• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Australian Nootropics Supplier

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:38 AM

I am selling my car at the moment, considering investing this money, perhaps in a Melbourne based online Nootropics shop.

Does anyone know why there are currently no decent Australian Nootropics shops? Beurocratic blocks? illegal?

South Africa is a much smaller economy than Australia and yet they have Biogenesis, presumably an Australian nootropics shop would be financially viable. Shipping costs would be significantly lower than most international suppliers can justify.

I have written to the TGA, no reply as of yet.

#2 enigma

• Topic Starter
  • 143 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:48 AM

The TGA wrote back to me in an extremely extensive letter, red tape and beurocracy everywhere, i dont think theres going to be an Australian nootropics company for a while... unless they just wanted to sell a few amino acids and ginkgo biloba.

#3 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 02:21 PM

It is a nice thought enigma but I have had many dealings with the TGA and they are one of the strictest goods adminstrations in the world.

If you are worried about the shipping costs write to steve of unique nutrition as they have a maximum shipping charge of $10 and this includes international. I have asked Steve of Unique nutrition to source some items for me that are not sold by his company and he has happily done so and charge me accordingly....at small shipping costs. My dealings with unique nutrition have been very positive.

I'm from Melbourne and live in Brighton. You?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 enigma

• Topic Starter
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:22 AM

Yeh, im not worried about the shipping cost so much, I just thought that there would be enough demand here to support a domestic seller of nootropics.

Im from Berwick.

#5 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:51 AM

Anyone interested in working on an online Australian Nootropic shop or an affiliate website give us a buzz.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition
www.uniquenutrition.net

#6 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:39 AM

Steve,

I have sent you an email and am interested in your offer

#7 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

We are getting in all our new labels this week if anyone is interested in a wholesale package.

Sincerley Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition
www.uniquenutrition.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users