• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Cured my benzo addiction with noopept in one day!?

addictions

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 karva

• 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:44 PM

Four days ago I took a large dose of Noopept (probably 80mg - 1 gram) I never had any sucsess with the stuff so I though why not. I felt the effects although I felt kind of dumb. It was very pleasant, felt very relaxed and happy.
Anyway the the next evening I realised I wasn't craving benzos, so I took another dose of Noopept and the next day I still didn't have cravings. I took another dose the third day a nd by then didnt really feel the anti anxiey, anti depressant effect.
The main reason I explored nootropics in the first place was to overcome my addictions (im a terrible alcoholic as well) so I am incredibly happy but also extreamly perplexed. I know noopept has been used for treating alcoholics but not in one or two days. I felt like my brain chemistry had changed so Out of curiosity I took four benzos and I got no effect! They should floored me normally.if its of any relevance I took monadifil ever day for five days prior to this (which seemed to curb my cravings somewhat).my stack for the last 2 weeks has been-

Prozac
Coq10
Dha
Dhea
Pregnenolone
Policosanol
Magnesium
Zinc
Vitamin B
Monodafil
L Theanine
Inostole
Choline
L tyrosine

Benzo withdrawals are so bad and I've managed to skip all the sickness, insomnia, depression etc! I almost died four months ago because the police stopped me and confiscates my benzos (which were legal). So I had no benzos left and days later I have a seizure and blacked out for 24 hours. I was hullucinating, thinking I was talking to ghosts, flying on spaceships etc. Luckily I got to hospital in time as the Doctor said I was ten minutes away from death (this is how much of an addict I was).
I wanted to post my experience for other peoples benifits and also throw it out there to see if any one can explain this to me. Not only have I ridden myself of a horrid addiction but benzos don't even work on me any more! Also my thirst for alcohol has gone down drastically which is great. This is the best thing to happen to me in a long time. Al

#2 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:53 PM

I'm afraid that this is not how that works.  How long have you been off benzos?  Days?  If you are on long acting benzos, you are even *in* withdrawal yet.

Long term benzo use causes structural changes to the brain that will not be reversed in one day, no matter what you're taking.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:58 PM

Daniel is right.

The real, full-on benzo withdrawal symptoms tend not to start showing their ugly faces until about 1 - 2 weeks after last dose.

That's why you didn't get the seizure until days after your access was interrupted. 

I strongly advise that you taper off and don't jump the cliff again, for your own health.  Please realize that your glutamatergic system is on a hair-trigger right now, or will be very soon.  You can easily get some of the semi-permanent or permanent effects of benzo withdrawal from the mild damage from excitotoxicity.  Additionally, the fact that you did seizure once before puts you at a higher risk of a repeat episode.

The CoQ10, magnesium, B vitamins are wise to take during this time.  I think you should find a way to add at least 1 gram of potassium (not all at once, but total, spread out over the day) through your foods.  This is easy to do with vegetables and milk (or soymilk). 

• Disagree x 1

#4 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:37 PM

I'm on day 5 now and feel as calmm and relaxed as anything, I won't seizure again and if I do I know the tell tale signs and would seek medical help. I have withdrawn on benzos plenty of times and they peak really bad on day 3 or 4 for me but I'm past that and bogeyman still hasn't come out? I have no desire to take benzos and nor will imever again. They stole years of my life, thanks for the advice though.
If have loads of glutamate in my system then how come come I feel so good even when I'm not on noopept? Doesn't make sense. No withdrawals for me! I'll let you know. Al

#5 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:43 PM

Noopept works by upregulating your GABA doesn't it? So how can I have lots of glutamate in my system. I don't mean to come across as cocky but I don't reckon I'm going to go into withrawl. I do appreciate the advice though, thanks.

#6 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:54 PM

What benzo were you taking and at what dosage?

#7 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:50 PM

I'm on day 5 now and feel as calmm and relaxed as anything, I won't seizure again and if I do I know the tell tale signs and would seek medical help. I have withdrawn on benzos plenty of times and they peak really bad on day 3 or 4 for me but I'm past that and bogeyman still hasn't come out? I have no desire to take benzos and nor will imever again. They stole years of my life, thanks for the advice though.
If have loads of glutamate in my system then how come come I feel so good even when I'm not on noopept? Doesn't make sense. No withdrawals for me! I'll let you know. Al

Because glutamate is stimulating (that's one of the reasons noopept and other stims makes you feel good; it's never really all about dopamine, serotonin or GABA).  

