nootropics modalert provigil

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

I bought modafinil powder from a supposedly reliable Chinese supplier
then I capped them into gelcaps, as far as I can tell it works.
still got 50 grams if anyone interested...

Who is this seller.
Do you have a link??

#32 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

EDIT
Ok. I have read the faq.
medsforbitcoin don't offer EF. You need to use your own EF company.
But EF company don't accept prescriptions, and they ask you some documents like ID card to verify your identity.

Anyay the 100% refund policy of m4b is a good thing.

They used to do the reshipping for you so that you have to do your own reshipping is new.
Furthermore medsforbitcoin was taken over by another site so its basically like ordering from that other site. (If anyone is interested I could look it up which site that is Im not sure)

Anyways Im not so much into moda anymore and probably will never order again.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 h2o

• 52 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

Modafinal and the racemically pure Armodafinal (Nuvigil) were recently reclassified as Class 1 drugs, like amphetamines. (The penalties are severe.) This despite the fact they act by different pathways and there is broad scientific consensus that there is little potential for abuse. But who expects Congress to act on scientific advice when denial and hysteria are so much more satisfying?

Modafinil reclassified as a schedule 1 drug? Well that's news. Can you please provide a link where you got that information. As far as I know, it's still a IV.

#34 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

definitely C-IV in the states

#35 staycee

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

Saw the original question re: experience using rxshop.md: I have used this site regularly over the past 6-7 months and never had any problems. I order Modalert, product arrives within time promised (sometimes sooner), quality is good, packaging is legit, potency is good/consistent. They use e-check for deliveries to the US. This has actually worked out well for me: no double charges or random pings with charges or $1.50 or less. So far, so good - I hope it continues! I do not work for the site or have anything to do with the business - just came upon this topic and wanted to provide my feedback.

#36 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

Someone suggested me this (new?) site
http://www.confident...words=modafinil

I don't know if he is reliable, but there are some interesting things about him.
1)He accept cryptocurrency
2)He use email forwarding for some countries in EU (read the section "Where do you ship from?" in the FAQ).
http://www.confidentialrx.biz/faq.php

If someone buy from him contact me pls, I want to know if he is reliable.

So does medsforbitcoin, he's a good guy.
Me and a lot of redditors have had good experiences with him.

And I payed half the price, whats your problem?

email forwarding (india-uk-mainland EU)? medsforbitcoin,? I don't think.
Do you have a personal experience of the email forwarding with medsforbitcoins?

They used to offer this to you and I doubt that other shippers do that differently.

Generics24 took a while, guess why because they sent from india and reshipped.

If any other seller takes like 3 weeks to send it to you thats a good indicator that its reshipped

I dont know if medsforbitcoins even exists anymore but I ordered before they told you to use skypax.

#37 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:56 PM

I am not sure where a good place to order Modalert or Provigil would be. I personally haven't tried Modafinil or Armodafinil since they require prescriptions here and I'm not trying to catch any criminal charges over a cognitive enhancer/nootropic. I do know that Smart Drugs for Thought has high quality Adrafinil available through their website, and they do ship world wide. Right now they have a special 10% discount coupon code (sdft-fb2) for all orders.

#38 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

We don't sell Provigil, but generics are available.

#39 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Provigil is awesome.

Edited by Area-1255, 26 August 2014 - 09:06 PM.

#40 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:22 AM

It cost me something like 600$ a month with insurance if I were to get it. And I do not have crap insurance. Most insurance companies will not cover it.

Mine covers it, but I have a diagnosis that makes it hard to refuse coverage. The cost is low, on the order of a dollar per 100 mg Provigil. My current insurance does not cover Armodafinal, whereas my previous insurer covered Armodafinal, but not Modafinal, at around the same price.

What state are you insured in? New York forces insurance companies to cover medications deemed necessary by a medical panel that reviews these things: there is an appeal process to an independent panel of physicians in case of refusal. Some states have weaker laws that enable insurance companies to refuse to cover on a whim, if things cost too much.

Hey fellow New Yorker!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#41 annetsang

• 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:54 PM

There are plenty of sites offering Modalert, which is from my opinion the best generic version of Provigil. Here are the cheapest vendors: http://eugeroics.com...afinil-online/ 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, modalert, provigil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users