• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Modify this ANGER replacement stack and please give some advice. Because man I am going down fast.

anger piracetam alpha brain

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 teacult

• 63 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Sorry for my English if it is inadequate.
I have joined this very neat looking forum recently. I am 32 years old male.

I have concentration and motivation problems with emotional instability (swinging between euphoric and very sad)

Background:
I was adrenergic. I was taking energy from competition and challenge. My mom was like that. She was always angry sharp and super vigilant, fighting everybody with super human perception (she sees everything man I mean everything ...) :)

I guess we have some mitochondrial or atypical diabetic problem which our organism compensates getting angry unconsciously.
Dont get me wrong it was giving out of the chart IQ scores getting angry with test questions and presumably- shortsighted-people who has prepared them.

Even all of my sporting activities were highly explosive. I was challenging myself always with more difficult questions-tasks , harder to get girls and harder to beat guys and harder to tackle situations.

After reading and thinking a lot.
My values have changed .I believe constituting genuine wisdom using intellectual ability to share it is the most precious thing in life.
I am emerging from dark side I guess.

But I am lacking concentration and motivation a lot. I want to stay a calm guy . But it doesnt work me and I feel I am going down .

Any advice would be appreciated a lot.
Thank you for reading.

Life Style Changes I made :
6 months no smoking (quit definitely)
1 year no coffee
1 year regular fitness and running
1 year regular nurturing calm emotional relationship with family (bummer :) )
1 year no junk food - balanced 3000 cal diet.

My Stack :

Mix 1 : cheyenne and black pepper , tomato-pepper paste , garlic , olive oil , walnuts
Mix 2 : cinnamon cassia , resveratrol , saffron , turmeric , honey, peanut butter
Mix 3 : black tea, green tea, rosemary, sage

Morning :
Mix 1 - 2 - 3 (two cups)
B complex vitamin
800 mg piracetam
1 alpha brain capsule

Evening :
800 mg piracetam

All day long :
6 cups of black tea

B Complex :
Vitamin B1 15 mg
Vitamin B2 15 mg
Vitamin B3 50 mg
Vitamin B5 23 mg
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Vitamin B12 10 mcg 1
Vitamin C 500
Biotin 150 mcg
Asam Folat 400 mcg
Magnesium 100 mg
Kalsium 100 mg
Zinc 10 mg

Alpha Brain Capsule :
Vitamin B6 5 mg
Alpha GPC 50 mg
Huperzine A 100mcg
vinpocetine 2.5 mg
AC-11 175 mg
Phosphatidylserine 25mg
Bacopa 50mg
Pterostilbene 325 mcg
L-tyrosine 150 mg
L-theanine 100 mg
Oat Straw 100 mg (20 to 1 concentrated I think)

#2 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Ok man, first of all be carefull with you alpha brain capsule. Why ? Because it contains huperzine A which can make you very depressed. When I abuse it I became so angry that I use to harase my mother with bad words and some really crazy attitude (no joke I love my mother but that was like someone controls me) + alpha GPC it become an ACHi and Choline precursor combo, it's not what you are looking for!

cut the black tea too! I don't react well to cafeine it's anxiogenic for me and 6 strong black tea could be way too much. But maybe you are a good responder to this though but try to monitor this.
Your B complex seems to be good. Your diet too. I'll add personally 2g of good quality EPA daily swith the black for a green or white tea (since you seem to be "devoted" to the "teacult" haha)

Cheers from a 1/4 armenian Guy.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Thanks a lot but alpha brain gives me clear mind and black tea gives me energy. Can you advise something instead to compensate loss of these effects.

