Photo
- - - - -

Aniracetam Leaving Body

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 styrofoamned

• 47 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:00 AM

So if someone takes Aniracetam in the morning will it be out of the system by the next day
or does it slowly build up in the system?
I guess is it more like an SSRI that you take over a long period of time for best results
or more of something you want to take for a specific situation?
Thanks

#2 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:25 AM

The 'racetams should be used chronically for neuroprotection.

The effects, over time, are subtle but definately noticeable.

After dosing on p'tam (two or so grams with A-GPC) I do notice I'm more "in the moment" and have an especially deeper appreciation of music. Anyone else notice this phenomina?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:12 AM

have an especially deeper appreciation of music. Anyone else notice this phenomina?

Piracetam makes colours look a lot brighter and music sound a lot nicer for me, just being able to pay attention to the fine details and really absorb it all. Have not tried pramiracetam yet though.

#4 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:58 AM

enigma

We offer you a free sample of Pramiracetam if you would like to try it.

Sincerely Steve

#5 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 01 July 2005 - 09:39 AM

I'm on piracetam and aniracetam now, stoped taking oxiracetam few days ago. Anyway when i skip all racetams on certan dates i get a feeling i'm dumb ;) i even have problems speaking. Nasty feeling. It's like i depend on racetams just to be able to live :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:50 AM

enigma

We offer you a free sample of Pramiracetam if you would like to try it.

Really? Ok thanks, ill send you a message with my details, I was only a little annoyed in that other thread because I had incorrectly thought the price you guys would buy from your suppliers was a lot lower than what it is.

[thumb]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users