Maximizing memorization of text

maximizing memorization text memory eidetic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Hi

I'm looking for nootropic that maximizes memorization of text, that can make you recall text near perfectly. I'm using noopept powder and it works- it improves speaking skills, choosing of words but only a bit memory. Mnemonics may make it but im talking about memorizing pages of books not single dates etc.

Regads,

Grandmaster

#2 barbelith42

• 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:20 PM

I'd guess that other racetams and/or BDNF improving compounds would work for you if Noopept does. I don't have experience with racetams besides piracetam and coluracetam but each separately or better yet combined with noopept provides a small but noticeable improvement, even if just in facilitating getting into that flow state. I'm naturally pretty good at memorizing pages of information, but I have to be in a certain state of mind where my focus and interest are just calmly engaged enough that I detach my attention from the rest of the world. Then I start to see the entire page at once rather than single words and I rapidly make connections between different sentences and paragraphs that reinforce one another. Small to moderate (but not large) doses of caffeine with very small doses of L-theanine help this. I like a high quality (important that it's really good leaf) green tea after a small coffee (also high quality freshly ground bean). And - be careful here - dopaminergics help. Possibly mucuna pruriens, but never tried it myself. Small doses of bacopa help to facilitate that state, but if I'm at all tired or hungry it puts me to sleep rather than putting me into calm focused mode like usual - still experimenting with it. Gingko is a tried and true standby. Some like ginseng - I certainly like 1 cup a day. My latest discovery that puts me into that state of mind even after a long day (but only if I'm getting enough sleep afterwards) is P21. Amazing stuff. I'm going to try the russian semax as well, as it's supposed to boost dopamine.
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maximizing, memorization, text, memory, eidetic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users