Edited by teacult, 05 October 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#4 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

mmm My friend is hard to be sure, You might give a try to bacopa with alpha GPC or Centrophenoxine (it can be VERY GOOD) to clear one mind. You can have all this theanine by switching from black to green tea, and don't worry for the energy green is almost as cafeinated as black tea. You can add a Good quality Ginckgo. Of course it depends of your body and mind chemestry and how you feel all of this, but trust me sir, huperzine A is not something that you want to take daily all your life, I think it's too strong!
You can keep this alpha brain capsules but in my opinion it's better to cycle it. If you want to try "an easy" stack, you have the CILTEP stack which consist of an cAMP increaser (forksolin) and a PDE4 inhibitor, some people has fantastic result with it. Don't forget a good OMEGA 3 source is never bad.
  • like x 1

#5 boythatssomebreath

• 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I agree with Babychris, you do not want to take Hup A daily. I would cycle Hup A, or in your case Alpha Brain, every other day. I'm also wondering why you take Piracetam in the evening? I personally would not take Piracetam any later than early afternoon. I also have a VERY GOOD response to Alpha Brain, and do take it often, but I never take it back to back days. I would find something without Hup A in it, and replace the Alpha Brain every other day. The days you do take the Alpha Brain, you should have a much stronger response. And the CILTEP stack is most definitely something to experiment with - very simple, and very effective.

#6 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Amazing advice I will alternate regimens then especially Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. How about piracetam is makes me little euphoric ?
Today I have added 500 mg fish oil to my stack.

Piracetam in evening gives me strange dreams which lets me handle some complicated emotional issues. I feel that my brain process suppressed memories with difficult feelings and makes me feel refreshed and lighter after I wake up.
Last night I had a dream of having covered with broken mirrors. I was speaking same issue with same person but the emotions and thoughts were different on each one.
After I woke up, I realized something about actual experience which was long forgotten. Now I understand why people are into dreams and dreaming so much.

I am reading bout CILTEP cAMP and PDE4 when I grasp essentials~fundementals I will turn back.

Please keep firing it redirects me to read and learn more :)
and I thank both of you very much.

#7 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

teacult, just based on the few key words you were giving us, this is not something you will ever be able to control with nootropics, vitamins, excercise and general life style changes. Of course these won't make your condition worse, but they will never be enough to make the huge transformation you are hoping to achieve.

What you are describing sounds like some kind of personality disorder (energetic, explosive, angry, competitive, narcissistic) that has now resulted into a bipolar like condition (emotional instability (deep sadness <---> euphoria)). You definitely need to seek professional help. Psychotherapy should be a mainstay for you to stabilize yourself and to ever get the chance to transform into the person you so dearly want to be. But even with psychotherapy deeply rooted personality traits are often hard to change. In addition it probably won't be easy for you to find a therapist whom you find to be on eye level with you intelligence wise because you indicated that your IQ is very high. But that is no reason to not even start searching. There are many intelligent and gifted therapists out there.

You should also seriously consult with a psychiatrist as bipolar (if this is truly what you have) is a very serious psychiatric condition that no matter what requires medical help. Popping a random nutritional and supplemental stack with a pill or two of Piracetam and alpha brain (whatever that is) is NOT going to help you in any way. Just by reading through your very naive stack I can see that you are at the very beginning of your research about psychiatric conditions.

You might want to change the subforum and better go to the "Mental Health" and "Brain Health" sections here at Longecity as these are more in line with your needs. You won't find the answers that you need here by letting people evaluate your lukewarm nootropic stack.

So to reiterate: Your stack has zero value for treating a personality disorder and/or a psychiatric condition.

All the best for you!

Edited by focus83, 06 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

• like x 1

#8 RawProduce

• 10 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

To add to what focus83 said, I would give some time to exploring your relationship with your mother. It is unusual for a woman to be so aggressive and competitive, doubly so if her son also appears to have a personality disorder. PDs are highly heritable and it's possible that you got bit by a long-running condition in your family.

#9 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

focus83 I think you ve got it. I have been seeing a psychiatrist for 2 years. She had same diagnosis.
RawProduce that was the conclusion I had too. And identified many of these traits from both grandma's (from fathers and mothers sides) - accompanying normal EQ vs High IQ.
I could even imagine the long chain of cause & effect in child-parent interaction characteristics.

Although personality disorders giving extreme edge on performance.
I guess once you had them as a child, if you want to change them you fall into a bipolar or bipolar like state maybe I shouldn't take them.

