- - - - -

Anyone in touch with Boris Sala?

c60 in the netherlands

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VP.

• 498 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

Last I heard he was running a large test of C60 in his gym in Holland. He is profiled on Vaughters C60 site:
http://c60antiaging.com/

I got this from his facebook page. (translation) :

C60 TEST A large group All-inners, top athletes and interested parties (over 100!) is engaged in the testing of C60, the most promising longevity supplement ever! Longevity is an English term which is best translated as 'healthy aging'. The goal is to measure the short-and long-term effects are. On a large and diverse group of Safe, simple and very promising! If you missed the lecture with an explanation please checkThis lecture is integral filmed and tells how these drugs work. in an understandable way It takes just a moment as he takes a total of 50 minutes. But it is important because everyone should make. A well-considered decision for themselves The starting point is healthier aging, avoiding 'age-related' diseases, more performance and a general feeling of increased wellbeing. Although these resources are of course made ​​for the long term, there are now after a month though many participants with very positive findings. In particular, the participants very heavy exercise or (seriously) ill notice after a few weeks clear positive improvements. Everyone is welcome to participate, it is a unique opportunity for well-known issues such as good nutrition and exercise to practice your fitness and health! Really influence This, too, we are at the forefront of new

Looks like he was just in the USA in early September: (translation)

Boris is in Chico California for the first C60 meeting. Besides planning further research and inspection of the laboratory, it is also a time for promotion to make. Photos and videos Here a piece with manufacturer Tom Martin. From Alphen C60 will conquer Europe via Lifeboosters.nl. Soon we call for an evaluation of their experience to give all users.

Looks like he is selling C60 from the USA? (translation)

Soon we will go with our special longevity supplements. Aan den Rijn Netherlands and Europe from Alphen Having started as an offer for our All-inners growing demand for C60, TA products and 99% pure resveratrol huge . Our plan is to create a national longevity test with C60 to do. After very successful testing on animals showing that the C60 lifespan doubled and causes diseases like cancer failure we started in Alphen a test group of more than 100 people. The first results are super. C60 is obviously a long-term supplement and have only to note but the main results of years there are also noticeable results shortly.More energy, faster recovery after exercise are heard much. Even better sports performance such as increased muscle strength and endurance have heard a lot. This is in line with the presumed mechanism of action of C60. Our new supplier in the U.S. (carbon60oliveoil.com) is the first producer and a very reliable supplier of C60 of the highest quality. With its own laboratory and the most experience, we are so sure of a stable supply. We are now distributor for Europe. Here we call current users to share a testimonial. Their experiences The more people start using the less unnecessary disease! C60 Also we ask help to notify as many friends and acquaintances. Existence of C60 everyone In the U.S., there is clearly a group working to prevent this. This can have many reasons but it is clear that there are many interest groups are not waiting on a not to patent affordable supplement that causes people to be healthier older, very sad! We hope that the awareness and use of C60 will increase so that the development does not stop soon will be. We will testimonials on the life boosters site spaces for everyone who is interested to see and hope that more and more people in the Netherlands and Europe in this way have a healthier future.

I
https://www.facebook.../itsallinsports
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#2 mister_blue

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

Reopening this thread. Sala would be nice to talk to because he's been taking C60 for 7 years and giving it to the people he coaches in his gym club. So we'd hear nice anecdotal stories.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 joesixpack

• 466 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:01 AM

Um, What? Anecdotal stories from the US? He is selling it? This is a study?

I have no trouble with anecdotal stories, from people that take it. I take it.

I have a little trouble calling it a study, or a test, but I welcome more anecdotal stories.

#4 mister_blue

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:52 PM

Sorry, my message was a bit unclear and based on the fact that everyone knows who he is.

Boris Sala is a coach and trainer in the Netherlands. He claims that after starting with C60, he won a competition he could not win when he was younger. After that a lot of people at his gym club started to supplement in C60 as well. That was a few years ago if I remember well.

I'd be extremely curious to know how this whole group is doing after those years, that was it. I don't have direct connections with Sala.

Here is a link in Dutch, from a couple of years ago.

http://deverslaggeve...ty-dood-stapje/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users