Nootropikreations in a spot of bother

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 05:43 PM

Oops...

http://nootropics.ip...p?showtopic=376

Adam is remarkably candid about the whole thing isn't he?

#2 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

Doesn't really change the fact that he wasn't playing by the GMP rules he was touting, though...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:59 PM

Just goes to show, there is karma.

#4 haveblue

• 66 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:05 PM

You could not find a better example of irony than this, folks. I am not going to revel in somebody elses misfortune, but I have to agree with Scottl.

It does state right there on his site that he dispenses drugs with a spoon from the dishwasher..

#5 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:40 AM

Heh, his apartment sounds like mine. The only difference is I don't encapsulate and sell bulk powders. ;)

#6 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:33 AM

Adam is just a kid trying to play with the adults who seriously produce high quality smart drugs.

People who support him need to have their head examined.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition
www.uniquenutrition.net

#7 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 08:30 AM

Adam is remarkably candid about the whole thing isn't he?

What I'm saying here is "why isn't he too ashamed to post the FDA findings?", not "wow, what a great guy for being so honest".

#8 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 01:17 PM

He's a pity whore who learned a little too much from Smi2le's example.

I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out the same way, either.

#9 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 01:23 PM

Even further, I can't believe he let his 4-year old brother write on those forms.

Edited by liplex, 27 June 2005 - 08:10 PM.

#10 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:26 AM

Adam is a sad case of smart drugs gone wrong. He insults everyone he can in a pathetic attempt to destroy every nootropic company in the US. Worse even he attacks non-profit organizations like The Immortality Institute and respected suppliers of High quality dietary supplements like Relentless Improvement.

Funny that his big mouth about quality issues is why the FDA raided his place and charged him with serious crimes. According to the FDA: He lied to customers about having a GMP lab, made stuff in his apt, and his place was in deplorable conditions, within only a few months of running his business.

In his sick mind the reason the FDA went after him is because he was selling Nootropics, well dozens of companies sell nootropics and yet he is the ONLY one to be shut down by the FDA. We have been in business for 5 years with regular FDA reviews of our plant zero problems so far.

Adam’s mental health from Adam's mind:

“…I took illicit substances and have been called "crazy" by some M.D.s; well. what can I say, I was a musician living in my car and I was smoking crack cocaine often for three days straight often without consuming food and/or beverages and ended up believing Jerry Garcia was my dad...

I had to be hospitalized and go through drug treatment centers to finally kick dope; I was even put under government conservertorship for six months because the cocaine damage to my brain was so extensive that a judge deemed me unable to care for myself.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition

#11 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:28 AM

I like to read gossip like anybody else, but giving nootropi all this attention probably isn't helping matters.

#12 haveblue

• 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:06 PM

Yep. He paved the path to his own demise. Nothing could be more fitting or more just IMO. Just let him stew in the bed that he made.

#13 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 10:14 PM

alright, there is no need to be down right derogatory toward adam as an individual. I don't care if I agree or disagree with the sentiments.

Adam is currently not here for the same kind of behavior.

#14 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:44 AM

I just couldn't pass up reenacting that scene from Kubrick's '2001' where the two simian factions meet at the waterhole and then I run over and bash that monkey Adam's head in with my wickedly swung verbone!! But that post is now gone as it's has been banished to float in the static weightlessness of the catcher. :) JustinRebo, you played quite excellently the part of the influential yet silent Monolith in this Imminst production of the film.

Here's a principled point that everyone can agree on: he doesn't understand the value of Reputation as with his modus operandi he seems to not understand that he scandalized his own, raped his father's, and could care less about anyone else's. A month of creating his own wealth without access to his weekly allowance might teach him something. I wonder if his investors will pull funding now that he's proven himself incompetent...

Edited by liplex, 20 July 2005 - 10:19 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#15 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:04 AM

I was smoking crack cocaine often for three days straight often without consuming food and/or beverages and ended up believing Jerry Garcia was my dad...

Wow.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users