I am not sure I would have the mental functionality I desire, if this bipolar like condition gets fixed.
And I am not sure if this stack is a complete waste of time.
To be honest all that "naive stack" doesn't give me a fraction of what I had performance&craity-wise, and I miss it a lot .

Anyway I will definitely check out Mental Health and Brain Health.
If you want to add anything It would be really deeply appreciated.

Thank you.

Edited by teacult, 07 October 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#10 AscendantMind

• 69 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

teacult, I'm not sure if this advice will be relevant at all. And I only suggest it in conjunction with focus83's advice. However:

Items that you are consuming could result in serious mood problems. Among them are garlic and black tea. There are probably other items in your diet that have similar properties. Garlic and black tea tend to contain mycotoxins, which can have strange effects (including mood disturbances) on some people.

In addition, other foods can cause problems as well. Some people cannot consume sucrose for some reason (including relatives of mine) without violent mood disturbances. In my family's case, this effect has been replicated many times by unintended double-blind experiments. These relatives likewise experience both extreme sadness and anger. For some people, gluten and casein can have serious mental effects.

If you want to try something to change your moods, I recommend an elimination diet. Narrow things down to the simplest, most toxin-free diet possible (including without supplements) and gradually add things back, one at a time.

I also recommend meditation.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#11 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Tea&me is something like obelix and potion. My nanny started to feed me tea when i was a 3 months old. I quit tea 2 months . it was very dull and unproductive - also profoundly quite inside (few emotion no thougths vey strange). However I definetly eleminating alpha brain feeling that hup A is smilar to smoking and invokes craves if not taken.

I have the constant feeling that emotional cognitive and nutritional aspects are deeply interconnected, cant interviene correctly.

Even spent 6 months time to re-validateand and reshape my beliefs and valures to have smooth decisional process and more relax states.

Still I cant see many benefits.

i will be taken B complex
Fish oil and piracetam (1600x3) for some timeAnd thank you for your insight and sharing personal-family experience.

Edited by teacult, 09 October 2013 - 09:08 PM.

• dislike x 2

#12 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

Man don't listen to people saying you are bipolar and pointing issue in every corner of streets..
those condition are very overhyped on this forum (which I respect infinitely) and love to see AdHd, bipolar everywhere. Everyone is cycling between sadness and happiness, me much more than anyone than I know. Concerning ADD I can't focus at all.

And I've tried all noots, with baad results, ending with serious generalised anxiety and depression (and those are condition that you DON'T want to have). So the most important is that you accept what you are and keep on with the smile.
Piracetam is a no no. Why ? Because it's so unpredictable. that's not viable for the long term, and even in short it don't have such positive impact. and most important thing, don't overthink about how you think and don't be obsessed by noots and all this stuff. Live your life you can keep your routine and add 1 or 2 safe supplements Like the Uridine + DHA stack which is safe and so healthy. Peace bro"
  • dislike x 1

#13 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

Thanks man. But in this case I totally trust on focus83 s assessments, only exception being the naive stack,so far fish oil - piracetam - B complex are working for me. Only problem is that I am so energetic, I dont rest and my nose keeps dripping 10 th day because of cold I have catched . I am just performing my standard workout without getting even slightly tired.

I can focus ! I can handle things fast and practical. So far so good.
I wont progress from
Fish Oil 2g x 3 times a day
Piracetam 1.6g x 3 times a day
B Complex
Black Tea and my mixtures (cinnamon etc.)

Edited by teacult, 11 October 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#14 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

ok Good brother but If you think honestly, you KNOW that you will not take all your life Piracetam. For a reason or an other. But there is NOTHING greater than learning by yourself. So enjoy. To be honest if I had be good responder to things (I'm not for some reason) I'll certainly act like you. Furthermore your stack is really decent ! Keep tell me how you feel. Wish all the best.
  • like x 1

#15 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

I have checked mental health a bit. And I guess I have figured out whole story as chain of events leading to this situation.
It involves using nicotine and caffeine heavily and not sleeping due to poor social and emotional adaptation (with lack of proper education, bec. of. the belief that I can educate myself on these matters), having Obsessive compulsive disorder then using some receptor antagonists.