Noopept upregulates GABA?    :laugh:  :-D

Noopept can theoretically shield one from glutamate excitotoxicity, don't know for how long or how strong the effect, though.

You do realize that after revealing an addiction to benzos and telling your story ... you're not coming off as credible.

First of all, there are timeline conflicts in your story:

1)  Four days ago I took a large dose of Noopept 

2)  the the next evening I realised I wasn't craving benzos, so I took another dose 

3)  I took another dose the third day a nd by then didnt really feel the anti anxiey, anti depressant effect. 

4)  I felt like my brain chemistry had changed so Out of curiosity I took four benzos and I got no effect

So the first noopept megadose was on the 1st?  Or 2nd?  Well, you took nigh dose noopept for 3 days ... and then took 4 benzos (whatever they were) on the 3rd or 4th day.

Dude that's not 5 days since your last benzo dose.  At most it's been 2 days, if we are following your story.

Second, you're an addict.  Not exactly a bastion of reason or reliability.

Edited by Duchykins, 06 August 2015 - 07:53 PM.

#8 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

Diclazapam 2mg, 4 - 8 pills a day with alcohol as well. I usually start climbing the walls within 24 hours. I tried to go cold turkey 2 months ago and I lasted 2 weeks. I just couldn't take it anymore, I cried like a baby. I dont understand how I can fell so chilled and this is the happiest I've felt in a long time.? And I'm not normally happy chappy so fuck knows what's going on. Normally drugs and booze are always on my mind but the last few days I just haven't been bothered by them, its a good feeling. I hope it stays that way. Al
Diclazapam 2mg, 4 - 8 pills a day with alcohol as well. I usually start climbing the walls within 24 hours. I tried to go cold turkey 2 months ago and I lasted 2 weeks. I just couldn't take it anymore, I cried like a baby. I dont understand how I can fell so chilled and this is the happiest I've felt in a long time.? And I'm not normally happy chappy so fuck knows what's going on. Normally drugs and booze are always on my mind but the last few days I just haven't been bothered by them, its a good feeling. I hope it stays that way. Al

#9 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:15 PM

There's no need for mockery sir, I'm just telling my story so that it might help others. Cint

#10 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:21 PM

That's a high dose and that particular benzo has a very long half life (42hr!). 

Honestly, I hope the noopept is doing what you think it is for you, but I think you are going to be feeling very bad indeed at 1 ~ 2 weeks from your last dose.  It it were me I would not cold turkey from something like that.

#11 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:43 PM

There's no need for mockery sir, I'm just telling my story so that it might help others. Cint

That wasn't mockery, I assure you.

Any number of the things you are taking right now can be helping you coast off of that last dose.  Probably several of them working together.  

However, noopept isn't magical fairy dust that can undo months of heavy benzo tinkering in your brain.  

There is a reaping coming for you, I strongly advise you not to suddenly stop the benzo, even with the supplements.  Taper off with the supplements.

Please, for all of our sanity.  

#12 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:03 PM

Karva,

When you said you were taking diclazepam I did not recognize it.  I just assumed that it was a prescription benzo outside of the U.S.  In researching it, I see that is a recreational drug that does not appear to be prescribed anywhere.

It was difficult finding a dose equivalency, but it appears that 1mg is equivalent to 10mg diazepam.  If that is correct, you are on a very high dose, equivalent to 80 to 160 mg of Valium. 

Listen to me, this is a very high dose and going cold turkey from that amount of benzo is very dangerous.  You could be looking at seizures, permanent brain damage, and even death.  What you're doing is a very bad idea.  You need to get back on your regular dose schedule and go find some sort of rehab program.

You are flirting with disaster.  Noopept is not going to protect you here.  I'm coming off a miniscule dose of zopiclone and clonazepam (0.5mg and 0.25mg respectively) and it has not been fun, and it did not kick in till a week later.  In fact, during the first week I felt better than when I was taking those drugs. It did not last.  You are in for a rough ride that may end very badly.

#13 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:31 PM

Thanks for your concern but I've been through this whole process so many times that I would know if disaster was about to strike. Anyway diclazapam is no way that strong compared to diazapam. There pretty shit benzos, its more like 2mg to 10mg of diazapam. I'll be fine, al

#14 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:34 PM

Thanks for your concern but I've been through this whole process so many times that I would know if disaster was about to strike. Anyway diclazapam is no way that strong compared to diazapam. There pretty shit benzos, its more like 2mg to 10mg of diazapam. I'll be fine, al

You say that, but you've already had seizures in the past.  Maybe you aren't able to look at this clearly.

