Photo

Blood test shows high pylori antibodies

pylori

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vader

• 243 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:30 PM

Should i treat this based only on this knowledge? Or maybe gastroscopy or stool test?

My symptoms are IBS, low ferritin, belching, dry vomiting (mostly from alcohol), sometimes nausea, poor digestion (sticky stools).

Anyone had pylori infection? Do those symptoms match or should i look somewhere else into causes.

#2 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:58 AM

Quite a few years ago I had stomach issues which included nausea, stomach pressure (felt it just under the rib), pain, loss of appetite etc... It was chronic but would flare up intermittently Eventually I had problems swallowing food because of acid reflux. This went on for years.... Until I started to use Manuka Honey on some toast a few times a day.  I had problems swallowing food for months.... and within days that problem disappeared and the stomach problems disappeared also. I ate all the honey by two weeks. I think it did start to come back a few weeks or months after I finished it, but I started the honey again and it went away very quickly and has never come back. It was by luck I came across my cure for this problem.

My recommendation : Manuka Honey 10+, Allicin Max (stabalized allicin), Green Tea.

I didn't have any confirmation that H Pylori was the cause of my issues but I felt I kept getting 'stomach bugs' frequently... and it has never returned in many years, despite having that chronic problem for 5 years or so. :)

:) Good luck!

Edited by Matt, 16 November 2015 - 08:58 AM.

• like x 1

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:07 AM

vader, the antibiotics that you would have to take to clear the pylori will likely also clear the bug(s) that may be actually causing the symptoms. I'd say go for it.

Edited by xEva, 17 November 2015 - 04:07 AM.

#4 drew_ab

• 121 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:00 AM

Quite a few years ago I had stomach issues which included nausea, stomach pressure (felt it just under the rib), pain, loss of appetite etc... It was chronic but would flare up intermittently Eventually I had problems swallowing food because of acid reflux. This went on for years.... Until I started to use Manuka Honey on some toast a few times a day.  I had problems swallowing food for months.... and within days that problem disappeared and the stomach problems disappeared also. I ate all the honey by two weeks. I think it did start to come back a few weeks or months after I finished it, but I started the honey again and it went away very quickly and has never come back. It was by luck I came across my cure for this problem.

My recommendation : Manuka Honey 10+, Allicin Max (stabalized allicin), Green Tea.

I didn't have any confirmation that H Pylori was the cause of my issues but I felt I kept getting 'stomach bugs' frequently... and it has never returned in many years, despite having that chronic problem for 5 years or so. :)

:) Good luck!

Where did you get the manukua honey from?

#5 daver

• 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:46 AM

Vader, I've had H Pylori confirmed only by a blood test, and treatment.  I like xEva's advice.

A couple of years ago I was with an old girlfriend and I'm sure she gave it to me.  Twice, some time afterward, I noticed a burning feeling in my stomach(which I'd never had before) after taking an aspirin or two which I do occasionally to get rid of the flush that one sometimes gets after taking high dose niacin.  Anyway I had an IgG blood test done,ordered online, and it showed 2.3 U/mL (normal is 0-0.8).  After taking 2 weeks of Triple Therapy, ordered online from Inhouse Pharmacy, I'm sure I was cured.  Later there was no more burning stomach, and an IgG blood test a year later was down to 1.1 U/mL.  H Pylori treatment protocol can be found here: http://helicobacterp...and-treatments/  A friend of mine who has had stomach problems for years took the same blood test I had taken and got the exact same result of 2.3.

His symptoms were burning feeling in the stomach after eating spicy foods, and vomiting after eating oily food or undercooked chicken. 

If you take this treatment, I think you should take probiotics concurrently, something like 10 billion per capsule once or twice a day, not at the same time as the antibiotics.  I think I read somewhere that this can even help get rid of the infection.  Triple Therapy is only about 90% likely to result in a cure, so why not take colloidal silver also to help the antibiotics overcome any resistance?  I took Source Naturals brand, 30ppm, 2 teaspoons per day.

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:47 AM

I get it from Costco. I now use Queen Bee Manuka Honey. Back then I was using Rowse Manuka honey 10+ UMF. There's a few in vitro studies on pubmed that I just saw which shows honey does inhibit the bacteria. There's also studies on using Allicin alone and with standard therapy, too. Allicin tends to be synergistic with with many different antibiotics in-vivo.

Since the problems isn't exactly serious, it might be worth at least trying to go a natural route first. And if that fails, then go for antibiotics. As suggested above, a good probiotic wouldn't hurt either! I use Healthy Origins 30 Billion CFU 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users