At some point I felt like a philosopher, who cannot think efficiently as he used to and trying to devise thinking methods and thousands of different concepts to compensate.
Now I feel better thanks to
Vitamin B - Fish Oil - Piracetam Combination - (many eggs eaten - no choline supplement taken - some calcium taken as needed).

*I have stopped taking them but I still have very good cognition after 2 weeks regimen of 4.6 g per day.
Although I had some manic attacks, almost all of them were related to poor social skills which is a form of social anxiety but pushed further trying to behave extra large and caused
some manic episodes, no depression afterwards at all.

:S Old me annoying everybody. I ve got my old-me back. But now I have to work on it to make it a nicer man :) If it is even possible or "Possimbible!".

These assessments may not be true, however in the meanwhile I keep reading. I feel fine now. But I have the strong urge to understand what went wrong to not to fall apart again :)

Its a wild guess but

#16 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

I had no clue about this regarding black tea. I used to be a coffee drinker, but now have zero tolerance for it. I think I was addicted to it. It actually gave me chest pains as well as that feeling of my head exploding (like when you're angry, etc.). Well what kind of tea is supposed to be good or any hot beverage? I like hot chocolate as well. I had some coca tea as well, maybe I should order more of these. Black tea is cheap (100 tea bags for $1) so there's something about it then...

teacult, I'm not sure if this advice will be relevant at all. And I only suggest it in conjunction with focus83's advice. However:

Items that you are consuming could result in serious mood problems. Among them are garlic and black tea. There are probably other items in your diet that have similar properties. Garlic and black tea tend to contain mycotoxins, which can have strange effects (including mood disturbances) on some people.

In addition, other foods can cause problems as well. Some people cannot consume sucrose for some reason (including relatives of mine) without violent mood disturbances. In my family's case, this effect has been replicated many times by unintended double-blind experiments. These relatives likewise experience both extreme sadness and anger. For some people, gluten and casein can have serious mental effects.

If you want to try something to change your moods, I recommend an elimination diet. Narrow things down to the simplest, most toxin-free diet possible (including without supplements) and gradually add things back, one at a time.

I also recommend meditation.

#17 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

To Teacult: Try some Inositol. 12g daily helped with my depression. 18g, which I have not tried might help my light OCD.

your dosages seem low compared to mines. look at my response on another thread http://www.longecity...k-combinations/

Not sure I liked Huperzine A either. Something to calm you down might be Picamilon. Good for depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc. I've had those issues and am now better at managing them. Try it. Even my stack makes me feel depressed. I think it's from the DMAE, DHEA or ALCAR? DMAE does have a warning regarding if you're manic depressive is to be cautious with it. I read it somewhere...

I had to drop ALCAR and DHEA from my current stack. I want to stay on DMAE as I just started on it a few days ago. I just want to see where this depressed feeling is coming from. Maybe it's from the black tea I consume daily. Another DHEA I use is a 7-Keto DHEA topical cream. I'll stay on this and drop the oral DHEA for now.

Edited by eon, 19 October 2013 - 07:09 AM.

#18 Tom_

• 1,120 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

I see absolutely no indication of diabetes. Nor do I see evidence of a mitochondrial disorder (you are both alive and able to move).

Personality disorders are prevalent and also underdiagnosed. However unless you have severe functional deficits and symptoms (suicidal/severe self harm behavior, excessive drug use, very poor social functioning, brief psychosis, episodes of physical violence, severe avoidance etc...) then the diagnosis of personality disorder is unwarranted. Sub-clinical personality pathology in the cluster B range however quite possibly applies to you. Emotionally unstable and narcissistic traits are most likely.