In any case, it is your life.  Keep us informed on how things go.  I wish you the best.

#15 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:46 PM

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Diclazepam

Metabolism of this compound has been assessed,[1] revealing diclazepam has an approximate elimination half-life of 42 hours and undergoes N-demethylation to delorazepam, which can be detected in urine for 6 days following administration of the parent compound.[3] Other metabolites detected were lorazepam and lormetazepam which were detectable in urine for 19 and 11 days, respectively, indicating hydroxylation by cytochrome P450 enzymes occurring concurrently with N-demethylation.

https://psychonautwi...wiki/Diclazepam

http://www.benzo.org...l/bzcha01.htm#4

http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB01511

http://drugable.com/drug/Delorazepam

It is not currently marketed as a medication, but rather sold as a research chemical. Its potency has not been systematically tested in humans, but its closest relatives and two main metabolites are lormetazepam[3] with a potency value of x10-12 diazepam, and delorazepam[4] which is roughly x10 the potency ofdiazepam.

I'm never taking this shit.

• Informative x 1

#16 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:56 PM

So anyways, Karva, hope you keep coasting fine but let us know how you're doing, if for no other reason than to track what this drug does to you.

#17 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:18 AM

Karva - just checking on you.  How are things going?

#18 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

Yeah I'm doing better ( thank you daniel), I'm doing better than I have in the last 7 years. I might not be belived but about that mega dose of noopept (I realised I made a mistake on my original dosage but it was around 500 mg as I remember usesing my scoop) post but it was has been a life safer and changer. I'm not taking noopept anymore (aswell as benzos and booze) as I realise it has done its job. As well as cravings I no longer get depressed and have stopped taking prozac. I am now really pro active in looking for work (lost my job around xmass time of 2 and a half years due to alcohol) and trying to rebuild friendships that I have lost due to isolating myself and also from being a selfish arsehole.
I have since started taking argmantine (which is said to be good for withdrawal aswell and pain management, i have a bad back) dmae, aniracatam and alcar. I'm also experimenting with more natural nootropics like rhodillia and ashwaghanda (feels quite close to a benzo).
I wasn't going to bother posting back as I was laughed at (due to my lack of knowledge about nootropics) and accused of being a liar (I'm not talking about you daniel).
I have no reason to go on a forum and make up things to people I don't know, I was just excited about the results that I had found that I wanted to share them with others who may be in the same position as I. If I felt that my life was in danger I would have been straight down to the hospital. I might not be an expert an expert on nootropics but I am well versed in the subject of withdrawal. They have effected me in different ways, one time I managed a 12 hour shift, not pleasant but I did it.
The one time that i suffered a seizure was also due to having a physical fight with my brother, falling out with my dad, being arrested and being locked up for over 24 hours in which time they would only give me 5mg of diazapam ( and I was abusing them big time at that point) and was in agony through withdrawals and pleaded with the nurse for more but the response was "Alex all you do is go on about diazapam! They wouldn't even give me a small prescription to tie me over to take home. I told them that I would be holding the police accountable for whatever happend to me once I left. Dumb fuckers thought I was making a threat to kill myself, I couldnt believe that a nurse was unable to understand the implications of an addict having their access to benzos taken away could do to them. I was massively, depressed, stressed which deffinatly had also had a massive effect on my glutamine/GABA levels.
Yes, I was stupid for getting into RC benzos in the first place so don't need anyone to attack me for that. This is my how noopept has helped me and I will not respond to silly into silly flame wars, I'm 36 not 15. Thank you, al.

Edited by karva, 12 August 2015 - 10:46 AM.

