Photo
- - - - -

Explore the makeup of young blood

young blood

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:56 PM

I'd like to suggest the following as a project and matched fundraiser and elicit those with the capacity to do so to further develop this into a full study. The possibility exists that the data I'm looking for already exists somewhere and I'm either not aware of it, or it isn't available to the public to use in developing rejuvenation technologies.

Minerals, B Vitamins, and other nutrients in nutritional supplements require careful balancing of ratios, yet diet and other factors may influence the actual levels even with supplementation. The tactic employed by many supplement companies is to use ratios at (high) dosing levels within safe limits to ensure that diet and other factors have as little an impact as possible on an individual's levels and optimal levels are more readily maintained.

Long standing research and modern bodies of knowledge have shown that relative levels of hormones and other biochemistry, including the most recent pharmaceutical study on GDF11 now suggest that the same is true for the novel biochemistry of young blood. 

I suggest that we collect or aquire, as appropriate, samples from a broad selection of healthy young individuals between 16-20 (maybe on multiple occasions and times of day) and build a database of young blood biochemistry profiles that is as detailed as possible and make it available as a public resource for the development of sustainable technologies such as lab grown young blood to be supplied by blood banks, and used where donor blood would normally be used as well as for use in sustainable parabiosis. Though the potential to use other technologies to maintain more youthful biochemistry profiles would also exist if the data were available.

Future developments, or our own projects will allow us to determine maximum safe levels of the appropriate biochemistry using lab testing and data analysis to develop a standard for implementation of the technology for the purpose of rejuvenation and sustainable youth.

Edited by YOLF, 20 August 2015 - 12:59 PM.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: young blood

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users