You have not described any bi-polar type disorder from what I've seen - which isn't a lot (its possible just not very likely). You said you have been switching between euphoria and dsyphoria. Mood switches happening faster than a month are VERY rarely Bi-polar. Extremely rarely you will find ultra rapid cycling bi-polar disorders or even ultradian bi-polar disorder which typically are not discernible from mixed episodes and in most bi-polar disorders there are extended periods of euthymia. Quick switches between low and high mood are normally related to personality disorder and/or ADHD which are co-morbid in cluster B disorders up to 70% of the time (many neurological disorders can cause it but again there is no indication of these as causes).

Substance use disorders should be evaluated and treated.
You should have a comprehensive evaluation for ADHD - which would include rating scales, a semi-structured interview, a fully history, collaborating evidence from close friend/family member/partner and if the results are inconclusive neuropsychological evaluation of executive functions & working memory.

Personality disorder should also be evaluated with a semi-structured interview, a full history, rating scales and a clinical impression.

Evalaution for other co-morbidites is a must and should take part in both parts of the above assessment. Typically both a clinical psychologist and a clinical psychiatrist will be part of the evaluation. A routine blood test should be preformed testing thyroid, blood, liver and the like.

Treatment should take the form of psychotherapy, lifestyle modification and pharmacological intervention: DBT and CBT will be of most use for ADHD while DBT, CBT, Mindfulness and IPT preferably at least in part in a group setting would be most beneficial for personality disorder.

Pharmacological intervention for ADHD should start with Atomoxetine (due to your emotional liability) and Methylphenidate should be used as a second line treatment. Amfetamines should be avoided altogether. If neither work then computational therapy with both methylphenidate and guanfacine or clonidine should be trialed.

Pharmacological interventions for cluster B personality disorder are best evidenced in primarily emotionally unstable PD (and otherwise should only be used to manage axis 1 disorders or control severely inappropriate behavior (violence as an example)). SSRIs have an evidence base and are likely to reduce aggression relatively quickly, however for sustained improvements across the spectrum you will have to use a high dose for about a year to see the improvements and then maintain therapy for another year at least. Instead trying a low dose atypical antipsychotic is going to be of more benefit quicker, with no worse side effects and requiring less time on the drug (one year max would be the hope). I'd start with Aripiprazole as its typically not sedating, has one of the mildest side effect profiles, a quick onset of action and shows clear efficacy in controlling emotionally instability - its also not totally contraindicated when combined with stimulants. If aripiprazole is not fully effective/over activating I'd recommend augmentation with trazadone, sertraline/fluoxetine or very low dose quetiapine (25-50mg). If it fails a swap to a full dose of quetiapine (100-600mg) is indicated followed by antiepeleptic therapy with carbamazepine or valopric acid (after augmentation strategies have been tried).

Combined pharmacological management of personality disorder and ADHD: initiate Aripoprazole wait two weeks and then start atomoxetine.

Lifestyle changes: sleep hygiene, reduction of drug use, meditation/mindfulness practice at least 3 times a week, using things taught in therapy, possibly a trial of bright light therapy.

As a side note I don't believe anything suggested so far or in your stack will help you in the least.
  • dislike x 1

#19 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Tom, first of all, I thank you for the valuable information you share.

I dont use alcohol because it makes me dizzy and disturbs my sleep pattern. I was a heavy coffee drinker and smoker but it is history now.

I guess personality disorder can be good trait if you can manage it and I also think , narcissistic + ADHD is a bullseye diagnose for me. (lots of people would agree, including friend, doctors, old teachers etc).
I am sure there is some other modifier here which makes a controllable personality trait a personality disorder. Because I was controlling it damn good. All slipped after quitting sports + coffee + smoking and long sleepless nights which leaded to OCD.
And then I ve used anafranil (Clomipramine Hydrochloride) and seroquel (Bupropion HCl) to treat OCD. Which made me extremely stupid and there I have lost my control.

I am getting the control back as my energy increases so I intent to keep with clean diet and sports including some adventures and resilience study (behavioural skills from Marylands Uni guide)
http://www.umaryland.../Resiliance.pdf thats a great guide.

