Photo

Starting a research company?

research company

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

I want to custom make my own peptides and I think it would be a lot easier if I had my own research company as many peptide manufacutes only sell to companies. Does anyone know how I could start one without having to jump through a bunch of hoops?

#2 Avatar of Horus

• 241 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

The simplest way seems to be that you search for a company founding lawyer or agency and tell them what you want and they do the process, paperwork etc. for you.
Then you search and buy/rent a company building/place, some equipment, and start working on your own, or, depending on the size of your firm, hire some employees, like e.g. an executive, who organizes the whole thing, and biochemist(s) to do the research and/or create the custom chemicals/peptides you want.

#3 kmoody

• Guest, F@H
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

I want to custom make my own peptides and I think it would be a lot easier if I had my own research company as many peptide manufacutes only sell to companies. Does anyone know how I could start one without having to jump through a bunch of hoops?

Not sure if this thread is still active (sorry didn't see earlier), but I have specific expertise in this area. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,042 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

Peptides and other biological-based research materials are a market screaming to be disrupted by low cost providers, according to some I have spoke with. I have thought about going into this business as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users