Photo
- - - - -

Computer geek's regiment

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lady3jane

• 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:48 AM

below i will lay out my planned 1st two weeks with my "stack". please feel free to offer concise advice. i am mostly concerned with the "oh, don't do that"s as, if there's anything reading these forums ought to certainly tell anyone who bothers to read them, noops take personal trial to determine proper usage. i'm just trying to make sure i am being safe while also optimizing their usage (ie. proper dosage, synergistic effects etc.)

in addition to the stack below, i will be taking the following on a less frequent basis:

(no idea on dose) dhea 1 hour before workout (2 hour minimum daily surf session, sometimes am & pm)

200-400mg pyritinol .5-1 hour before focused/library studying (i "study" most places i am, eating lunch/riding train). i tried this out today and boy is it COOL!

2-4 sprays of Vasopressin as deemed "necessary" while studying/testing, i bought it so i figure i will try to use it but, it was a bit much my 1st go with it. as well, i don't like the water/liquid constraint

50mg 5-htp intermittently in the am

thanks in advance for the patience and help

cycle below
________________________________________________________________________________

day 0 | dose | time

Piracetam | 800mg x 2 | am & noon
Hydergine | 1.125 x 1 | w/Piracetam @ noon
Choline Bitartrate - GNC | 125mg x 2 | noon & pm
Omega-3 - Natrol | 1g x 2 | am/pm
Green Tea - Nature's Resource | 300mg x 1 | noon

day 1 | dose | time

Aniracetam | 375mg x 1 | noon
Nicergoline | 2.5mg x 1 | w/Aniracetam
Choline Bitartrate - GNC | 250mg x 2 | noon & pm

day 2 | dose | time

Piracetam | 800mg x 2 | am/noon
Hydergine | 1.125 x 1 | w/Piracetam @ am
Choline Bitartrate - GNC | 125mg x 2 | w/Piracetam

day 3 | dose | time

day 4 | dose | time

Hydergine | 1.125 x 1 | w/Piracetam @ noon

day 5 | dose | time

day 6 | dose | time

Hydergine | 1.125 x 1 | w/Piracetam @ am

day 7 | dose | time

Piracetam | 800mg x 3 | am/noon/pm
Hydergine | 1.125 x 2 | w/Piracetam @ am & noon

day 8 | dose | time

Aniracetam | 750mg x 1 | noon
Nicergoline | 500mg x 1 | w/Aniracetam

day 9 | dose | time

day 10 | dose | time

Nicergoline | 5mg x 1 | w/Aniracetam

day 11 | dose | time

day 12 | dose | time

Nicergoline | 5mg x 1 | w/Aniracetam

day 13 | dose | time

Edited by lady3jane, 01 July 2005 - 01:10 PM.

#2 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 07:27 AM

Just remember that aniracetam is widely quoted as being at least 5 times as strong as piracetam, you may not feel much off that dose of piracetam, though that is quite a large dose of aniracetam to start with, side effects are usually rare and minor for these substances.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lady3jane

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 07:32 AM

thanks, i goofed on the copy/paste job in my original worksheet. the dosage for: Aniracetam & Nicergoline have been cut in half.

#4 mnosal

• 123 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:36 AM

Whya re you skipping days with Piracetam? It is so safe and inexpensive, I would not ration it. Just start w/ 800mg 3x day and stay at that dose for eternity ;)

#5 lady3jane

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 12:24 PM

the idea is to avoid tolerance. as well, don't the Piracetam/Hydergine and Aniracetam/Nicergoline combos perform similar "workouts" of the brain? am trying to avoid overlap and allow one to be maximized and not get in the way of the other or vice versa. bad/wrong/moot ideas?

#6 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 07:07 AM

I would test out which you like best, Piracetam vs. Aniracetam, and Hydergine vs. Nicergoline. The best way to do this is to take each of the four listed separately. If not this way, then take a whole week with the four possible permutation. (1:Piracetam:Hydergine)(2:Piracetam:Nicergoline)(3:Aniracetam:Hydergine)(4:Anira
cetam:Nicergoline) I say this because the two ergot derivatives, H n N, seem to have more pronounced effects that are more succinctly noticed while the 'racetams A n P have different issues that may take a straight 2 week period to settle out.

No need to feel rushed about getting to your "optimized zone" with all drugs in tow. Try to see how you react in different situations, times, events with each which would have me recommending at least 2 weeks with each. But then you need to know how you'll do with differing daily diets, stress, burnout periods from said stress, ebbs and flows, etc. so I say 4 weeks on each alone.

When you're sure what you like then you've got two from the two categories of which you know you prefer under many conditions and in what will surely turn out as the best partnering from each. Chugging them all down during your "initial testing" period will seriously impair your ability to discern the discrete effects of each drug.

Don't worry too much about "overdosing". Most doses listed by members you can personally come to trust here will keep you far from being put in harm's way. Even a single dose of 2X what you revised your Aniracetam dose to would not cause much of an unwanted reaction (perhaps a headache or spaciness if it doesn't take). The thing I've noticed with people that are new to this, including me when I began taking 4 months ago and researching 10 months ago, is that there is a misperception of the risks for taking multiple compounds. It's this feeling that this dangerous, fantastical synergy will happen when you take multiple things you "really know nothing about". Well, you need to use your sensitive scruples and pay attention and do things right. Make sure you are measuring the proper dose masses so you know with absolute surety that the x# of pills you're taking are the amount you intended to take and that each of those pills really has the amount you intended it to contain in the first place (some self-capping perspective, so bare with me if you buy precapped pills). Get the math right. Double check it. Etc. An ounce of prevention can save a night in the ER. But like I said, most of these things are as harmful as candy(research each!) so don't take this as me scaring you straight. You get in the car, you fasten your seatbelt, and you drive with your eyes wide open. After getting a feel for it you'll be driving this habit with ease...snatching up pills from your containers and dosing with just the right time frame and with irregular amounts. Take it from poppa bear, hunneybun, it'll be alright. ;)
You can kick me 'tween the legs for that one. (This is *not* cartoon land, you are *not* a cartoon bear eating delicious goopy yellow honey from a beehive with your bare paw and wearing a little hat and the sky is
*not* magenta with bright green rolling hills...nonono! Bedtime nearing is evident.)

Also:
Tolerance schmolerance. "Addictive", schmoo.

Edited by liplex, 02 July 2005 - 07:27 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 01:14 AM

I wouldn't worry about tolerance setting in with the 'racetam's. The dramatic effects will go away because you simply become accustomed.

After awhile you'll just sporadically notice colors are brighter, you enjoy music more, have a higher state of lucidity, and generally approach life with a slightly better perspective.

[thumb]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users