I have my own theories and concepts regarding the relation between beliefs, habits , rationalizations , education , behavioral side in conjunction with brain chemistry and environment (socio-cultural structure in terms of abstract thinking and beliefs through experiences of customs )
I read F.Baumeister and Kathleen V. I also read Johnaton Hadit and many others.
Trying to understand whats going on not only for me but all around for all of us :)

Eon I guess (as I read from source) acetylcholine falling right side of the inverse U, makes depression and OCD.
I am staying away from hup-A and ALCAR and ditched alpha brain. It gives cravings like smoking.

Very rich forum, Info is diverse and high quality most of the times. Thank you all :)))))

Edited by teacult, 20 October 2013 - 07:42 AM.

#20 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

Bupropion's tradename Wellbutrin, not Seroquel. It would also be a pretty bad idea to take it for OCD...

#21 Tom_

• 1,120 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

Seroquel is an atypical antipsychotic.

Bupropion has generally been shown to be effective for anxiety disorders, in particular with an SSRI.

#22 nuc

• 62 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

If you have anger problems, maybe stop all supplements, eat natural food for your vitamin intake, and take up some contact sport that will get your anger out and make you very tired, then maybe start using the basic racetams one at a time with citicoline?

Another thing is, the majority of the people on this forum still aren't aware that when you take fish oil, if it's either primarily for EPA you will need twice the amount of EPA to DHA ratio for it to effectively work. The same works the other way around, if using primarily for DHA, twice the amount needed is neccessary for it to work properly.

#23 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

I am feeling very good and my final configuration is as follows

In summary :
Piracetam + fish oil + ALCAR + BCAA + A Blend of Herbs (Cinnamon Turmeric Resveratrol Safflower) + Mint candies + Balanced diet + Vitamin Supps

My Speculations:
Piracetam and Fishoil increases my limbic system functions , motivation recall memory , reflexes etc ...
ALCAR and BCAA gives good energy to move around and handle things
Herbal Blend and mint candies feeloguessingly (how I speculate) activates my front lobe and get rid of ADHD like symptoms and I am like a calculator again (ahh I wish AL Bundy could use this too in order to turn back to high school years )

* I did try all of them step by step isolating others so thats how I speculate.

Diet :
1/2 Multi Vit. + 1 B Complex Vit (I wish I could get Vimmortal instead of GNC but couldn't find it around)
06:00 - 08:00 : 1 Omlet with 2 eggs 150 gr fresh vegetables and 10g sunflower oil (potatos + peppers + tomatoes + brocoli + carrot and what I can find in supermarket mainstream vegi )
12:30 - 13:30 : 300 gr Fruits and 100 gr Yogurt
18:00 - 19:00 : 200 gr Meat and Salad with Whole Grains (Basically Tomatoes + Olive Oil + Whole Grains + Peppers with pomegranate syrup or soy syrup)

3 Times a Day :
250 mg ALCAR
2g BCAA
1.6 gr Piracetam
2g fish body (salmon) oil
2 cups of black tea
1g of my Herbal Blend

Between Meals I Eat mint candy 3 x 5 = 15 candies which nearly equates to (~)130 kcal.

And thats it ADHD like symptoms virtually (while I am on this stack) gone, better long term memory and better concentration, higher verbal fluency , better deduction, less to none impulsive behavior.
I do go to gym !
I do read critically and comprehensively and organize readings and thoughts in mindmaps (or just in my mind) a lot !
I feel and perform quite good actually , all thanks to forum members I have read lots of posts. And they helped me find my way (especially posts of the ScienceGuy, although I find him slightly manic I liked his style a lot :) )!

Sorry for my bad English and Hope one day I find post preview button :)

Edit: Pasted Twice and just have found preview button, Only If I would wish something else :)

Edited by teacult, 27 October 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#24 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Ok I want to give updates on my current situation. I was using above mentioned stack, and I got incredible results. I have been never better fatigue-resistance and physical recovery wise, I am fast,I am accurate , my reflexes are great, I had such a great time last week, however (you kinda see that coming arent you :S )
! my impulse control is getting weaker, I am getting over-confident and my focus and physical toughness directly correlates with the amount of caffeine I consume.
I have changed black tea to green tea. And the toughness and focus has gone out of the window :)))
I try to attend my sports activities however I scaled down running speed to by %25 , duration by %30 , weights I lift by %30.
However after 2 days of fatigue new kind of focus is emerging and I love it. It is basically something very pure which can be identified as laser sharp focus.