#19 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

Yeah I'm doing better ( thank you daniel), I'm doing better than I have in the last 7 years. I might not be belived but about that mega dose of noopept (I realised I made a mistake on my original dosage but it was around 500 mg as I remember usesing my scoop) post but it was has been a life safer and changer. I'm not taking noopept anymore (aswell as benzos and booze) as I realise it has done its job. As well as cravings I no longer get depressed and have stopped taking prozac. I am now really pro active in looking for work (lost my job around xmass time of 2 and a half years due to alcohol) and trying to rebuild friendships that I have lost due to isolating myself and also from being a selfish arsehole.
I have since started taking argmantine (which is said to be good for withdrawal aswell and pain management, i have a bad back) dmae, aniracatam and alcar. I'm also experimenting with more natural nootropics like rhodillia and ashwaghanda (feels quite close to a benzo).
I wasn't going to bother posting back as I was laughed at (due to my lack of knowledge about nootropics) and accused of being a liar (I'm not talking about you daniel).
I have no reason to go on a forum and make up things to people I don't know, I was just excited about the results that I had found that I wanted to share them with others who may be in the same position as I. If I felt that my life was in danger I would have been straight down to the hospital. I might not be an expert an expert on nootropics but I am well versed in the subject of withdrawal. They have effected me in different ways, one time I managed a 12 hour shift, not pleasant but I did it.
The one time that i suffered a seizure was also due to having a physical fight with my brother, falling out with my dad, being arrested and being locked up for over 24 hours in which time they would only give me 5mg of diazapam ( and I was abusing them big time at that point) and was in agony through withdrawals and pleaded with the nurse for more but the response was "Alex all you do is go on about diazapam! They wouldn't even give me a small prescription to tie me over to take home. I told them that I would be holding the police accountable for whatever happend to me once I left. Dumb fuckers thought I was making a threat to kill myself, I couldnt believe that a nurse was unable to understand the implications of an addict having their access to benzos taken away could do to them. I was massively, depressed, stressed which deffinatly had also had a massive effect on my glutamine/GABA levels.
Yes, I was stupid for getting into RC benzos in the first place so don't need anyone to attack me for that. This is my how noopept has helped me and I will not respond to silly into silly flame wars, I'm 36 not 15. Thank you, al.

Thanks for sharing this experience. I think people are just worried about you, because there have been several instances in this forum where certain frequent members discovered something "magical" and subsequently went completely looney and we never heard from them again. I mean we have seen several instances of people destroying themselves thinking they have figured out how to "cheat" their own bodies.

I wonder if there is any mechanism via which Noopept can work for benzo withdrawal. Please do keep us updated as to your progress in using noopept to wean off benzos.

Edited by Major Legend, 12 August 2015 - 11:39 AM.

#20 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:44 AM

I'm afraid that this is not how that works.  How long have you been off benzos?  Days?  If you are on long acting benzos, you are even *in* withdrawal yet.

Long term benzo use causes structural changes to the brain that will not be reversed in one day, no matter what you're taking.

Long term structural changes to the brain, can you elaborate?

#21 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:58 PM

Well maybe it's not completely permanent in which case I will just take another 500mg of noopept (which is why I am saving it). But I do feel very different, as I said I no longer feel depressed either. I have heard about ketamine reversing depression for 3 weeks and then the procedure has to be repeated, maybe it works in a similar mechanism?
I did take a huge dose which may have contributed to the results?

#22 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:51 PM

OK so I feel like my doseage of noopept has worn off as I have been feeling not depressed but tired\empty all of today and yesterday and have been craving alcohol and finally gave in brought some cold ones earlier.
I don't see any failure in this as I'm still benzo free and am over the moon that I skipped any hint of withdrawals as I have been through hell coming off them before in the past. I feeel that another mega dose of noopept is in due course.
Again, I'm just passing on my experience to help others so please don't respond with accusations "of your lying" etc..

#23 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:08 PM

That's great that you've done so well Karva.

You were really on Diclazapam 2mg, 4 - 8 pills a day, every day for a prolonged time?  If so I amazed that you didn't have serious and dramatic symptoms when you went cold turkey.

Glad to hear that you're doing well.

#24 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:36 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty amazed myself. I was on a minimum of 4 a day and then more depending on how much I drank. Members of my family don't believe me (in the noopept theory) which really fucks me off as it can't be a a placebo effect or otherwise I'd be in hospital (my last visit was for a week) or dead. I knew the noopept had done something as I felt different in my myself, like some sort of of chemical change in my brain, it was very wierd.

#25 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:30 PM

Can't say that I understand what is going on with you, but I'm fairly confident that you can't placebo effect your way through withdrawal of a significant routine dose of benzos.

How long had you been taking the diclazepam?

You aren't taking any other gabagenic drugs are you?  Zopiclone (Imovane, Zimovane, Imrest)?  Zolpidem (Ambien, Stilnoct, Intermezzo)?  Zaleplon (Sonata, Starnoc)?

#26 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

I have been taking any form of legal RC type benzo daily on and off (but just recently the diclazapam as its cheaper and weaker) for the last 3 or so years. And no I haven't been taking any other gabagerics type drugs. No more of that crap for me thank you.

#27 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:59 PM

I have been taking any form of legal RC type benzo daily on and off (but just recently the diclazapam as its cheaper and weaker) for the last 3 or so years. And no I haven't been taking any other gabagerics type drugs. No more of that crap for me thank you.

Good for you man.  That shit will wreck your life.  Hope you stay off it.

