Photo
- - - - -

Need help with dosing information

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 charisma

• 49 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:11 AM

I'm taking Piracetam, Oxiracetam, Galantamine, Huperzine A and Vinpocetine and I'm trying to find the right amount of choline to take.

I have Centrophenoxine, Alpha-GPC and Lecithin granules and I'm trying to find the right equilibrium to take. Sometimes I think I take too much and sometimes not enough.

Sometimes I get the headaches and tightness in the shoulders and then days like today I'm very tired. I don't think I took enough today.

I'm doing:

Piracetam 1600mg x 3
Oxiracetam 800mg x2
Galantamine 8mg

Can anyone give me any hints? I'm not sure if the Centrophenoxine is enough by itself, or if I should mix in some Alpha-GPC, or take low amounts of those two and throw in some Lecithin for economics' sake. I tried 750mg Centrophenoxine and 400mg Alpha-GPC x2 and that doesn't feel right but I'm not sure if it's too much or not enough from the way I'm feeling, very tired and have a headache. And I've been just a touch nauseous occasionally.

Thanks for any help.

#2 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:33 AM

I'm taking Piracetam, Oxiracetam, Galantamine, Huperzine A and Vinpocetine and I'm trying to find the right amount of choline to take.

I have Centrophenoxine, Alpha-GPC and Lecithin granules and I'm trying to find the right equilibrium to take. Sometimes I think I take too much and sometimes not enough.

Sometimes I get the headaches and tightness in the shoulders and then days like today I'm very tired. I don't think I took enough today.

I'm doing:

Piracetam 1600mg x 3
Oxiracetam 800mg x2
Galantamine 8mg

Can anyone give me any hints?

You should consider a lower dose (4 mg) and/or every other day dosing of Galantamine.

Also some oxiracetam usually it pretty potent you should be able to take less piracetam or even replace it with Aniracetam which is fat soluble.

I'm not sure if the Centrophenoxine is enough by itself, or if I should mix in some Alpha-GPC, or take low amounts of those two and throw in some Lecithin for economics' sake. I tried 750mg Centrophenoxine and 400mg Alpha-GPC x2 and that doesn't feel right but I'm not sure if it's too much or not enough from the way I'm feeling, very tired and have a headache. And I've been just a touch nauseous occasionally.

250 mg of centrophenoxine & 200-500 mg of GPC should be fine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 charisma

• Topic Starter
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:47 AM

Thanks so much Life Mirage, I so much appreciate it. :)

#4 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:33 AM

No prob. [thumb]

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 charisma

• Topic Starter
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:07 AM

I switched to the dosage you recommended and already just today I feel quite balanced. Feeling the efffects of the nootropics and none of the side effects I was having. Just had to find that equilibrium with the choline. Thanks again LifeMirage.

I took the Alpha GPC in the morning and then the Centro in the early evening and that seemed to work ok. I'm sure I'll be tweaking it as time goes on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users