Screnario in my mind is that piracetam is curing the damage done by smoking and excessive coffee and black tea use and everything will get better If I practice a form of concentration in an isolated area.
The feeling I have that I am having a very good quality particle and it will improve as exercised. The particle is a time frame of a goal oriented mindset with laser sharp focus in which tasks are handled like a piece of cake.

I hope I have figured it out this time for good. Okease dont underestimate this drug called piracetam. I am big fan of it from now on.
Btw another 2 day trials gave me the impression that Huperzine-A gives same effect with smoking and its withdrawal effect again.
And I dont feel the benefits of ALCAR (Acetyl-L-Carnitine) other than that it makes me feel that my pockets are getting lighter :).

• like x 1

#25 GetOutOfBox

• 161 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

One thing I'd watch out for is caffeine addiction. Keep in mind all forms of tea (green, black, white, etc) typically have fairly high levels of caffeine, and this is compounded considering the custom is often to drink a whole teapot vs a single cup like coffee drinkers do. Caffeine addiction is a nasty thing, it can produce a syndrome of fatigue later in the day as the caffeine is metabolized by your body, leaving your brain highly sensitive to the effects of adenosine (which caffeine is an antagonist of, the main method of which it increases wakefulness, as adenosine inhibits other neurotransmitters) as a result of receptor upregulation due to the perceived under-activation of adenosine receptors. Other symptoms include emotional fluctuations, anxiety, muscle spasms, etc.
  • like x 1

#26 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

Afterall, Babychris comments had some sense , and I did not see any benefits from regular black tea and huperzine-A containing alpha brain consumption.

Ok man, first of all be carefull with you alpha brain capsule. Why ? Because it contains huperzine A which can make you very depressed. When I abuse it I became so angry that I use to harase my mother with bad words and some really crazy attitude (no joke I love my mother but that was like someone controls me) + alpha GPC it become an ACHi and Choline precursor combo, it's not what you are looking for!

cut the black tea too! I don't react well to cafeine it's anxiogenic for me and 6 strong black tea could be way too much. But maybe you are a good responder to this though but try to monitor this.
Your B complex seems to be good. Your diet too. I'll add personally 2g of good quality EPA daily swith the black for a green or white tea (since you seem to be "devoted" to the "teacult" haha)

Cheers from a 1/4 armenian Guy.

#27 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

This became like a stack diary but why not ?

modified my stack 15 days ago :

Morning :
GNC Big-50 B Complex
600 mg CR(Controlled Release in 12 Hours) Trental (Pentoxifylline)
400 mg sulbutiamine
3g fish oil
2.4 g piracetam

Lunch Time :
200 mg sulbutiamine
3g fish oil
2.4 g piracetam

-Dropped Tea and all caffeinated products except hot cocoa which includes subtle caffeine, I honestly think coffee and tea are like jet fuel inducing hyperactivity thus impairing concentration
-I keep doing exercise 25 min jog and partial fitness 20 minutes every morning at starting 06:15
-I have got tipped that GNC Mega Men uses low bioavailable forms of vitamins and that it is unbalanced and does more harm than good, so I dropped it maybe I am gonna take it only sundays.

After 15 days of combining and adding Pentoxifylline and sulbutiamine : Sleep , memory , reaction time, concentration vastly improved however I am experiencing slight anxiety, aggression and HUGE hunger issue :)
Therefore I will back off and reduce to 200x2 sulbutiamine to eleminate stimulant effect ( I dont like stimulants they push for personality disorder ).

When I get some more money for these I plan adding ALCAR and CitiCholine to my stack. I am not sure when I am gonna drop sulbutiamine but it looks like I am gonna feel when its time.

