

Well the thing is, it may not have all the fancy design but that does not mean in any it is bad.

Example:
Many other people sell
Modalert which are FAKE and useless. They use a very professional,modern and sleek design on their website but their product is complete bogus.

You clearly know with this guy, hes real. You can see the reviews, he accepts bitcoin only , etc...

#17 Brundle99

• 37 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Hi guys!,

First time Modafinil user, and ordered from Pharmacygeoff (the Uk site), took exactly 8 days from order to arrive.

I have tried comparing photo's of what I received in the mail from them,

and scanned google images of what people say the genuine article should look like.

btw what I ordered was Modalert.

It came from Singapore, and is stamped with the Sun Pharma address on the back of the blister pack.

When comparing my pictures I noticed none of them had the Sun Pharma logo on the front of the pack...but mine does in purple (above the word Modafinil).

Also the barcode is black on mine displaying underneath (PEXPF0073)....whereas other images online display a purple barcode...

And the last difference is on the back most of these blister packs display about 6 lines of writing in purple...but mine has 10!.

The feel and quality of ink and dimple effect on the foil looks good quality and the pill itself made my urine smell of a bonfire, quite strongly...I heard that the smell is reportidly a sulphur smell, but I don't know if thats a matching odor or not.

Sorry to babble on... I welcome your comments by people that have used Modalert for some time.

I will try and upload as many pics as it will be helpful im sure.

Regards

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Small pic above I didn't take but it's exactly the same looking pill as mine.

#18 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

They might have changed their "original" design on the outside of the packaging, you are not the first one noticing this.
I tried modalert and waklert so far but I cannot compare it to the original thing

Edited by machete234, 30 October 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#19 Brundle99

• 37 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Thanks Machete

#20 Bonee

• 147 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I bought modafinil powder from a supposedly reliable Chinese supplier
then I capped them into gelcaps, as far as I can tell it works.
still got 50 grams if anyone interested...

#21 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

black market (tor hidden services)?
http://www.gwern.net...l#black-markets
https://kpvz7ki2v5ag...mercial_.28D.29

grey market
http://www.gwern.net...il#grey-markets

Edited by ken_shiro, 08 November 2013 - 11:06 AM.

#22 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

The silk road is down nowadays, just saying. There are other black markets but Id wait until theres some grass grown over the SR bust.
Medsforbitcoin is a good guy and when you use his site he charges less then on SR.

#23 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

On tor, some seller ship from uk/eu, or ship from India to Eu with a uk mail forwarding (india-uk-eu)

Edited by ken_shiro, 08 November 2013 - 12:17 PM.

#24 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:55 PM

someone know this seller?
http://generics24.co...-p-1-c-354.html

#25 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

Yes I got that modafinil from them and it was allright, there are cheaper sellers like medsforbitcoin though
  • like x 1

#26 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Someone suggested me this (new?) site
http://www.confident...words=modafinil

I don't know if he is reliable, but there are some interesting things about him.
1)He accept cryptocurrency
2)He use email forwarding for some countries in EU (read the section "Where do you ship from?" in the FAQ).
http://www.confidentialrx.biz/faq.php

If someone buy from him contact me pls, I want to know if he is reliable.

#27 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

I don't know if he is reliable, but there are some interesting things about him.
2)He use email forwarding for some countries in EU (read the section "Where do you ship from?" in the FAQ).

So does medsforbitcoin, he's a good guy.
Me and a lot of redditors have had good experiences with him.

And I payed half the price, whats your problem?

Edited by machete234, 03 December 2013 - 05:24 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#28 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

So does medsforbitcoin, he's a good guy.
Me and a lot of redditors have had good experiences with him.

And I payed half the price, whats your problem?

email forwarding (india-uk-mainland EU)? medsforbitcoin,? I don't think.
Do you have a personal experience of the email forwarding with medsforbitcoins?

EDIT
Ok. I have read the faq.
medsforbitcoin don't offer EF. You need to use your own EF company.
But EF company don't accept prescriptions, and they ask you some documents like ID card to verify your identity.

Anyay the 100% refund policy of m4b is a good thing.

Edited by ken_shiro, 03 December 2013 - 05:41 PM.

#29 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

I know it has been discussed many times.. but can anyone compare modalert to us brand provigill? I have heard mixed reviews but most people say it works pretty well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Ok. He is reliable.
This is my review.
waklert sun pharma is good.
modvigil hab pharma is bad for me (I think the problem is the brand not the seller)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, modalert, provigil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users