* * * * * 3 votes

What has helped more your sleep?

sleep quality

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#151 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:52 PM

"...the liver is the 2nd most important organ in the body". According to whom? Which organ would you like to live without? ;)

• Cheerful x 1

#152 Captain Obvious

• 82 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:09 PM

"...the liver is the 2nd most important organ in the body". According to whom? Which organ would you like to live without? ;)

Appendix, spleen, second kidney, thymus... I'd give those up before my liver. :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2021 - 06:32 PM

Melatonin made it worse for me. For me sleeping alone where noone is helps because I feel like other peoples intense-stress energy interfere with my sleep or i sleep when they sleep and are tired and have calmed down somewhat. And I also turn off the power and wifi because I feel like when they are on my anxiety is higher, not sure why but I think it has to do with signal and energy. Sometimes power can still be used even though switch is turned off if defected. Also take any supplements on empty stomach for best absorption (unless its an fat soluble etc)and I suggest vitamin C for sleep, And I turn on the fireplace the heat feels natural. etc and good.

Edited by kurdishfella, 22 August 2021 - 06:59 PM.

#154 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 12:12 PM

Tryptophan, magnesium, and (optionally) ashwagandha have all helped tremendously with sleeping under stress. Sometimes the quantity of sleep is ironically reduced, but the quality—the overall restfulness—is greatly improved!

I prefer to take tryptophan, it's natural and the body will (given co-factors, B9/B6 mostly) convert the needed amounts to serotonin, and subsequently to melatonin.  It doesn't give you that wonky feeling (that kind of sham sleep) that melatonin does.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#155 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2021 - 07:28 AM

Getting of all drugs helped and going the natural way of healing. If your sleep cycle constantly changes theres an underlying health issue not mental.

Edited by kurdishfella, 04 December 2021 - 07:28 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep quality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users