Photo
- - - - -

Experimenting with C60.

c60 cryonicsculture cryonics culture nanosperes buckminsterfullerene

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Well, after some thinking I decided C60 wouldn't be too bad a thing to take, here's why:

I was once a smoker and the stuff is generated when things are burned in very minute doses, nowhere near what you get from taking commercially mixed C60, but the stuff doesn't kill you.

My experience,

Last Sunday night:

I took the first dose with a probiotic culture of 15 strains (labelled as 30 billion live organisms, but a 2-4 years old). My stomach was noticeably warmer than my chest and despite going to sleep in a cold room, I was unphased due to the heat generated in my stomache presumeably due to the probiotic. I fell right to sleep and woke up feeling more energetic. My dose was about 4ml of SV product and was just a test to get started.I purchased the SV bottle months ago (May?) and have only been giving it to my cat who was previously given less than a year to live. His kidneys are shutting down, he has been much healthier since giving him C60, and his kidneys are giving him less trouble, but he needs fewer SubQ treatments to maintain his health as time goes forward.

Before falling asleep, I noticed some twitching in my achilled tendon, nothing painful, just something that was promoting nerve activity in the area. I've lightly injured my achilles more than a few times but never to a diagnoseable extent. Contrary to the reports of others, my achilles feels stronger and less prone to injury as I go from an almost couch potato, to a much more active person. I noticed higher energy following the small C60 dosage and started doing things differently.

Last Tuesday night:

No probiotics, and no thermal generation in my stomache that night, took about 4ml again.

Wedsday:

I find that just flexing is enough to strain muscles, though this effect has faded as my activity level has improved. My motivation is on the upswing.

Thursday:
I get ear infections periodically and have been managing a latent ear infection for years, I first noticed that it had started flaring up again Wednesday night after I scratched my ear cleaning it. It was in my left ear (though my right ear seems to have the infection resevoir). I was unphased by the infection in terms of energy, in fact my energy levels have been ramping up. I was able to free up 2 hours at work that I usually don't have.

Friday:
The ear infection got to the point where it required pain killers, started with ibuprophen and the benefits didn't last. Went to the doc for some antibiotics. Previous to now, I had been running up and down stairs like I was Rocky training for a match as opposed to taking elevators in 15-18 floor buildings. It was raining when I went to the pharmacy and I decided to make a run for it. I started off at my normal running pace and within a few steps I was driving more power to my feet than I had in my entire life (at least that's how it felt), I've always been fat, and started smoked between ages 11-18 and 28-30, so I never had the benefit of knowing what it was like to feel the strength and vitality of youth, but this must have been something like it. I ran enjoying the thrust to my feet and the response of foot hitting pavement across a large big box parking lot like this and my lungs hurt by the time I got to the store. I was drinking the NOS energy drink and had had 300mg of caffiene which usually would cause me to run out of breath like I did, but my heart rate felt much lower than usual and not as taxed esp considering the amount of caffiene I had drunk.

I'm not surprised by the pain killers wearing off early, C60 takes up residence where the stuff gets cleared from the body (liver) afterall. Might need a different kind of pain med if anyone has any suggestions. Azithromycin may be purged from the body faster too, it also gets cleared through the liver... single doses have a half life of 11-4 hours and multiple doses taken concurrently have a 68 hour half life due to... taxing the liver? My liver probably won't get taxed by the Azithromycin and it may get cleared faster given the protective effects of C60 on the liver in the tox study. Should I be worried about it's efficacy?

Got my perscription and took it. It's Azithromycin, so 2 pill loading dose. Oh I've been stacking it with glutathionine and SOD (very strong endogenous antioxidants) and the ear pain was pretty bad at this point, so I took a half dose (my usual effective dose for an ear infection) of a popular perscription pain killer from an earlier perscription I had saved and it's effects seemed muted, usually the half dose is good for at least twice the dosing schedule on the bottle for me. I only ever take a half dose of it and don't take it often enough to imagine that I've developed any kind of tolerance to it, usually 2-3 days in a row while antibiotics are taking effect at a conservative half dose. Haven't taken it in 2-3 months.

Took a second does at the pain bottle's scheduled interval, but took a full dose this time... Felt much more potent but I nearly fell asleep and then vomitted. Woke up feeling fine, but the effects on the ear pain went the way of the contents of my stomach (mostly two glasses of water I had just drank). I had forgetten to eat before taking the pain killer, so that's definitely part of it as it should only be taken with food.

There is an overall improvement in my complexion, but this may be from the Azithromycin as antibiotics usually improve my acne.

Saturday:
Slept in, I had been sleeping much less over the last week than usual. Got about 12 hours as opposed to 5-6. Not sure how well Azithromycin is working, not experiencing any side effects, hopefully the first dose was fully absorbed by the time I vomitted (6 hours) If someone knows where that info is published free, I'd appreciate the lead so I know whether or not I have to start over.

Edited by cryonicsculture, 12 October 2013 - 06:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cryonicsculture, cryonics, culture, nanosperes, buckminsterfullerene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users