Healing Garden

exercise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NeverToAge

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2015 - 05:07 PM

a Healing Garden a place on tranquil nature and foods, One must research this phrase to completely understand the concept., I often recall the parable in the Book of Genesis; to care for, to nurture and cultivate the earth and learn of creation. The theme is much more than an early morning chore in the garden, The sense of the surroundings of nature, the love of nature and self. Key Word Search: "Healing Garden". I choose to plant watermelons, red table grapes, carrots, spinach, red raspberries. a daily 'Deep Breathing' exercises with labor. I hand dug a fresh-water well, carried rocks to a pile away from the garden area, trimmed the dead branches and carry water in a bucket sometimes all to exercise, The act of movement is far better than a daily routine of exercises in a gym. Though I do this three times weekly with an outdoor gym. The second best is a remote land parcel, no neighbors only the sun and the realm of nature.

Attached Files

• like x 1

#2 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:50 PM

It's the seeds of the nurtured ones that should be valued for their changes they show. Search Biomorphic fields for answers.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: exercise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users