• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

The Micro-Home movement, the art of downsizing and its relation to immortality

micro-home immortality population conservation

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Arjiuna

• 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

Just to add

main.jpg

http://blueskymod.com/info.html

#32 Arjiuna

• 16 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

We do care. we're just interested in an even more tighter and compact home. the Freezer/Cryofreezer.

It is a very important movement, but its just a reflection upon how horribly pollutant we all are as a species, we all need to change and stop polluting in addition to doing things like this.

I have a vision similar to this; a sleep/resting 'pod' essentially surrounded by a garden/nature, communication and entertainment tools shrunk to the optimal and appropriate size (cell phones/phablets/vr headsets etc).

#33 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:43 PM

We do care. we're just interested in an even more tighter and compact home. the Freezer/Cryofreezer.

It is a very important movement, but its just a reflection upon how horribly pollutant we all are as a species, we all need to change and stop polluting in addition to doing things like this.

I have a vision similar to this; a sleep/resting 'pod' essentially surrounded by a garden/nature, communication and entertainment tools shrunk to the optimal and appropriate size (cell phones/phablets/vr headsets etc).

A very small living space (mainly for safe/secure rest/sleeping and protection from storms) with a large outdoor space is what I would like as well. However, this would work a lot better in places like southern California, central Chile, and other arid mild locations. 

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: micro-home, immortality, population, conservation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users