• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Where can I buy piracetam online in the UK?

piracetam online buy nootropics

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 James5

• 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

Hello, I'm new to the nootropics scene and am a student at uni in England and tried Ritalin which I was really impressed with.  A friend is also sending me some Modafinil which could be pretty good, but these are just temporary concentration enhancers really. After doing some research I think I'd like to try piracetam, I read it improves your general cognition and also social ability which I really want to try out.

Do you know any reliable websites for it? I have seen United Pharmacies UK but they are out of stock on loads of stuff. Sun pharmaceuticals I have heard is good but I can find the website store, only the corporate one.

Also a brief line of what you thought of it would be good too. :D thank you so much for your help!

#2 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

I used doc simon. Really good price but delivery costs a lot (EU so only takes 4/5 days). I'd recommend you to do a largeish order because then you'll save some because of only having to pay shipping once Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:04 AM

Intellimeds used to be very popular for UK and Doc Simon still is. I'm not sure if Intellimeds is safe to order from anymore, and I'm sure they have their issue worked out but I don't know for a fact if they do. You can also try USA based nootropics companies like Smart Drugs for Thought, Nootropic Depot or Peak Nootropics as they are all three very prompt in shipping and have good customer service.

I have a friend in Ireland who has ordered through Smart Drugs for Thought on numerous occasions and never had problems with shipping or customs and generally gets his orders within a week and a half of placing his order.

Cheers!

#4 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

Reputable UK-based nootropic sites don't sell piracetam because it is prescription-only in the UK. However, they do sell aniracetam, oxiracetam, noopept, nefiracetam, pramiracetam, sunifiram, phenylpiracetam and even coluracetam. IMHO these are better than plain piracetam for the simple reason that you need to take a lot less of them for very similar effect. If you want it for study with a slight stimulant effect, I'd suggest oxiracetam, but take it with citicoline. Two reputable sites are: nootropics.co.uk (which sells most of its -racetams in pill form, rather than capsules) and mindnutrition.com which sells powders as well as capsules (don't bother with their premixed formulas, though -- they mix in too many things). One that does sell piracetam (but they call it nootrocetam) is nootropics.eu . They used to be UK based, but seem to be taking their payments now via a Spanish payment processing system. I think it's so that they can sell piracetam. As for intellimeds.co.uk  -- I have to say I've used them without any problem (most recently for coluracetam, but previously for noopept powder, oxiracetam and others). Again, they don't sell piracetam, but they do sell almost everything else. If you want the real deal, manufactured as a prescription medicine, then Doc Simon's piracetam / geratam (same thing) is the way to go, and pay the high postage costs (but cheap product). I preferred geratam because it is pure white and doesn't have the sunset-yellow colouring that the other brand they sell has in it.

Edited by Geoffrey, 10 May 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#5 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

Reputable UK-based nootropic sites don't sell piracetam because it is prescription-only in the UK. However, they do sell aniracetam, oxiracetam, noopept, nefiracetam, pramiracetam, sunifiram, phenylpiracetam and even coluracetam. IMHO these are better than plain piracetam for the simple reason that you need to take a lot less of them for very similar effect. If you want it for study with a slight stimulant effect, I'd suggest oxiracetam, but take it with citicoline. Two reputable sites are: nootropics.co.uk (which sells most of its -racetams in pill form, rather than capsules) and mindnutrition.com which sells powders as well as capsules (don't bother with their premixed formulas, though -- they mix in too many things). One that does sell piracetam (but they call it nootrocetam) is nootropics.eu . They used to be UK based, but seem to be taking their payments now via a Spanish payment processing system. I think it's so that they can sell piracetam. As for intellimeds.co.uk  -- I have to say I've used them without any problem (most recently for coluracetam, but previously for noopept powder, oxiracetam and others). Again, they don't sell piracetam, but they do sell almost everything else. If you want the real deal, manufactured as a prescription medicine, then Doc Simon's piracetam / geratam (same thing) is the way to go, and pay the high postage costs (but cheap product). I preferred geratam because it is pure white and doesn't have the sunset-yellow colouring that the other brand they sell has in it.

Piracetam is a prescription drug here but its still legal to import and have for personal use.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

#6 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

Piracetam is a prescription drug here but its still legal to import and have for personal use.

I never said it was illegal to import or possess -- perfectly legal. It's just illegal for any UK-based retailer to sell it, which is why reputable ones do not. If they are EU-based (outside UK), then they can sell it to the UK (probably even if they can't sell it in their home markets).

I've just been checking what the issue with intellimeds was. Basically a few disgruntled customers who were very impatient opened up threads prematurely, and as far as I can see, the company responded as quickly as possible and all of the issues were resolved. I've ordered from them several times myself with no problems, and the substances ordered have all been highly effective and have the characteristics described elsewhere (e.g., noopept powder smelt distinctly mushroomy, coluracetam is light-brown coloured rather than pure white [white is usually a sign of fake couracetam], etc.).

#7 James5

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:19 PM

Thanks guys this is really helpful! :D 

#8 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

Piracetam is a prescription drug here but its still legal to import and have for personal use.Sent from my Nexus 4 using TapatalkI never said it was illegal to import or possess -- perfectly legal. It's just illegal for any UK-based retailer to sell it, which is why reputable ones do not. If they are EU-based (outside UK), then they can sell it to the UK (probably even if they can't sell it in their home markets).I've just been checking what the issue with intellimeds was. Basically a few disgruntled customers who were very impatient opened up threads prematurely, and as far as I can see, the company responded as quickly as possible and all of the issues were resolved. I've ordered from them several times myself with no problems, and the substances ordered have all been highly effective and have the characteristics described elsewhere (e.g., noopept powder smelt distinctly mushroomy, coluracetam is light-brown coloured rather than pure white [white is usually a sign of fake couracetam], etc.).

oh right sorry, misinterpreted your post.

#9 Debaser

• 108 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

I ordered some piracetam from New Star Nootropics last year, and I had no issues. It declared on the packaging what it was, and as it's not illegal to import without a prescription, there were no issues.

#10 Behearring1957

• 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:47 PM

I ordered some piracetam from New Star Nootropics last year, and I had no issues...

Thanks for useful post. Its really helps me
piracetam.jpg
  • dislike x 2
  • Informative x 1

#11 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

RUPHARMA in Russia is pretty good at importing branded Nootropil into the UK http://rupharma.com/nootropil/

• Agree x 1

#12 depo

• 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 10:33 AM

https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md/ or http://www.pharmacygeoff-uk.md/, been around for years, I had zero issues with them.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#13 EvaWhite

• 35 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 09:30 AM

Highstreetpharma.com and nootropicsdepot are good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, online, buy, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users