#28 karva

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

It did wreck my life, that's why I felt it was important to post my findings, I also felt it important to add my face to my profile so that people might think twice about insulting someone about their claims to be bullshit because their an addict. Yes I'm an addict but I'm also a person not a lowlife cunt, people need to realise their throwing insults at a person not a screen.
And also People get into addiction for real reasons, I had my drink spiked along with my friend (who got raped, he's a hetro guy by the way, who no suprise also became a full blown alcoholic as a result), and then after i had that had to witness a grizzly death. At this point I was living in France and had no friends so booze and drugs became my best friend. And in France they love giving out xnax (just like they do in the US), so of course I kept coming back for more and they kept giving! In the UK this just doesn't happen, first of all xnax is never prescribed as it is deemed to be the worst benzos and secondly you only get prescribed benzos for maybe 2 weeks tops unless you have epolepsy or something.
I also realised last night was a moment of weakness and that's why I hit the beers, my days of flatness and emptiness were just a bit of a shock to the system as I have felt nothing but but happiness for the last 3 or so weeks and that this is not real depression just normal down days that everyone that everyone feels (I had just forgotten what depression felt like).
Stay happy everyone, K
  • like x 1

#29 db123

• 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:28 PM

Hi, I'm sorry to necro a thread over something, but it's a subject that's pretty rare. I'll start a new thread if this is against the rules, and would appreciate it so much if anyone knew of any other threads relating to this subject.

I have been addicted to benzos for a long time, and my response to them is difficult to maintain and essential to my functioning. I believe I am particularly dependent on effects on gabaa alpha1 subunit expressing receptors in striatopallidal neurons given its effects on movement (I have tardive movement issues from past meds) and fluidity and initiation of thought and action. The "disinhibiting" effects--I can both control the movements in my face and do things with competence and lack of paralysis impossible otherwise. Loss of response to benzos effectively ends meaningful participation in life for me.

Interestingly there is something strange at the very least piracetam being an ampakine and noopept potentially given chemicals it induces purportedly being of the same effect--if its effects are related to levetiracetam's ability to help tardive movement problems in studies and other studies and anecdotes in varieties of myoclonic movement disorder (idiopathic and trauma/hypoxic injury related). It leads to less delta FosB expression in the striatopallidal medium spiny neurons (gabaergic neurons controlling dopamine function in relevant parts of the direct and indirect pathway of movement) that are theorised to both be tied to both addiction and purposeless movement. (Indeed the repetitive and focal nature of the movements, both their spontaneous initiation and the way they corrupt normal movement with a similar feelings feels very instinctual, reinforcing, imprinted--I would not be surprised if addiction is a similar disordered process, misdirected repetition obstructing volition or contaminating it.) AMPA receptors are important in these neurons, though I am not sure if related to lowering delta FosB expression, though it wouldn't surprise me if levetiracetam is helping overwrite maladaptive learning--it just, or I always thought, is supposed to be devoid of the ampakine effects of piracetam--then again, it wasn't promoted to a market that values nootropics and rehashing anything related to drug mechanisms either now of debated efficacy or connected to ideas of cheating if they do work may not help a drug get through when that isn't even related to the indication approval is being attempted for. Too complicated.

Importantly, I have noted less need for clonazepam when I do take piracetam megadoses but have been trying to confirm this observation, which is difficult at my current degree of functioning and remaining so withdrawn, but I feel like I notice something. It isn't therapeutic in the same way taking it is, but I feel like it may be lifting need for it, and in addition to relief of associating daily activities with panic, if this makes me any more sensitive to benzos on a sustainable unharmful basis I don't know how to explain how huge this is.

I'm now trying to give myself noopept sublingually--and dosing is uh, work, but we will see. I am enthusiastic if anyone has any success like in the anecdote earlier in this thread--there may be science behind this.

(I apologise for poor formatting and lack of brevity, this was a lot of work for me, as most things are right now, and I don't think my browser agrees with the text editor--likely a cookie not being agreed with and I'll have to check I don't really understand and defer to others on. Think I put formatting back in place now tho. Need to go lie down. Again apologies for how much work it must be to read me. I don't get through very well.)

Edited by db123, 06 October 2017 - 08:35 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:44 PM

and I don't think my browser agrees with the text editor--likely a cookie not being agreed with

what with your lack of brevity, dabbling in noopept and megadosing piracetam you fooled me at least.  now how about you get off all that wonky chemical stuff son, if it allegedly cured your addiction then you've no longer any need for any of it and are doing just fine by yourself?

Edited by gamesguru, 06 October 2017 - 10:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users