• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Question and curiosity about new technology ahead

alien

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jonano

• 472 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

Hi,

Personally I think we have been visited by aliens already since a long time, maybe since 1920 or ealier, by my study and my influence from John E. Mack a respected psychiatrist of Harvard who did work on alien abductions from many victims or patients.

As an introduction to this community and knowledage base here you can see a credible UFO experience:

Personally I am interested by alien technology only, only for that, not overmore to help our society it might be good for you to do the same.

However this community suffer the same emotions than the cryonics community, to be ridiculous, shameful, weird etc...

So my question after some study of your part is, what do you think of that ? You can contact me by email: jonano@gmail.com thanks for your concern.

Peace and cheers,

--Jon

#2 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:31 PM

Is there any real credible scolars posting on this site. I have trouble engaging with them as thier knowledge is so out moded.
There maybe some alien fans here. There's strong evidence of them. I mean ancient aliens and jumps in our technologies at certain times, etc.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alien

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users