- - - - -

Modafinil body odor?

modofinil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

It is commonly reported that mod makes urine smell but does it do the same to body odor? 

I dont know whether I am more sensitive to smells since taking mod or if I am actually smelling worse. Wellbutrin has reported effects of increasing people's sensitivity to smells along with actually making them smell strange.

I seem to smell of sweat these days just an hour after showering and its definitely no where near hot where I am, its below 32f most of the time.

And what causes the urine smell?

#2 mf6lol5

• 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:36 PM

Yes ! I have the same effect every time I use modafinil. It makes my pee smell similar to my poo 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2021 - 11:22 AM

Tyrosine excess and modafinil increases dopamine if your body cant get rid of the excess quick enough or convert it you will start to smell. If your healthy your body produces bacteria that netrualizes the bad smelling ones. This is especially obvious in the butt area and armpits were a lot of bad bacteria is. and mouth. and private area, beard and hair.

Edited by kurdishfella, 01 September 2021 - 11:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users