• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

long term Memory, trying to take it up a bit. (trying to remember new memories)

memory long term

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GreenLemon

• 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

Please note:
- What was said above may seem silly, but the thing is this is a real possibility to really dig in and take it up the next level (whatever that means), so please give if you can please any opinions,feedback,etc on what to do/what to take. And I studying but became very dizzy and feel weird so I was unable to do that and move onto this. and while this all may seem very silly I just feel really dizzy and strange. like weird things.

Hi,

In the past 2 years I have been taking some drugs and supplements. ok. + other things;
- stimulant
- fish oil (95% + purity)
- multivitamins (useless really) ...
- prescribed audio stimulation
- other things and other supplements/nootropics ...

- now .
anyway, I have come to a stop regarding my memory, I start remembering bits from since I was a kid 100% fully, and its all stored up in the brain and easy to remember it,
BUT THE PROBLEM/MAIN THING IS; I can only remember about 40 things before certain age (before med use kk).. (I just don't care to remember when being on meds really, and of course just trying to remember being a kid of course)

main point: I have 40 memories that I can fully remember no problem and even as I write this other memories come to the past, they almost feel like a sense. but I need to remember new and more memories. and in the moment I feel fully there and ready but need to take it up a bit or something, need a flow or something new or a trigger or something .

this is indeed all very strange. very intresting too.

anyway, well the thing is I have about the 40 things I can remember (the 40 things I can remember are fully vivid and can remember them anytime without problems,etc).
MAIN QUESTION/PROBLEM::: ==>>> Am I able to remember other bits of my history/child memories? because I only started having the 30 memories when I started the fish oil,new med,audio stim,and other things... may sound yeah right but its true. I have them all stored up now in my brain but there are only 40 memories.

===>> How can I remember other things? like are there other drugs OR are there other tricks,

MY MAIN POINT IS. Some area in my brain its at full throttle (long term memory,organizing) HOW can I/what can I do to take it up a level? to start remembering other things, BECAUSE ITS LIKE I can just take it up a next level in my brain (area

I need like a trigger in my brain to lead onto something else to remember. I can remember everything right now (any of the 40 memories), but how can I get more memories? its almost like I feel a part in my head all full and ready but it needs another spot or take it to another level OR SOMETHING, like this cap it needs to push and get to that bit...

Please note:
- What was said above may seem silly, but the thing is this is a real possibility to really dig in and take it up the next level (whatever that means), so please give if you can please any opinions,feedback,etc on what to do/what to take. And I studying but became very dizzy and feel weird so I was unable to do that and move onto this

#2 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2023 - 11:02 AM

certain of your memories are life setting memories that are long term and forever with you to keep your personality growing and not declining. to remember new memories depends purely on if your mind feels like it needs it or not if its beneficial or not. So if you have it that means you have learned it and overcame something.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: memory, long term

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users