• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

nootropic stack & also improving healthcondition (longterm)

nootropic stack gaba serotonin adrenal epinephrin dopanergic anehdonia libido anxiety stress

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chris7900

• 16 posts
  • 10 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

hey guys & girls !

my interest in nootropics begun when i started to realise that my brain got realy dysfunktional , and i also got some serious memory problems, since i'm studying economics right now i want to try out a stack but also take some supplements that adress my brain condition.
So i've come up with a stack, and wanted to know your thought. of course i will be experimenting.

a yeah my health conditions the last 3 years are: heavy depression, i dont feel depressed but i behave depressed, also i got some strong anehdonia as a result of the depression, during sports my brain feels horrible, exhausted, dizzy and i am forced to stop the workout after 20-30mins, eventhough my body is capable of a lot more load, heavy alohol abuse at the ages of 17-21, i also got anxiety, and i become stressed very easily, my focus and concentration on tasks is almost non existent, also my memory is horryble, and i've got hypothyroid, i needed about 100mg t4 every morning so that my thyroid funtion was at normal levels. i stopped taking the t4 cause i didn't liked it, also i felt strange, maybe placebo don'T know, libido not existen also no interest in women at all, also no interest at all in social interactions.

i have made a thread with details about my condition in the brains health section, but the above sums it up quite well i guess http://www.longecity...illers-anxiety/

this thread here is about the stack

so, stuff i'm taking right now that worked
since taking 5htp my depression got bearable, it went from uncontrollable depression to moderate depression, i can life with that.
started taking sam-e in the morning, noticed mood improvement, i think it also it helped kinda with ahnedonia, eventhough i still don't realise feelings, only very slightly sometimes, also since taking sam-e i can talk again.
one week ago i started taking trosine + l-phenylalanine + B-complex + omega 3 in the morning together with sam-e, since then i also notised that i'm not tired all day long as i used to be, i think i got a bit more focus, slight mood improvement, ahnedonia slightly more lifted, and also during sports my brain starts to feel acceptable again, the brainfog-dizzines-exhaustnes is moderate, i can do a full hour workout now, and also go for 45 minutes of joggin, its not pleasent but its at least bearable. Also i think i start getting the feeling of the body back (body anedonia).
i think there was also a slight improvement in libido, but libido still remains almost non existent.
memory slightly improved the last few weeks but its still horrible.

so i'm thinking about this stack.

morning pre breakfast 7a.m.

same+tyrosin+phenylalanine+omega3+b-complex.

then breakfast + multivitamin. 7:30a.m.

3-4 hours after the brakefast the nootropics and memory improvers.

i saw recommendations for beginners to start with piracetam, so i will go with it, and later on i will stack it with oxiracetam since i'm studying economics.
phosphatidylserine (have read its used to reverse damage in memory areas)
phosphaditilcholine (instead of cdp choline? or also add the cdp choline to the stack?)
acetyl-l-carnitine
bacopa
lions-mane

then in the evening 7-9 p.m. raise the gaba levels since i believe this is the root of the anxiety problems and also i believe the libido problem can also be adressed here. also i've tested taking l-glutamine sublingual and it was super awesome calming, i loved it.

so:

theanine+taurine+inositol(also for balancing possible sidefffects of too much choline.)+gaba (i know its not crosing bbb but inositol+gaba has geat calming effects)

and before bed, 11p.m.

5htp+magnesium

as you noticed i cover the dopanergic, acetycholine, gaba and serotonin system cause i want to give my body all the stuff its going to need for optimal funktioning, and in this way it can do the balance on its own.

also because i have reason to believe that my dopamine, epinephrine and adrenal system has been severely depressed in the past, due to the symptoms i listened above, ahnedonia, feeling burned out while doing sports even my thyroid decreased its funktion.

i'm thinking about adding something more effective then just the above.

mamentamine was recommended for lifting the body anehdonia while doing sports, which would be realy awesome cause i do believe sports is critical for brain funtion, right now i am able to train 3 times a week since taking tyrosin+phenylalanin, but it would be awesome if i could add some joggin seasons more. my goal would be 3x week 45min moderate heavy weightlifting, and 3x 45min joggin, but it was said that mamentamine is not a cure, and also very expensive when i looked it up.

so i came across deprinyl, it looked very promissing, but its an inhibitor, could i still use it a few months for treating pruposes only or would it be useless ?

also i'm thinking about adding rhodiola or Ashwagandha for this purpose, in the morning.

do you know any other substances i can look up for this purpose ?

also, can i take the "memory improvers" in the morning before breakfast together with the other stuff ? or will there be interfierence?

i'm open for any suggestions and, or opinions, of course i need to experiment to see what works best form me, but also with opening this threat i can post my progress in the future.

edit:just remembered another question.
i'm goin to visit germany in a month, by plane, and then flying back to greece, will there be any problem if i take all this stuff with me ? i've read in the forums that sometimes there is problems with the border police(or something like that) when it comes to nootropics. well i have no clue about this, anyone smarter then me ? i will be in germany for almost a month, and after that i've got exams at the university so it would be awesome if i could do some progress with my problems before the exam phase ....

i'm very thankfull for any help

have a good day !

Edited by chris7900, 19 November 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic stack, gaba, serotonin, adrenal, epinephrin, dopanergic, anehdonia, libido, anxiety, stress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users