I guess I will keep hitting to personality disorder (anger and anxiety) Wall my entire journey so it makes me think that this kind-of-diary serial posts might be beneficial for people having OCD - ADHD - any personality disorder symptoms (by whatever origin of chemical, behavioural or experiencal etc inbalance) they are having.

And sorry for if my english is still vouge or simply bad.

#28 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

It has been 3 months with piracetam still no side effects. And I am able to focus with a good overall mental performance and productivity. Without getting angry.
For now I have reached my goal. And I have figured out some additional info which I wish to share with you.

Sulbutiamine stressed me a lot. ALCAR with choline bitartrate didnt make a difference .
Rosemarry and Sage depressed me a lot for 1 week.
Adding B1 250mg B6 250mg B12 1mg made huge differences in terms of mental and physical strength.
I added back caffeine considering an Inverse U shaped curve and did find out that tip of the inverse U is around 180 mg for me ...
Black Tea Caffeine and theanine combo works silently and overexcites randomly (I am almost sure that theanine and caffeine ratios are very volatile regarding to the process and method of infusion) ...
I guess that black tea with chocolate cake is a lot superior than coffee when they are at your disposal.

CRAN (Caloric restriction with adequate nutrition) + Intermittent fasting makes you feel lighter and lighter. You will try to jump from obstacles when you are walking because it really makes you feel lighter and higher.
I have stumbled a study suggesting that piracetam may be effective at enhancing ion transport, however same study claims it can cause problems such as earlier burn out (overlclok wise).
Ditched out trental due to the lack of benefits... ( I did not feel any after 2 months) so thats it...

I have also figure out that most of the things I do translates to the neurotransmitter balance so trying to push one neurotransmitter type is not a good strategy.
and I believe that ADHD is some kind of reticular activating system problem, wherein wakefulness is down regulated by RAS due to computer screen bright-light. So a central stimulant like coffee is a must If you look at the computer screen rather than a horizon where clouds meets the sea when the sun goes down ...

Running + CRAN (olive oil + vegetables) + Intermittent fasting + Piracetam (4.8g) + choline (1g) + B1 (250mg) +B6 (250mg) +B12 (1mg) + Fish oil (4g) + Coffee (200mg) + Curcumin (0.5g) + Cinnamon (cassia) (0.5g) + Cocoa (10g)
And some kind of meditations...

Cheers to you all. Hope these posts helps you to figure out some things for yourself...
and thank you all for your help and kind responses.

G.G.

#29 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:36 AM

Thanks for the update. They are very interesting for me to read as you seem to have a fairly similar response pattern to various supplements as I do myself. I also struggle with irritation/anger in a family situation quite a bit.

What types of meditation are you practicing?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#30 teacult

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

I start with concentrating on exhaling and inhaling trying to catch very happy, calm but energized state.
Trying to not losing it, still inhaling and exhaling properly ,

I remind myself emotions and thoughts reinforcing some virtues. For example :

I think that perceived negatives from peoples and events are subjective & instinctive, so that people are either emotionally , mentally (raw intelligence and/or wisdom ) unable to perform better , events are random natural occurrences with random consequences.
And I repeat my beliefs about that every living thing is trying to be more alive and if they achieve what they want, they will start to share that with us. So If they hurt themself , us , anyone or anything for that matter, its just a mistake and its ok.
Reinforcing the emotion and cognitive concept of forgiveness, and open hardheartedness brings some kind of sense which makes easier to forgive yourself and others deeply I guess.

I guess thoughts are like drugs. They change neurotransmitters thus brain waves in terms of superposition with a phase and frequency shift. So I try to clean bad thoughts and replace them with good thoughts - energizing - loving - caring etc...
I do that when I am in a kind of "Deeper Recording State". I think it worked so far.

Before I start to meditate I drink hot cocoa on which I have curcumin and cassia springled. It is delicious :)

Thank you for your interest. Hope it helps.

Edited by teacult, 26 December 2013 - 08:07 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anger, piracetam, alpha brain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users