• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Infrared

infrared

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:51 PM

I was reading an article about Pulsoximeters and i also found something about a way to meassure the oxygen percentage in the brain, via Infrared. I was quite amazed to find out that infrared light can penetrate the skull bone and go as deep as 2,5cm.

Yes it will scatter horribly but couldnt this be used to create something like a MRI with Infrared?

I also red (i have to find that article) that someone has found a way to see through thin walls with normal, visible light, which of course scatters even more, BUT they found a formula to trace the way of the scattered light and see whats behind.

Could this be combined to create the whole-body-scanner for the (so called) family physicians office?

Any suggestions?

• unsure x 1

#2 A941

• Topic Starter
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:56 PM

Oh come on!

Is no one interested?

At least someone tell me where to post that idea, i think it has potential.

#3 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:28 AM

Tesla's X ray tube you could stand in front of with no ill effect, the one the corperations chose was deadly. MIR is ok, they have super scanners now that are a quarter of the size and software that enhances diagnosis.
Red light is good for us Alex Putney explains the Pyramids.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infrared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users