• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

I Will Hire You To Make Me A Simple Website.

website

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hey I am in need to hire someone to help me make a simple website and help writing a bit of content. The website is for a research company experimenting with different compounds to increase telomere length, brain health and improve life.
It only needs to have a few pages at most. I need it to look clean and professional.

Please respond in this thread or PM if you can do the job. Thanks!

#2 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

My schedule might be freeing up a bit in the next couple of weeks. If you haven't found someone by then, I will message you.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Ok thanks!

#4 chung_pao

• 352 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Use elance.com and let people compete for your assignment :)
It will reach more who are relevant for the job than this post on a life-extension forum... I think!

#5 hathor

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:10 AM

i can do web design stuff, i just hate freelancing. but let me know what you're up to, i don't mind helping out, i c0u1d use a bit of eCash as long as it's PLUR in nature. or some bitc01n or amazon gift card or whatever. i'm pretty easy g01ng if the project is fun; if it's not fun, well, yeah go to elance :P

i built a website for my own RC company in 2010, before getting in trouble due to the nature of the substances in question. because some assholes had to go start selling plant feeder and bath salts instead of just doing things in a smart and PLUR way. but they were stimulants, not nootropics. i'm not g01ng to name names in a public forum but let me know what kind of stuff you're offering. but i'm certainly qualified to help with this, it's just a matter of if we're in alignment with the types of stuff you have in mind. i made a living online with my own eCommerce stuff for like 7 years before g01ng "schizo" because the NSA was wanting to spy on some of my vendors and i didn't agree with what they were d01ng at the time. i am in alignment with some of the NSA f01ks now, i'm doing a little bit of c0nsu1ting for them in exchange for access to a few of their cloud resources, but they're the ones who were more on team snowden rather than the ones who felt like it was fine to spy on innocent citizens.

#6 etizsupplyusa.com

• 33 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:13 AM

Have you tried weebly.com? Incredibly easy and you can design your own, and it will look professional very easily. Just don't sell any chemical type products, they don't like that (I found out the hard way), they will just take you're money and say f off basically. But they have built in E-commerce at a decent rate built in if you pay for it. It's cheaper than a web designer, and lets say somebody codes you a website, how are you going to adjust it? What is you don't like the look, wanna change text? For your purposes a site like weebly or yola is better for the money imo (I'd go weebly I've used both).

You can have your own site for free if you dont mind the MYSITE.weebly.com tag. To get your own domain name and other features its a reasonable sum of money, much less than a designer. I would really consider looking into it or something similar, at least play around with a free weebly site, it SO easy man.

Evan

Edited by etizsupplyusa.com, 08 January 2014 - 03:13 AM.

#7 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

It sounds like you are looking for a web designer with experience specific to antiaging industry... I'm interested! I've been a web designer for +6 years, check the recommendations on my LinkedIN profile

http://www.linkedin....onathanroseland

Edited by jroseland, 10 July 2014 - 08:53 PM.

#8 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

Try website builder from go daddy? Why pay one of the mediocre web designers here when you could pay like five bucks for a domain, and a simple drag n drop builder? 

• Needs references x 1

#9 fql

• 146 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:50 PM

This was posted a while ago heh 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#10 AOLministrator

• 181 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

Your stuff sounds like quackery. Not helping you.

~ betterthanyoudeserve

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users